Theories on Sophia

Juice503

I was just going over all of the threads, and I realized that Sophia pops up more than I thought. Do you think we are overlooking some things by saying everything revolves around Samantha?

People are saying Samantha has to do with the letters SEA in the film roll on Kino, but Sophia could also fit, as we don't know her entire name. Although we did find three names with the same letters.

Also, Samantha can be presumed dead. Even though we can't prove she died, we can't prove she's alive either. We don't know of the whereabouts of Sophia. She could just as easily be controlling the zombies, as she knows everything about the experiments.

The voice that speaks when you get a pickup is female, so everybody assumed it to be Samantha. However, Sophia is a female, so why couldn't it be her?

Finally, Sophia more than likely knows Richtofen, after working at Der Reise. This could mean she is angry at him for getting rid of Maxis. There is no evidence showing that it couldn't be her trying to get rid of Richtofen and the crew, so maybe she is the one controlling everything?

Brains to anyone who can improve on this.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would make since for her to hate richtofen if you look in the terminal it says

Ludwig Maxis

Personal file.

“I fear Sophia has grown unnecessarily attached to me. I catch her looking in my direction, but she quickly looks away. I admit she is an attractive specimen. i should send her away, she is a distraction from my work. my mind wanders to thoughts of her."

and if Sophia really was attached to him and Dr. Richtofen got rid of him, then that would be a good reason to hate him. and Samantha would hate him to because maxis was her father...