Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

football5699

Der Riese Server Exploration

Has anyone tryed taking Group 935 and replacing the numbers with the corresponding letters of the alphabet? Try GroupICE as a password for drmaxis.

Has anyone tryed taking Group 935 and replacing the numbers with the corresponding letters of the alphabet? Try GroupICE as a password for drmaxis.

How about also transforming the letters of group to numbers :D

well i only suggested a letter substitution because im pretty sure someone said none of the known passwords have numbers in them.

I didn't think about this before, but what about ignomo jubilius (sorry if I misspelled that.). Its on a couple of the maps on one of the pieces of paper, and is roughly translated to laughable mistake. Thats sorta meant to add on to the maybe the passwords are in other languages, which seems like its pretty reasonable. I mean why would a German doctor make an English password like Kitty or Hamburger?

Because there's a place called Hamburg in Germany? :lol:

:lol: Scorpion: 1, Me: 0. But seriously, has anyone tryed these yet?

If the password for Tdempsey has numbers and letters try something with 9/17/45 cause that's when he was brought to Der Riese according to the radios in COTD.

Can someone try Vril with erichtofen or maybe golden rod?? Think CotD now and even Ascension. And also maybe his portrait in Five could be a clue??

Awards

Ok, so I checked out the code dump for the terminal, and I noticed something. It never specified which server the users were assigned to. The zombies related usernames are literally right next to "rnixon" and "rmacnamera." How are we sure that these are the derriese server users, and not users on a different server? I apologize if this has already been answered, or if theres an obvious answer, because I know nothing about coding. :?:

for lMaxis did anybody try Adolf or Hitler or Blondi? Maxis was around the time of Hitler and Richtofen mentions Hitler's dog Blondi... I have no clue here I just want to get in one of the Der Riese server accounts really bad lol :ugeek:

FYI Maxis' isn't lmaxis, it's drmaxis

Here's all the login's:

drmaxis

edward

erichtofen

nbelinksi

pete

samantha

sophia

tdempsey

tmasaki

:facepalm:

That means it could be anything considering that i tried EVERYTHING on lmaxis.

xD That sucks dude, guess we should get cracking eh?

For ERichtofen, I tried:

Illuminati

That's it so far ahah

How do you get in to the der reise server? I typed in rlogin but it just says invalid input expected machine name

I searched through all the pages here on this thread, and the site as a whole and have not seen anything. With the 'possibility' of a fourth map pack coming out and the whole first letter thing:

First strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Retaliation

Has anyone tried fear? if it was already suggested or tried I apologize for the repeat.

On a seperate note how many pictures are there in total in Kino? with and without the characters? Could that be a hint as to possibly how many characters will be in the password?

I have come to realize that maybe we should be trying drrichtofen too even though the dump says erichtofen....erichtofen could just be a password.

Awards

I'm going to ask one more time... HAVE WE DECYPHERED THE RIDDLES?

I'm going to ask one more time... HAVE WE DECYPHERED THE RIDDLES?

I have worked with them but with out luck.

This was probably already suggested, but has anyone tried Maxis' home town for his password? Because there was something on the boards in Kino and Der Riese about bees in a city or something, and the teleporting room in Kino was Maxis' office if I'm correct. And sorry if this seems incredibly unreasonable. I'm just anxious to figure this stuff out. :)

I will try as soon as possible (tomorrow)

and we are all anxious 8-)

Thick, suculent, [brains] can be guarenteed for the person that cracks this

Awards

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .