Der Riese Server Exploration

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay, Ascension I now out, and I've already seen some good Easter eggs, and these could be some possible passwords/username

Gersch

Gersh (Achievement spelling)

Gersch Device

Gersh Device

matryoshka

matryoshka doll(s)

Yuri

Kravchenki (Unsure on spelling)

Ascension

Thunder

Thundergun

Project Thunder

Project Mercury

Mercury

Luna/Lunar

Landers

Space

rocket

monkey

Sickle

"Having Fun?!" (Almost like Samanthas trademark quote)

Abracadavre

I know it's a lot and this is a DER RIESE server, but the Ascension group knew about Der Riese, and have information about them (Yuri even has a diary written by one of Group 935's members including info on element 115). This information they have is likely to be stored on a computer, a terminal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

K so i just went thru all 25 haikus and took down the first letters, decoded them all together and got shit all... but something interesting i did notice was that they are all about missions in the game just in kind of a scrambled order... not sure if that has anything to do with anything, but i figured it was interesting...

Six

Try it in a Haiku pattern(57575 or 575575). Could someone please post them?

DG-2 WonderWaffe. We also have radios and the song name for the map. I'm new to all this but these are things I haven't seen mentioned. Bouncing Bettys, light house, theater...because of the maps that are shown on the bulliten board. Dogs, insta-kill, double points, carpenter, monkey bombs, bowie knife, the names of all the guns, perks, power ups, furnace, help, then all the illuminati writings like "kill maxis" and teleporters, bridge, I don't know. I'm just throwing words out there.

I've read through the majority of this post and have noticed that you guys have been onto something that could give the location of these passwords. My thought is that we will be able to find the passwords somewhere in the last map for zombies.

Someone mentioned that one of the next maps would be called Capitalism. Capitalism could tie into the White House, or someplace relating to the CIA, or the U.S.

The reason I think that this may be a map and that the passwords will be found there is because . . . well, who created these files for the characters in the terminal? Wouldn't that be the CIA if it were not the people (Maxis, Sophia, etc.) theirselves who created the accounts? Another thought came to mind when wondering on who created these accounts, and it may have been Maxis or Richtofen. I think that because the four characters would not have had time to record information and be given access to what the scientists at Der Riese would have been given. So maybe the crew's accounts are made by Richtofen?

I'm not sure if what I said makes sense, but Im trying to think for where the passwords could be. Perhaps we'll have to listen to every dialogue by the four characters, the radios, and look for clues on information about them. This could help to find the passwords. I hope they are not in campaign, because that will take long. I say that the last zombie map will give us these passwords, or hints to where they are.

Hey guys I tried guessing a couple of passwords and they were were all wrong this is what I put, don't put these in if your gonna guess:

Samantha Maxis:

samanthaemiliaabagailmaxis

samanthaemiliaabagail

teddy

fluffy

seam

Ludwig Maxis:

group935

fluffy

hyena

ear115

I didn't think about this before, but what about ignomo jubilius (sorry if I misspelled that.). Its on a couple of the maps on one of the pieces of paper, and is roughly translated to laughable mistake. Thats sorta meant to add on to the maybe the passwords are in other languages, which seems like its pretty reasonable. I mean why would a German doctor make an English password like Kitty or Hamburger?

I didn't think about this before, but what about ignomo jubilius (sorry if I misspelled that.). Its on a couple of the maps on one of the pieces of paper, and is roughly translated to laughable mistake. Thats sorta meant to add on to the maybe the passwords are in other languages, which seems like its pretty reasonable. I mean why would a German doctor make an English password like Kitty or Hamburger?

Because there's a place called Hamburg in Germany? :lol: