gweaver - gedeon

fwoods - philly

dking - mfk

asmith - roxy

amason - password

Valid remote netoworks (rlogin):

dreamland, dod, derriese, CIA

Users of the derriese network:

drmaxis, edward, erichtofen, nbelinski, peter, samantha, sophia, tdempsey, tmasaki

For proof check this post: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4344

So far I have tried:

Drmaxis

ascension

CWZGUTCT

Datenbediensteter (data servent)

dieglocke

fluffy

onefifteen

peter

samantha

sophia

thegiant

theswamp

wunderwaffe

sophia

maxis

samantha

fluffy

teddy

tmasaki

lifeislight

risingsun (in reference to the rising sun facility/ (Shi no numa?))

shinonuma

tdempsey

91945 (September 1945)

asylum

asylum45

banana

banana45

peleliu

peter

smokey

verruckt

verruckt45

verruckt1945

Not much, but I'm going to keep working on it.

Going to switch to looking at the tmasaki and sophia accounts. Will update or post.

Remember: Verruckt is the only map to show a date. Verruckt took place in September, 1945. So for Dempsey's password, try something like banana45 or verruckt1945.

Remember the other Marines Smokey and John Banana

Most of the passwords tested don't have numbers in them, but there is a huge amount of numbers in Black Ops to chose from.

Do the suggested login names have home directories? I'm not sure how that works all I understand is that it can be used to confirm the username. Can someone explain that to me?

How would you prove that someone has a /home directory without knowing a filename within that directory. (like what would I type in the terminal to do that)

COMPILED LIST:

Drmaxis

ascension

CWZGUTCT

Datenbediensteter (data servent)

dieglocke

fluffy

hail

hitler

ludwig

onefifteen

peter

reichstag

reichstaguntoten

samantha

sophia

thegiant

theswamp

toten

untoten

wunderwaffe

NBelinski

vodka

TMasaki

lifeislight

risingsun (in reference to the rising sun facility/ (Shi no numa?))

shinonuma

TDempsey

91945 (September 1945)

asylum

asylum45

banana

banana45

peleliu

peter

smokey

verruckt

verruckt45

verruckt1945

ERichtofen

aether

Samantha

teddy

fluffy

Sohpia

Maxis

Will look around and add to it.

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/76-call-duty-black-ops/10064-all-black-ops-terminal-codes.html

I suggest u take a look at these passwords and logins

We already know the ones for the CIA server, we're trying to hack the DERRIESE server. The post at the beginning of that thread only seems to contain CIA stuff. Thanks for posting it anyway, it's nice to have a list somewhere.

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/76-call-duty-black-ops/10064-all-black-ops-terminal-codes.html

I suggest u take a look at these passwords and logins

We already know the ones for the CIA server, we're trying to hack the DERRIESE server. The post at the beginning of that thread only seems to contain CIA stuff. Thanks for posting it anyway, it's nice to have a list somewhere.

Yeah now we know:

CIA users and passwords.

Deramland users and passwords.

Derriese users.

We don't know anything about:

DoD (Department of Defence)

I've been looking into September 1945, and it looks like Japan formally surrendered at Tokyo Bay on September 2, 1945 during WWII. I look into Verruckt so much because it is such a unique map.

Anyway, here are some I tried:

samantha:

mrmonkey

monkey

mother (No mention of one as far as I know)

flytrap

drmaxis:

diegloke

sophia

wunderwaffe

tdempsey:

oohrah

ura

dieglock

wonderwaffle

juggernog (seems like his favorite perk)

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully we'll get it soon! :)

*Just noticed that I forgot to add for tdempsey:

freakbag

freaksack

meatbag

meatsack

freakmeatbagsacker

Yeah, i think that there are too many names to try. :lol:

Ok. So, hello everybody.

Anyways, I found this topic so interesting that I decided to make a CoDz account.

Anyways, I'd like to Participate in this exploration. And, you can count on me trying out the codes that have been posted here, as well as trying my own.

I didn't have much time in the last couple minutes, so I've only tried two codes which I thought of.

I tried cossack for NBelinski. This got no result, although I read somewhere that his mother was a Cossack or something like that. Idk if that's how it's spelled.

I also tried freakbag for TDempsey. And, nothing.

So, yeah. I'm glad to have joined. And count on me contributing. :D

Ok. So, hello everybody.

Anyways, I found this topic so interesting that I decided to make a CoDz account.

Anyways, I'd like to Participate in this exploration. And, you can count on me trying out the codes that have been posted here, as well as trying my own.

I didn't have much time in the last couple minutes, so I've only tried two codes which I thought of.

I tried cossack for NBelinski. This got no result, although I read somewhere that his mother was a Cossack or something like that. Idk if that's how it's spelled.

I also tried freakbag for TDempsey. And, nothing.

So, yeah. I'm glad to have joined. And count on me contributing. :D

Welcome, and thanks for the help everyman on this investigation is accepted

:D

Has anyone tried looking on GKNova6 for any clues? I would, but my iPod doesn't load it and my desktop is running a bit slow. xD.

What about Der Riese? In one of the recordings, Maxis welcomed everyone and reminded them that there were handbooks and what not in the lockers in case something were to happen.

Also, I think that finding out McNamara's password for the DoD, would reveal a lot of information that we don't know of. After all, he is like the Richtofen of Five. He's the most knowledged in the zombie weaponry.

EDIT: I managed to get on GKNova6. And the only thing that i could find that might be a clue is thr number 47093 which appeared three times. I don't what that number is for, and it might just be my viewer number, but I'm gonna try to get more info.

Sorry my posts are a bit lame, right now. But, I'm not Sherlock Holmes and I have yet to find anything fascinating. Haha.

McNamara says some word in the "USDD" mission that might be worth trying. I'll go ahead and play it in a few minutes to see what it is he said.

Thanks!

I went ahead and watched a playthrough on YouTube. Uhm, the passwords that he used were Ariel, and Sycorax. And Clearance was Prospero. I'll try all three later today or see if they're related in any way in order to get more info.

What did you get from it?

EDIT: Apparently, all three words appear in Shakespeare's The Tempest. That puts us a step closer. :D

EDIT(2): I tried 23 passwords for RMcNamara on the RLogin DoD server. And, none worked. They were all related to Shakespeare's The Tempest.

OK, I just found out the username is drmaxis, if you dump the terminal.ff file and search for maxis, it shows drmaxis only and no lmaxis. Now all we need to do is find out the password. Can someone also tell me how to access the Der Riese server? Thanks in advance.

RLogin DerRiese.

Then, hit back and sit down. That way you don't have to keep typing RLogin DerRiese.

OK, I just found out the username is drmaxis, if you dump the terminal.ff file and search for maxis, it shows drmaxis only and no lmaxis. Now all we need to do is find out the password. Can someone also tell me how to access the Der Riese server? Thanks in advance.

RLogin DerRiese.

Then, hit back and sit down. That way you don't have to keep typing RLogin DerRiese.

What do you mean by hit back, backspace? Thanks for the reply though.

RLogin DerRiese.

What do you mean by hit back, backspace? Thanks for the reply though.

Like on PS3 it's Square. But, idk what it is on XBpx,

You people have inspired me! You know how long this post has been out and how many reply's there are??? at least a MILLION!

I admire your determination and resilience on this topic, you people are devoted to this, and your devotion to this is more than enough to make someone nod their head and say "Now that's what i like to see!"

Good job everyone,

[brains] Brains to ALL OF YOU!!!

btw

have you tried anything related to the JFK assassination or maybe even the multiplayer :?: or maybe something to do with mason and his connection to the JFK assassination or maybe try something to do with Lee Harvey Oswald or something, just trying to help.