Murder your Maker (activision viral site for vga)

Elesar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten days left until whatever happens. Some of you said that Sony is planning something big on this day. As a PS3 player, I'm looking forward to it....though I can't help but doubt it's COD:BO-related...

Oh, thank you for posting the website showing its just a code, but on the site doesnt it say its a code that shouldn't be used? saying its very bad and never to do it?

Well, didn't you guys kind of do the same thing when trying to figure out GKNOVA6.com earlier this year? I mean, I can see how it's considered questionable for exposing a website's coding like that, but I think what's even more serious is manipulating the code, like if you're someone who gained access to the system and decided to tinker with it.....though I'm not saying any of you guys here are that conniving. :lol:

EDIT/UPDATE

Whoa.....now I'm hearing background music on this website. I've never heard this before. :?

Whoa.....now I'm hearing background music on this website. I've never heard this before
yea i went there too and i hear it, at first it sounds like footsteps getting louder then it goes to some wierd backround music... it isn't creepy like zombies, but verrrry ominous... :shock: :?

Oh, thank you for posting the website showing its just a code, but on the site doesnt it say its a code that shouldn't be used? saying its very bad and never to do it?

Thats Activision for ya'! :lol:

But seriously, i think it just says that you shouldn't change the object.prototype file or something like that. Idunno, but im pretty sure they know what there doing.

Maybe it's a teaser of Bungie's new game? They are signed with Activision, after all.

no halo and CoD are rivals MICROSOFT not bungie is signed and thats just for CoD map packs

Before you rip on me, keep in mind that Bungie already announced a partnership with Activision to release their next game. Bungie is done with Halo and is making something new. That something is going to be published by Activision.

Once again, this could be the new Bungie game (notice I didn't say Halo).

EDIT: It kinda like the halo reach first look, maybe a first look at dlc or a video game? it could be a different game.

1) How does it look like halo? Halo has space marine people, not bald guys.

2) Its Activision, activision doesn't own halo.

they do know they bungie sighnd a 10 year contract with activison

Have a huge hunch it's not COD related, my bets go to this being Prototype 2 or something...i mean the phrase "Murder Your Maker" makes it match the storyline of Prototype, whereas your main character was created to be the "ultimate" weapon.

Or it could be MW3. Doubt it though because you would be going after Makarov if that's the case, so i don't see any "Maker" relations there...

i would love it to be [portotype] i like that game alot me and darklegends used to play it alot

Has everyone forgoten about the Hitman franchise? The man in the picture looks very similar to the bald protagonist from the series. Its definatly not MW3 because of the current legal battle between respawn studios and Activision, and Bioshock Infinite would have a much more retro but creepy art look as the story is set in a floating city. So it has to be hitman or an new original ip.

I was thinking that. Especialy with all the recent evidence. But its been awhile since Prototype came out and the story

definitly pointed at a sequal. And the jacket reminds me alot of the Alex Mercer jacket. And all the posters with faces seem like

Alex's new victems. At the same times they could go along with the Hitman franchise.

Alex's jacket had a hood and he wasnt bald, so its probably not prototype 2. Im guessing a brand new game

acutally he might have been bold we never seen his hair and they could change him like they did for infamus

EDIT: It kinda like the halo reach first look, maybe a first look at dlc or a video game? it could be a different game.

1) How does it look like halo? Halo has space marine people, not bald guys.

2) Its Activision, activision doesn't own halo.

they do know they bungie sighnd a 10 year contract with activison

Microsoft still owns the rights to the Halo franchise. Bungie sold it to them. Bungie isn't doing Halo anymore.

Whoa.....now I'm hearing background music on this website. I've never heard this before
yea i went there too and i hear it, at first it sounds like footsteps getting louder then it goes to some wierd backround music... it isn't creepy like zombies, but verrrry ominous... :shock: :?

What did i tell you, it had eerie music XD

Maybe it's a teaser of Bungie's new game? They are signed with Activision, after all.

no halo and CoD are rivals MICROSOFT not bungie is signed and thats just for CoD map packs

Before you rip on me, keep in mind that Bungie already announced a partnership with Activision to release their next game. Bungie is done with Halo and is making something new. That something is going to be published by Activision.

Once again, this could be the new Bungie game (notice I didn't say Halo).

My friend has an uncle at Bungie, and he says there making another Myth. Now I don't know anything about Myth, so I don't know if the time frame matches or not.

• 2 weeks later...