Radios i have found 1-5

Sniper409

Radio 1

“The test subjects have been undergoing treatment for five days with little progress i have been assured that given time the programming will take hold”

Radio 2

“In the past weeks we have made great strides in breaking through to their subconscious, i have had the projectionist make edits to a few. These changes have been very effective”

Radio 3

“subject 26 has had a breakthrough, he is responding to the treatments and following basic instructions, private outbursts have been greatly reduced... have given time we feel this treatment will be 100% effective post stasis”

Radio 4

“The timeline for deployment can be accelerated, given the progress we have made in the past 2 weeks. If patient 26 can retain the impressions longer than 26 hours we will have the process perfect”

Radio 5

“Another setback, patient 26 was killed this mornings field test. He lost control and attacked one of our handlers. His injuries were minor, but patient 26 was destroyed. the breaking programming coincided with the flashing lights, and loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility. 'knocking' one moment. 'knocking' what is it!' 'static’

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic