Another Glitch on "Five" -Hopefully fixed soon..?-

GermanZombiefreak

Hey folks,

FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A THREAD AGAINST GLITCHES, AND NOT FOR THE SUPPORT OF THEM!

I hope somebody of Treyarch will see this, or maybe Carbon can inform JD about it. I´m tired of cheated Leaderboards, this must be fixed ASAP!

Today a played with a guy, who jumped in a new Glitch on Five. ITS NOT ME!!! I HATE GLITCHERS!!! :evil:

After my death i was spectator, and saw that guy camping on a strange spot in the laboratories. He was standing on the edge under the ceiling. He even was able to walk along the floors. I made some pictures of his location:

Image 1:

Image 2:

Has anybody seen that before?

IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW IT WORKS, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A THREAD AGAINST GLITCHES, AND NOT FOR THE SUPPORT OF THEM!

I hope somebody of Treyarch will see this, or maybe Carbon can inform JD about it. I´m tired of cheated Leaderboards, this must be fixed ASAP!

Today a played with a guy, who jumped in a new Glitch on Five. ITS NOT ME!!! I HATE GLITCHERS!!! :evil:

After my death i was spectator, and saw that guy camping on a strange spot in the laboratories. He was standing on the edge under the ceiling. He even was able to walk along the floors. I made some pictures of his location:

Image 1:

Image 2:

Has anybody seen that before?

IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW IT WORKS, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE!

To be honest, if we want it fixed, we need to tell Treyarch how it works. You can't fix what you don't understand. All they have to do to fix it is to put a barrier around the Boards so you cannot jump on top of them. They did it with the 1st floor but they failed to fix it with the 3rd floor.

done it before. sure its easy to do in the begininning rounds but in the latter its almost impossible. Boards have to be rebuilt correctly( like they had to be in the table glitch) and the zombies cant be attacking you. Made it to round thirty after the glitch failed for us around level 20 lol levels last for like 10 minutes with 4 people past level 25. uses all of your pap ammo FAST! btw only had one kid in the glitch