MP40 key and power hypothesis

Just a hypothesis. I've been thinking the MP40 from world at war has to be a key. Now I know that the bowie knife, monkey bomb are in it and they to are also from world at war. But the MP40 is more related to the old waw and the other two weapons give more of a faster better, kill in opinion. Which migh make people think that the MP40 is not so great for those who don't know. I think that richtofen has to do something with it being a german machine gun.

And also has any buddy noticed the powerbox on the telephone pole in the alley. 6 red powerboxes and 1 green powerbox. 61?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they put the MP40 on the wall because they changed the animation on it. if you noticed the weapon sway from W@W would sink below the screen a little bit. In Black Ops when they had the flashback mission when you play as Reznov in WWII they changed the weapon sway to be more like MW2 the weapon no longer sinks below the screen it stays above it and moves left and right. Thats the only reason why i see the MP40 on the map however it is suspicious that its the only WWII weapon on the wall. As for the power boxes those are suspicious, I noticed that circuit breaker outside does have 6 switches and there are 6 power boxes i ran around for a couple of hours last night trying to figure put what the point of them are and never got a clue to anything.

One time, when playing as Doc Eddy, I bought the MP40 (My fav of all wall guns in this game, barring ak74u.). He called it the best gun, but that is just a random tidbit.

There is no reason the gun wouldn't be there, even if it is Cold War times as it and variations of it are still in use today.

Type Submachine gun

Place of origin Nazi Germany

Service history

In service 1939–Present