So I Was Thinking About Reznov...

Darc2

with all the clues that were found such as Reznov still possibly being alive, I have to agree with them. Think about it, your escaping the prison and he just randomly stops. He must have a back up plan if he were to do something like this. Then there are other factors too. When you were brainwashed in Verkuta, Reznov was still there with you. As they were planting number sequences into you, its quite possible Reznov planted his own also. He knew about the Nova gas and what it would do. So, he had you go and kill that scientist because he probably couldnt do it himself. On top of that, like the code cracked, there was indeed no body found. It only makes sense that he is still alive.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to start, wasnt he in world war 2, doesnt that make him 80? yet he can take an ak and kick some ass, that doesnt make sence. lastly when you escape reznov is being chased. even if he did have a back up plan the russians would never let him escape.

Actually he is 50...it says on cod.wikia...im not gonna bother to link it because its a pretty self explanatory link...all you need to do is look up Victor Reznov and you'll find his page

to start, wasnt he in world war 2, doesnt that make him 80? yet he can take an ak and kick some ass, that doesnt make sence. lastly when you escape reznov is being chased. even if he did have a back up plan the russians would never let him escape.

No, you have to remember the Cold War Started immediately after WWII ended. So, he probably didn't age that much. I forget when Vorkuta actually takes place, but no later than the sixties, so he would only be at most 20 years older than in World at War.

Then why would someone who had been forced against his will know that he can escape and suddenly stop? Why would he do that, why would anyone do that?
he probably knew he couldnt reach step 8, freedom. mason is on the turret, he could jump. although it is possible for reznov to jump, only without the spetsnaz following. that is reznovs problem.

It doesn't matter about what the situation is, just that there's evidence that he is still alive. I think that X is Reznov, who else would know about Steiner's brother? The important thing is not how he survived, but what is he doing.

Unless Treyarch put in the code as a way of just messing with us, which I doubt.