Der Riese Server Exploration

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think about this before, but what about ignomo jubilius (sorry if I misspelled that.). Its on a couple of the maps on one of the pieces of paper, and is roughly translated to laughable mistake. Thats sorta meant to add on to the maybe the passwords are in other languages, which seems like its pretty reasonable. I mean why would a German doctor make an English password like Kitty or Hamburger?

Because there's a place called Hamburg in Germany? :lol:

:lol: Scorpion: 1, Me: 0. But seriously, has anyone tryed these yet?

Ok, so I checked out the code dump for the terminal, and I noticed something. It never specified which server the users were assigned to. The zombies related usernames are literally right next to "rnixon" and "rmacnamera." How are we sure that these are the derriese server users, and not users on a different server? I apologize if this has already been answered, or if theres an obvious answer, because I know nothing about coding. :?:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

:facepalm:

That means it could be anything considering that i tried EVERYTHING on lmaxis.

xD That sucks dude, guess we should get cracking eh?

For ERichtofen, I tried:

Illuminati

That's it so far ahah

• 3 weeks later...

I searched through all the pages here on this thread, and the site as a whole and have not seen anything. With the 'possibility' of a fourth map pack coming out and the whole first letter thing:

First strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Retaliation

Has anyone tried fear? if it was already suggested or tried I apologize for the repeat.

On a seperate note how many pictures are there in total in Kino? with and without the characters? Could that be a hint as to possibly how many characters will be in the password?

This was probably already suggested, but has anyone tried Maxis' home town for his password? Because there was something on the boards in Kino and Der Riese about bees in a city or something, and the teleporting room in Kino was Maxis' office if I'm correct. And sorry if this seems incredibly unreasonable. I'm just anxious to figure this stuff out. :)