The Power Boxes...

Angry_Sun

Hey guys. I remember being one of the first to notice the little boxes you can walk into / shoot / knife to open. However, the only reason I don't think they are pointless as seen in the campaign, is the fact that another teleporter cord comes out and goes to one of them. Yes. Did you guys notice this? One cord goes to the linking pad in the other room, but the other goes to the box on the wall. What could this mean? Why would they put another cord in there...?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also noticed this. I can't come up with an explanation yet. It could have something to do with where you teleport to? Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't seem like they would be pointless. I'm also wondering about the one green box. BTW there is another thread for this already. Please search a little more next time. Still, good post.

ive seen all 6 red ones and the one green one in the alley on the pole..has anyone noticed the green one on the pole has like a hand print on it?? or sumthing..and on the bottom it says "JOE KOOL" ??On the inside of the power box flap..

Interesting... This leads me to believe the blacked out picture to be none other than...

:lol:

No but really, what could Joe Kool have to do with anything? Developer inside joke/name?

somebody mentioned something about a circuit breaker outside the map having six switches. We should find out (by having one person watch the circuit breaker, and another break open a box) if the breaker has anything to do with the boxes. If it does, we know for sure the boxes have something suspicious going on with them. If not, it doesn't mean theres nothing up with them, just means that breaker has nothing to do with it. Also, somebody said something about a green powerbox? Maybe after you shoot all 6 red ones, then shoot the green one, the switches will flip (on the circuit breaker). OR, shoot the green one first, then all 6 red ones. spelling out "Grrrrrr"