The Berlin Wall Outside of Kino?

play2often

yeah think about the guns too. the steyr AUG wasnt built until the early 70s. the CZ75 wansnt created until 1975. 2 guns in kino. unless the weapons are "time traveled" kino would have to be in the 70s this would make sense about the allied sector bc the us would be distracted by the vietnam war, not worried about seaching for nazi theaters

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah think about the guns too. the steyr AUG wasnt built until the early 70s. the CZ75 wansnt created until 1975. 2 guns in kino. unless the weapons are "time traveled" kino would have to be in the 70s this would make sense about the allied sector bc the us would be distracted by the vietnam war, not worried about seaching for nazi theaters

Although I agree, I'm not sure we should base the time completely on the guns. Since they are (probably) just ported to Zombies. At least, that's my guess.

This whole thing about all the Nazi stuff leads me to believe Kino is in West Berlin. While the Western Allies may have declared all the Nazi flags, uniforms and other such symbols illegal, it was the Russians who were the ones who were just pissed off enough to actually enforce it. If this was in East Berlin, and you saw a bunch of Nazi flags, it would only be because they were too wet to burn completely.

This whole thing about all the Nazi stuff leads me to believe Kino is in West Berlin. While the Western Allies may have declared all the Nazi flags, uniforms and other such symbols illegal, it was the Russians who were the ones who were just pissed off enough to actually enforce it. If this was in East Berlin, and you saw a bunch of Nazi flags, it would only be because they were too wet to burn completely.

holy hell...thats the fucking way to throw the weight of science around dude....too wet to burn!! i vote for this!

Hey guys,

a lil history lesson... :ugeek: ;)

It seems that some of you out there are confused how Germany was parted after 1961. And/Or do not understand why WEST BERLIN was located in the in the middle of EAST GERMANY.

After the War, Germany was Parted int two Sectors. As the Capital City, Berlin was Parted, too. At first there never was a boarder.

Before 1961 it was possible for everyone to travel between West and East Berlin. In fact that many people escaped from the Soviet part of Germany to West Berlin, in 1961 the wall was build by the Soviet part. WEST BERLIN was SURROUNDED by that infamous wall.

I made a simple map for your full understanding:

Guys what if there was going to be a play that had to do with a big Nazi thing that was going to be performed at Kino??? Maybe the "Nazi" Zombies are Allies in Nazi costumes? Also, what if Allies and Group 935 had a secret deal that if they worked on something for them, they would give Group 935 some of the 115 they had, so that is why Kino is on the West side? Maybe even We aren't even in berlin, but somewhere similar? Maybe a place that few people know has an unfinished scale replica of the Fehrnstum (Sure I mispelled that...)? Someplace in Nazi territory? Maybe we are in a mind control chamber where we think we are in a place with zombie outbreaks? If MKULTRA has anything to do with Zombies, we could not even be in Zombies, but in a group 935 test??? MAYBE ITS OVER 9000!!!!!! BTW can someone please give me my first [brains] ? I just want at least 1 to show for even being on here...