Der Riese Server Exploration

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

what about, "mycreation", "daughter" or perhaps a little something along the lines, "zombie" possably?

Cheap Gucci Shoes

Cheap Gucci Boots

Mens Gucci Dress Shoes

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Ralph Lauren Mens Jackets

Classic Polo Shirts

There aren't any passwords in the system that we know of according to the coding. The terminal dump gave us all the usernames and passwords for everything but Der Riese. For that server, it just gave us usernames.

Rezurrection bump

I made a topic regarding the possibility of finally cracking the Der Riese server with hints and clues in Rezurrection, but it got moved to the Black Ops forum. I decided to post it in here simply as a reply, but included the link if you wish to respond to the topic.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14998

With the release of the final Black Ops map pack, could we finally crack the Der Riese server, and possibly the DoD server? Aside from finding user names, we have made zero progress in gaining access to these illusive remote servers.

I think it's safe to assume there is a boatload of backstory in the DR server, and it makes sense that we would be granted access in the final BO map pack.

Also, the fact that hardened/prestige buyers have to re-download the classic maps (instead of just dl'ing the new content) leads me to believe there will be updates revealing the passwords, or at least pointing us in the right direction.

Finally, just to make this Moon forum appropriate, maybe all we need will be revealed in this lunar hellscape.

Throw in your two cents.

Please. Everyboby. Just give up on Der Riese.

Perhaps we should, but I won't be doing so until August 23rd at the earliest, unless there is some proof that the DR server in fact does not exist? Something I missed? I'm being sincere, too. I'd like to know if I'm turning into a "the next EE step" guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I believe it is worth noting (alothough it isn't probbaly relevant at this time):

hai5.txt decoded

WENT DOWN TO THE LAKE

STUMBLED UPON A SECRET

WILL NOT SLEEP AGAIN

:idea: hai5.txt could be pointing to the musical easter egg in Shi No Numa.

Using the phone causes a voice (as everyone knows) to say "I know when you're sleeping..." through the phone. And as the easter egg itself is "secret" until lots of people find it, it makes sense for hai5 to be related to the phone

Of course, this is only my speculation... :D

• 4 months later...

Committing thread necromancy here, but what happened with this? We never found anything? That's kind of depressing. It's been a long time since this search started, but have we given up the search since the info has been released for Black Ops 2? I'm not pushing that a patch did anything, nor am I saying we missed anything (we are CoDZ, my friends. We don't miss things.) but is this case closed? I was just wondering if the search has been disbanded.

• 2 months later...

As much as I want to Crack the Possible Secrets of the Der Riese sever, I think its just something they either were going to put together but had no time left -or- just for joke at our attempts.

However, I feel this isn't the end of the Der Riese Server noir the CIA Terminal. I'd laugh if there is one in Black Ops 2 and has far more information to provide us.

Oh, BTW. Peter's last name is mentioned in one of the radios in "Call of the Dead."