What about Pvt.Miller and rest of this team?

Nickshooter23

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if miller, reznov, and dimitri all came back to black ops wheres roebuck?(i know in w@w it alternates between who you want to save and stuff but theres a trophy/achievement for specially saving roebuck)

He appears in a painting/picture in the Pentagon. He is remembered as a hero. It never states what happened to him though.

well if miller, reznov, and dimitri all came back to black ops wheres roebuck?(i know in w@w it alternates between who you want to save and stuff but theres a trophy/achievement for specially saving roebuck)

He appears in a painting/picture in the Pentagon. He is remembered as a hero. It never states what happened to him though.

Yeah i don't think we'll see roebuck returning, due to the fact that the campaign in WAW had two possible endings: One, You save Polonsky when he gets his prisoner and roebuck dies, or you save Roebuck from his TWO prisoners and Polonsky dies. With that kind of ending, you can't include either Roebuck or Polonsky in BO (minus the painting). Actually, there was a way for you to save them both: You picked up a mortar from the last mortar pit and saved it all the way to the point where Roebuck and Polonsky find the "surrendering" japanese. This is only a glitch though, due to the fact that friendly fire is off and Roebuck acts as if Polonsky is dead. In actuallity, polonsky just stands on the sidelines and does nothing

• 3 months later...

For those of you who were curious, Roebuck has been confirmed by 3ARC THEMSELVES to be one of the bodies in the labs in Five. Not exactly the best way to honor a passed war hero, but that's what happened I guess :P

When i heard about this, i felt dead inside, everyone from W@W is dieing or dead =/ Hopefully we see Miller again.....

• 4 weeks later...