“Compared to previous

“Subjects.

“Baseline psyche remains

“Intact,

“But all specific memories

“Have been lost.

“Dr. Richtofen will continue

“Observations.

So tank, Nickolai, and Takeo are the Test subjects and Dr.Richtofen is making observations on them. this dosent make since because he calls them allies in the opening video not test subjects or anything of the sort. It also says that Specific memories have been lost, which may be why they dont say anything except in the radio on shi no numa about traviling forward in time. or makes any comments on how the weapons are different. the only thing anybody says about time traveling is Dr. Richtofen in the opening Kino Der Toten video, and Dempsey saying " i think i just blew him back to 1946". so that may have to do with that. Baseline psyche remains intact. Their personality pretty much. like Dempsey is a bada** , Nickolai likes vodka, and Takeo is Japanese.

what do yall think

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he means their values, which all people have as per their culture. Kind of like sterotypes if you will of a nationality.

eg. Canadians like bacon, maple syrup and play ice hockey.

or in their cases

Takeo keeps his japanese values honouring his emperor and does things the japanese way

by losing base line physche they lose personality traits and basic memory values, this doesnt fit them because Nikolai likes vodka, dempsey likes destruction, and Takeo talks about honour and japanese ways of life. Notice Richtofen does not display a kind of culturism possibly inferring according to my theory that he's in fact partially insane, or lost baseline physche.

The only thing that contradicts this theory is that Nikolai and Richtofen seem to get along fairly well, but this could be revealed to be for various other reasons unrelated to nationality and values.