Der Riese Server Exploration

I am the most anxious of them all, considering I found this thing out... When I was testing the different remote server possibilities and DerRiese worked, I froze. Then freaked out. Then calmed down, grabbed my camera and recorded it. Just for proof that i was the first to find it :) then, I tried about a million possibilites, all under... lmaxis. Then i gave up when I found out that it was DrMaxis, not Lmaxis. But if anyone does find this, and there is anything significant in the files, then so many brains will go to the finder. I wonder if there even is a password... Or is Treyarch messing with us? If we get in, will there even be anything? WUT ARE WE MISSING?!?!?!?! We have tried it all, all under DrMaxis (Or LMaxis), but there is 4 other accounts.... :(

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is exactly is Der Riese Server and what is it? Why you are trying to get into the account to figure out a password? Can someone explain this to me? I like to know. :)

Its a server in the Black ops terminal that hasn't been cracked at all yet. We want to get into the accounts for more explanation of the storyline, like some of the other servers have done. :)

• Administrators

I know i keep saying this but its just like......how is this so tough...we found the campaign ones very easily.

I'm debating whether there are even passwords yet. IMO They will release a patch, and have the passwords activated. Then via the maps or quotes, they will begin to drop hints about the passwords.

Treyarch said that to look for the password you have to look into masons files and the campaigns intel

That was for the CIA server passwords, which were fairly obvious is you read the intel and mail.And there is no intel on zombies, nor would there be a cheat to unlock it all :cry:

And now we have a server that we've been trying passwords for and hacking at for monthes with no success :facepalm:

Treyarch said that to look for the password you have to look into masons files and the campaigns intel

That was for the CIA server passwords, which were fairly obvious is you read the intel and mail.And there is no intel on zombies, nor would there be a cheat to unlock it all :cry:

And now we have a server that we've been trying passwords for and hacking at for monthes with no success :facepalm:

but i saw on one of the mail for some user it said majestic1 and that is vbush password. so maybe there could possibley be one. try looking in i think its jfk's mail. something about the ascension project. idk. cant go on right now to check

Hi, sorry if this has already been posted on here, but has anyone tried "hitsam" or "hyena"?

They are from the Ascension coding, and are labelled secret in the coding if I remember correctly.

I dont know of any other use for these, so maybe they go to the data server

Just trying to help out. :mrgreen:

• Administrators

Yep they have been tried. Also, my opinion is that there aren't any passwords YET. I think that they will activate passwords next map pack maybe and hint towards passwords whether from quotes of whatever.

It sounds plausible, but we've been waiting for the Der Riese Server Patch since First Strike, so I fear 3arc is just taunting us. I hope they're not, but it may be a possibility. Other than that, when would the characters have access to a computer? Maybe the CIA created their accounts and passwords, so they could be random number/letter sequences.

This is everything other than radios found on dreamland

Computation files

My friend,

I have managed to pull down and decipher a handful of the Servant files from the Der Riese Datenbediensteter (translated: Data Servant) project.  Dr. Maxis was a man ahead of his time.  He was also a man obsessed and bordering on insane.  

I will forward to you what I have translated thus far.  It is frightening material to say the least, but perhaps that is merely my mind making a subconscious association with today's date.

How go the recordings?

Subject: John Banana

I was browsing the Verruckt archive and found an interesting scrap of paper.  It was found in a small room with nothing inside but blood stains and an empty browning.  Wasn't there a " John" in the expedition to the asylum?

Here is what the paper read:

"My name is John.  They call me banana.

I once worked a Tex Mex cabana

But now I am here 

As walking dead near

With nothing on me but a bandana."

It would seem this "John" fellow felt compelled to write a limerick in his final moments.  Fascinating.

Oppy

Hctxzwzxmudlm (must decode) trinity 

Der Riese" servant" sample

Greetings 

I am Ludvig maxis 

Today is January 20 1942

My daughter has a dog

It's name is fluffy

This is file 1

For storage In the data

Servant 

I trust in it's success 

Servant entry a91374

Ludvig maxis 

Personal file.

The experiments continue

And the reichstag call it 

A success.

But theses creatures cannot be controlled.

There minds are lost

They are automatons .

this is what the reichstag

Wanted.

Between the teleporters 

And our Armeeuntoten

They believe the world will be theirs.

But the untoten cannot

Be contained.

It spreads far worse than 

Ever imagined.

It will be the death 

Of us all.

Summary:

The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from group 935 outpost dubbed "the swamp" the voices heard in this recording belong to the handler of the operative "cu(w)zutct who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message the oprative is presumed dead and the location of shi no numa has yet to be resolved 

R-408n 37 14 06 115 48 40.

I hope that you are receiving this transmission (redacted) if you are not then all is already lost you must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum that we had to move the experiments here.  location. the numbers will guide you the giant must remain 

(static) 

At all costs repeat der Riese must be contained at all costs the DG-2 experiments continue you're our only advantage now find doctor ...

(static)

And doctor maxis they know what's going on the use of element 115 is dangerous at best I'm not sure if we can continue here we've lost most of our best 

(static)

... Team I hope you get this I hope it hasn't happened there too but I'm almost out of hope 

Automated: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94

What follows is a sample from the der Riese project Datenbediensteter (translated data servant) sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of vorroshdeniya in the soviet union and is translated from it's original German below 

Servant entry a00115

Element 115 overview 

Sources include meteors found in 

Shi no numa 

Tunguska 

Groom lake

Der Riese 

moon (confirmed via astronomical team) 

Applications include 

Transport technology 

Power source for DG-2

General weapon upgrades via CWZIMQJZDUMIMMPJZEHVZQJZEXZ

side effects include 

Reanimation of dead cells 

Via inherent electrical properties

Servant entry b67129

Experiments ongoing

Observed a new effect 

As a result of Experaments 

Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness

Outliers as follow 

Tank Dempsy 

Nikolai Belinski 

Takeo Masaki 

Subjects display unique 

Side effects

Compared to previous 

Subjects 

Baseline payche remains 

Intact 

But all specific memories

Have been lost 

Dr. Richtofen will continue 

Observation 

Please use agency cyphers for operative identity

Handlers notes 

We have successfully inserted CWZGUTCT into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich current location is unknown but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the der Riese facility to a top secret location known only a Verrukt most recent comunique indicate that 935 Experiments are barley under control 

Attempts to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful 

We fear that CWZGUTCT identity has been compromised sending in a marine recon unit to extract CWZGUTCT from the asylum before it is to late operation leader will be one NVJQUZQTTYMPJMRTTQYM 

The asylum must be contained at all costs 

RDXZSTJMGQGZZQWZFUPTWZGPNGXZRUEGZPJMGCTWZGCNGPNT

Ray gun summary

Prototype developed by 

Doctor. Ludvig Maxis 

Origin der Riese facility 

Based on design seized from 

Rising sun facility at snn