Murder your Maker (activision viral site for vga)

Elesar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its way too early following with the law suit with mw2. Murder you master, does sound like a bioshock 3? hmmmmm

Bioshock 3 Infinite, is coming out soon

But the MYM website is tied to Activision, and Bioshock 3 isn't published by Activision......or am I missing something here?

Not to mention that you don't make another announcement post-VGAs about a game that isn't out for another two years. They've already said 2012 for BioShock Infinite.

To whoever was asking about the Sony announcement on the 12th:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/19/sony- ... ve-dec-12/

Has everyone forgoten about the Hitman franchise? The man in the picture looks very similar to the bald protagonist from the series. Its definatly not MW3 because of the current legal battle between respawn studios and Activision, and Bioshock Infinite would have a much more retro but creepy art look as the story is set in a floating city. So it has to be hitman or an new original ip.

Has everyone forgoten about the Hitman franchise? The man in the picture looks very similar to the bald protagonist from the series. Its definatly not MW3 because of the current legal battle between respawn studios and Activision, and Bioshock Infinite would have a much more retro but creepy art look as the story is set in a floating city. So it has to be hitman or an new original ip.

I was thinking that. Especialy with all the recent evidence. But its been awhile since Prototype came out and the story

definitly pointed at a sequal. And the jacket reminds me alot of the Alex Mercer jacket. And all the posters with faces seem like

Alex's new victems. At the same times they could go along with the Hitman franchise.

Actually someone before was talking about if this was hitman, but isn't the publisher eidos/square enix?

I was thinking that. Especialy with all the recent evidence. But its been awhile since Prototype came out and the story

definitly pointed at a sequal. And the jacket reminds me alot of the Alex Mercer jacket. And all the posters with faces seem like

Alex's new victems. At the same times they could go along with the Hitman franchise.

Alex's jacket had a hood and he wasnt bald, so its probably not prototype 2. Im guessing a brand new game

var swfobject=function(){var D="undefined",r="object",S="Shockwave Flash",W="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash",q="application/x-shockwave-flash",R="SWFObjectExprInst",x="onreadystatechange",O=window,j=document,t=navigator,T=false,U=[h],o=[],N=[],I=[],l,Q,E,B,J=false,a=false,n,G,m=true,M=function(){var aa=typeof j.getElementById!=D&&typeof j.getElementsByTagName!=D&&typeof j.createElement!=D,ah=t.userAgent.toLowerCase(),Y=t.platform.toLowerCase(),ae=Y?/win/.test(Y):/win/.test(ah),ac=Y?/mac/.test(Y):/mac/.test(ah),af=/webkit/.test(ah)?parseFloat(ah.replace(/^.*webkit\/(\d+(\.\d+)?).*$/,"$1")):false,X=!+"\v1",ag=[0,0,0],ab=null;if(typeof t.plugins!=D&&typeof t.plugins==r){ab=t.plugins.description;if(ab&&!(typeof t.mimeTypes!=D&&t.mimeTypes[q]&&!t.mimeTypes[q].enabledPlugin)){T=true;X=false;ab=ab.replace(/^.*\s+(\S+\s+\S+$)/,"$1");ag[0]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^(.*)\..*$/,"$1"),10);ag[1]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*\.(.*)\s.*$/,"$1"),10);ag[2]=/[a-zA-Z]/.test(ab)?parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*[a-zA-Z]+(.*)$/,"$1"),10):0}}else{if(typeof O.ActiveXObject!=D){try{var ad=new ActiveXObject(W);if(ad){ab=ad.GetVariable("$version");if(ab){X=true;ab=ab.split(" ")[1].split(",");ag=[parseInt(ab[0],10),parseInt(ab[1],10),parseInt(ab[2],10)]}}}catch(Z){}}}return{w3:aa,pv:ag,wk:af,ie:X,win:ae,mac:ac}}(),k=function(){if(!M.w3){return}if((typeof j.readyState!=D&&j.readyState=="complete")||(typeof j.readyState==D&&(j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0]||j.body))){f()}if(!J){if(typeof j.addEventListener!=D){j.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",f,false)}if(M.ie&&M.win){j.attachEvent(x,function(){if(j.readyState=="complete"){j.detachEvent(x,arguments.callee);f()}});if(O==top){(function(){if(J){return}try{j.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(X){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}}if(M.wk){(function(){if(J){return}if(!/loaded|complete/.test(j.readyState)){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}s(f)}}();function f(){if(J){return}try{var Z=j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild(C("span"));Z.parentNode.removeChild(Z)}catch(aa){return}J=true;var X=U.length;for(var Y=0;Y0){for(var af=0;af0){var ae=c(Y);if(ae){if(F(o[af].swfVersion)&&!(M.wk&&M.wk'}}aa.outerHTML='"+af+"";N[N.length]=ai.id;X=c(ai.id)}else{var Z=C®;Z.setAttribute("type",q);for(var ac in ai){if(ai[ac]!=Object.prototype[ac]){if(ac.toLowerCase()=="styleclass"){Z.setAttribute("class",ai[ac])}else{if(ac.toLowerCase()!="classid"){Z.setAttribute(ac,ai[ac])}}}}for(var ab in ag){if(ag[ab]!=Object.prototype[ab]&&ab.toLowerCase()!="movie"){e(Z,ab,ag[ab])}}aa.parentNode.replaceChild(Z,aa);X=Z}}return X}function e(Z,X,Y){var aa=C("param");aa.setAttribute("name",X);aa.setAttribute("value",Y);Z.appendChild(aa)}function y(Y){var X=c(Y);if(X&&X.nodeName=="OBJECT"){if(M.ie&&M.win){X.style.display="none";(function(){if(X.readyState==4){b(Y)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}else{X.parentNode.removeChild(X)}}}function b(Z){var Y=c(Z);if(Y){for(var X in Y){if(typeof Y[X]=="function"){Y[X]=null}}Y.parentNode.removeChild(Y)}}function c(Z){var X=null;try{X=j.getElementById(Z)}catch(Y){}return X}function C(X){return j.createElement(X)}function i(Z,X,Y){Z.attachEvent(X,Y);I[i.length]=[Z,X,Y]}function F(Z){var Y=M.pv,X=Z.split(".");X[0]=parseInt(X[0],10);X[1]=parseInt(X[1],10)||0;X[2]=parseInt(X[2],10)||0;return(Y[0]>X[0]||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]>X[1])||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]==X[1]&&Y[2]>=X[2]))?true:false}function v(ac,Y,ad,ab){if(M.ie&&M.mac){return}var aa=j.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(!aa){return}var X=(ad&&typeof ad=="string")?ad:"screen";if(ab){n=null;G=null}if(!n||G!=X){var Z=C("style");Z.setAttribute("type","text/css");Z.setAttribute("media",X);n=aa.appendChild(Z);if(M.ie&&M.win&&typeof j.styleSheets!=D&&j.styleSheets.length>0){n=j.styleSheets[j.styleSheets.length-1]}G=X}if(M.ie&&M.win){if(n&&typeof n.addRule==r){n.addRule(ac,Y)}}else{if(n&&typeof j.createTextNode!=D){n.appendChild(j.createTextNode(ac+" {"+Y+"}"))}}}function w(Z,X){if(!m){return}var Y=X?"visible":"hidden";if(J&&c(Z)){c(Z).style.visibility=Y}else{v("#"+Z,"visibility:"+Y)}}function L(Y){var Z=/[\\\"\.;]/;var X=Z.exec(Y)!=null;return X&&typeof encodeURIComponent!=D?encodeURIComponent(Y):Y}var d=function(){if(M.ie&&M.win){window.attachEvent("onunload",function(){var ac=I.length;for(var ab=0;ab}}a=false}}}}();

^Cryptic^

Sounds like modern warfare 2's music, but I don't know, we should wait this one out.

Thats just coding for the web site, are you guys kidding me? :facepalm: Its just a coincidence that m.w3 is in the coding.

Anyways,

Cant be Hitman, not activision...On second thought, doesn't square enix have some ties with activison, like how MW2 and Black ops were published by square enix in japan? Just a thought.

Can't be Bioshock, not activision.

Just becuase of the whole activision lawsuit ordeal doesn't mean that acitivison couldn't make mw3, or announce it. As it stands Activison could make 240924 more modern warfares if they wanted to. Activison still owns call of duty, or at least until the court makes its decision (The hearing supposed to take place in July, right?)

Unless it's a new character it isn't prototype. and i dont think its MW3 because isnt that rumoured to be and xbox exclusive? (please dont kill me if I'm wrong) and this sounds so dumb but it looks a bit like command and conquer. Kane with maps of the world he is conquering on the wall. also to whoever said they didn't recognise the style of it, I'm pretty sure its a real person.

ok this is getting riddiculous, I personally love this site for up to date news on zombs and I think this site is amazing, but seriously... has nobody seen the code ]!=Object.prototype[ad]){ like 10 times in the codeing? its definetly not mw3, even though its a decent idea and there happened to be a code similar to mw3, they JUST realeased a cod game, they would give it some time, at least a year before theyrealeased another, even if made by another company

ok i'll highlight all the parts of the codeing where there is the prototype proof

var swfobject=function(){var D="undefined",r="object",S="Shockwave Flash",W="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash",q="application/x-shockwave-flash",R="SWFObjectExprInst",x="onreadystatechange",O=window,j=document,t=navigator,T=false,U=[h],o=[],N=[],I=[],l,Q,E,B,J=false,a=false,n,G,m=true,M=function(){var aa=typeof j.getElementById!=D&&typeof j.getElementsByTagName!=D&&typeof j.createElement!=D,ah=t.userAgent.toLowerCase(),Y=t.platform.toLowerCase(),ae=Y?/win/.test(Y):/win/.test(ah),ac=Y?/mac/.test(Y):/mac/.test(ah),af=/webkit/.test(ah)?parseFloat(ah.replace(/^.*webkit\/(\d+(\.\d+)?).*$/,"$1")):false,X=!+"\v1",ag=[0,0,0],ab=null;if(typeof t.plugins!=D&&typeof t.plugins==r){ab=t.plugins.description;if(ab&&!(typeof t.mimeTypes!=D&&t.mimeTypes[q]&&!t.mimeTypes[q].enabledPlugin)){T=true;X=false;ab=ab.replace(/^.*\s+(\S+\s+\S+$)/,"$1");ag[0]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^(.*)\..*$/,"$1"),10);ag[1]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*\.(.*)\s.*$/,"$1"),10);ag[2]=/[a-zA-Z]/.test(ab)?parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*[a-zA-Z]+(.*)$/,"$1"),10):0}}else{if(typeof O.ActiveXObject!=D){try{var ad=new ActiveXObject(W);if(ad){ab=ad.GetVariable("$version");if(ab){X=true;ab=ab.split(" ")[1].split(",");ag=[parseInt(ab[0],10),parseInt(ab[1],10),parseInt(ab[2],10)]}}}catch(Z){}}}return{w3:aa,pv:ag,wk:af,ie:X,win:ae,mac:ac}}(),k=function(){if(!M.w3){return}if((typeof j.readyState!=D&&j.readyState=="complete")||(typeof j.readyState==D&&(j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0]||j.body))){f()}if(!J){if(typeof j.addEventListener!=D){j.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",f,false)}if(M.ie&&M.win){j.attachEvent(x,function(){if(j.readyState=="complete"){j.detachEvent(x,arguments.callee);f()}});if(O==top){(function(){if(J){return}try{j.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(X){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}}if(M.wk){(function(){if(J){return}if(!/loaded|complete/.test(j.readyState)){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}s(f)}}();function f(){if(J){return}try{var Z=j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild(C("span"));Z.parentNode.removeChild(Z)}catch(aa){return}J=true;var X=U.length;for(var Y=0;Y0){for(var af=0;af0){var ae=c(Y);if(ae){if(F(o[af].swfVersion)&&!(M.wk&&M.wk'}}aa.outerHTML='"+af+"";N[N.length]=ai.id;X=c(ai.id)}else{var Z=C®;Z.setAttribute("type",q);for(var ac in ai){if(ai[ac]!=Object.prototype[ac]){if(ac.toLowerCase()=="styleclass"){Z.setAttribute("class",ai[ac])}else{if(ac.toLowerCase()!="classid"){Z.setAttribute(ac,ai[ac])}}}}for(var ab in ag){if(ag[ab]!=Object.prototype[ab]&&ab.toLowerCase()!="movie"){e(Z,ab,ag[ab])}}aa.parentNode.replaceChild(Z,aa);X=Z}}return X}function e(Z,X,Y){var aa=C("param");aa.setAttribute("name",X);aa.setAttribute("value",Y);Z.appendChild(aa)}function y(Y){var X=c(Y);if(X&&X.nodeName=="OBJECT"){if(M.ie&&M.win){X.style.display="none";(function(){if(X.readyState==4){b(Y)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}else{X.parentNode.removeChild(X)}}}function b(Z){var Y=c(Z);if(Y){for(var X in Y){if(typeof Y[X]=="function"){Y[X]=null}}Y.parentNode.removeChild(Y)}}function c(Z){var X=null;try{X=j.getElementById(Z)}catch(Y){}return X}function C(X){return j.createElement(X)}function i(Z,X,Y){Z.attachEvent(X,Y);I[i.length]=[Z,X,Y]}function F(Z){var Y=M.pv,X=Z.split(".");X[0]=parseInt(X[0],10);X[1]=parseInt(X[1],10)||0;X[2]=parseInt(X[2],10)||0;return(Y[0]>X[0]||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]>X[1])||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]==X[1]&&Y[2]>=X[2]))?true:false}function v(ac,Y,ad,ab){if(M.ie&&M.mac){return}var aa=j.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(!aa){return}var X=(ad&&typeof ad=="string")?ad:"screen";if(ab){n=null;G=null}if(!n||G!=X){var Z=C("style");Z.setAttribute("type","text/css");Z.setAttribute("media",X);n=aa.appendChild(Z);if(M.ie&&M.win&&typeof j.styleSheets!=D&&j.styleSheets.length>0){n=j.styleSheets[j.styleSheets.length-1]}G=X}if(M.ie&&M.win){if(n&&typeof n.addRule==r){n.addRule(ac,Y)}}else{if(n&&typeof j.createTextNode!=D){n.appendChild(j.createTextNode(ac+" {"+Y+"}"))}}}function w(Z,X){if(!m){return}var Y=X?"visible":"hidden";if(J&&c(Z)){c(Z).style.visibility=Y}else{v("#"+Z,"visibility:"+Y)}}function L(Y){var Z=/[\\\"\.;]/;var X=Z.exec(Y)!=null;return X&&typeof encodeURIComponent!=D?encodeURIComponent(Y):Y}var d=function(){if(M.ie&&M.win){window.attachEvent("onunload",function(){var ac=I.length;for(var ab=0;ab}}a=false}}}}();

ok, its only there a couple of times not "10" but still i believe that as proof enough.