Theory for Picture with no one in it

Sniper409

i have some of my own ideas for the person. i believe that maybe, just maybe, the company was hinting at either a new character or a lost character returning. as for the deaths, you all have to remember that there characters all seem to have information and memories that have been wiped upon their arrival at kino. except for richtofen. also, i have heard many of you talk of the dream theory. please exlain more why you believe it is all a dream.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one last thing... there is a picture of richtofen in the pap room on five along with another empty picture. No dialogue but anyone can tell it is maxis, unless treyarch is playing us. Maxis is supposedly the pentagon thief which would explain why his picture is missing on the five map, and sophia took it on the kino map, but whoever is trapped in aether on ascension might be the thief on five because they are happening simultaneously. but that would include maxis because maxis is in aether, if it is not maxis than it has to be yuri or gersch or whoever ( i havent really gotten to deep on ascension cant get a good party together always some yahoo has to quit or run and gun etc...) but how would the new ascension character tie into kino?? they dont, there is no mention before ascension and they are at different points in time and only richtofen and the other 3 know about time travel - Therefore It has to be maxis.

Er. You know when you have a theory your supposed to have actual evidence. You completely stated the entire story without any basis at all. And nobody said the Thief was Maxis???

Find me the picture of Maxis and let me actually compare.

??? there is evidence for everything i said, what are you a zombie newb?? You need zombies 101 so here you go http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_%28mode%29 If you think I am gonna sit here and cut and paste and all that BS you are wrong!! I know what I am talking about, do your research and then challenge me.

ok everyone is saying "its gonna be rictofen who dies"

NO!

richofen is working on something, a device of some sort (check my thread COTD EASTER EGG WITH WUNDERWAFFE)

at the end right after he puts the golden rod into the shoot and knifes the door you can hear ric say "I JUST NEED THE (muffled) AND THE (muffled) AND THEN THE PLAN WILL BE COMPLETE"

heres another thing in the ascension song you hear a line

"i... can see you darish[?] man.. i... am causing you son of mine"

son... of... mine... :o :!: :?: :shock:

if this song is from rics veiw it means he has a son

if from sams... well... ever played F.E.A.R 3 :?

The blank portrait uses the same model as Richtofen's does. I've been comparing them for the last twenty minutes and I've found that they are completely identical (Richtofens is a bit bigger tho). I do belive that the big picture represents Richtofen when he worked with Maxis ("Oh look, its me... but not quite as magnificent!"), and the blank portrait represents him when hes fighting together with the others (Dempsey & co).

I could be completely wrong though, and they might just reused the model for the blank portrait.

NO!

richofen is working on something, a device of some sort (check my thread COTD EASTER EGG WITH WUNDERWAFFE)

at the end right after he puts the golden rod into the shoot and knifes the door you can hear ric say "I JUST NEED THE (muffled) AND THE (muffled) AND THEN THE PLAN WILL BE COMPLETE"

No you are mistaken, the lyrics go like this :

I... can see the damage that

I... am causing you is so benign.

You want me to be gone,

If there is a fifth character, which Treyarch is extremely late in revealing, I would assume it to be either Maxis or Peter for these reasons:

1. When looking at the blacked out portrait of a man, Takeo says something along the lines of "What once was, may once be again".

2. Richtofen had the intentions of killing Maxis, who knows if he just teleported or died?

3. In the Black Ops maps, Richtofen mentions Peter, and how he tricked him. Maybe Peter was working with Richtofen, or maybe Richtofen attempted to kill him and he got away?

4. In the map "Five", we see two portraits in the DEFCON room where the PaP is located. One of them is of Richtofen, and the other is blacked-out. There could only be two other people who are possible, and may be held as important men to the U.S. government, or at least the Pentagon: Peter (undercover agent) or Maxis (the head of the 935 project).

If we do get shown who the fifth character is, and he is a completely new person, then Treyarch just screwed with us this whole time. And by the way, I believe "Five" does tie in with the story, and it's also a unique map I like to play sometimes to get zombies into the modern era.

NO!

Ricgtofen turns into a zombie/dies at the very beginning of nacht der untoten this is only revealed in the iphone version and that is the VERY END of the story nacht der untoten is the very end in the storyline (confirmed)

one last thing... there is a picture of richtofen in the pap room on five along with another empty picture. No dialogue but anyone can tell it is maxis, unless treyarch is playing us. Maxis is supposedly the pentagon thief which would explain why his picture is missing on the five map, and sophia took it on the kino map, but whoever is trapped in aether on ascension might be the thief on five because they are happening simultaneously. but that would include maxis because maxis is in aether, if it is not maxis than it has to be yuri or gersch or whoever ( i havent really gotten to deep on ascension cant get a good party together always some yahoo has to quit or run and gun etc...) but how would the new ascension character tie into kino?? they dont, there is no mention before ascension and they are at different points in time and only richtofen and the other 3 know about time travel - Therefore It has to be maxis.

*Sigh* The picture of Maxis is fake and even if it was real it doesn't the blank portrait at all. And Nacht der Untoten is not the end lol? YOU need to do some research before making these statements without any proof. And the page you linked me to had no proof the portrait was Maxis.

The only likely person here would be Peter. He was a former Group 935 member. He could have possibly been experimented on by Richtofen because of his betrayal and also because of Edwards quote.

*Sigh* The picture of Maxis is fake and even if it was real it doesn't the blank portrait at all. And Nacht der Untoten is not the end lol? YOU need to do some research before making these statements without any proof. And the page you linked me to had no proof the portrait was Maxis.

The only likely person here would be Peter. He was a former Group 935 member. He could have possibly been experimented on by Richtofen because of his betrayal and also because of Edwards quote.

Man you are annoying... Nacht der untoten is the end if you play the iphone app richtofen turns into a zombie and dies with no other comrades, and treyarch has admitted that map has nothing to do with the storyline other than that, it is the end of the story now, what used to be the beginning is now the end, and thats how they mess with us. Go back and read my posts you fool, you have to use deductive reasoning because they dont just come out and say oh yeah this who the picture is. noone besides richtofen knows who peter is because their memories were wiped clean at shinonuma when richtofen experimented with the 115 on them and peter was already dead at shi no.

STOP ANNOYING ME YOU NEWB

Treyarch said Natch der Untoten was the second outbreak in the story so it does in fact have something to do with the story. And the ipod touch version is not canon. I know your probably in 5th grade based on the way you type so I'll make it simple. It has nothing to do with the real story. They needed to make a tutorial so they used him to do it.

Now stop making a noob of yourself. I joined this forum before you and know way more of the story than you. Now stop spreading false crap around without any real proof. Or maybe you can actually make a thread on it.

And stop spamming my message box.

Hmm, theres actually a picture of Dr.Maxis somewhere? Could link me the picture or post it later sometime? I'd like to see that...

Anyways the the way the portrait is placed and sized just like Takeo, Tank, and Nikolai suggests the blank man is just like them. A test subject. Edward is just an assistant, theres no reason that his picture would be bigger than Dr.Maxis. And just like I have no proof of the thief not being Maxis, I have proof of him being other people.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ludvig_Maxis There's the picture of him from Shi No Numa.

Treyarch said Natch der Untoten was the second outbreak in the story so it does in fact have something to do with the story. And the ipod touch version is not canon. I know your probably in 5th grade based on the way you type so I'll make it simple. It has nothing to do with the real story. They needed to make a tutorial so they used him to do it.

Now stop making a noob of yourself. I joined this forum before you and know way more of the story than you. Now stop spreading false crap around without any real proof. Or maybe you can actually make a thread on it.

And stop spamming my message box.

Do you read ANY of my posts, or do you just automatically get defensive??... Stop Hating. That is basically exactly what i said about the nacht, it has nothing to do with the real story, never did never will, but thats just how treyarch likes to mess with us.

All complete dialogues available on youtube http://youtu.be/GEYsl6tR2Sw. Fact: they all lost their memories AFTER leaving shinonuma, except for richtofen. Players dialogue reveal and general part of the storyline that they lost their memory from 115 exposure... remember the giant meteor?? (check tank dempsey dialogue on ascension for some real interesting dialogue regarding Ric and shino and the whole memory loss plotline) Fact: the players would have no recollection of peter because peter died at shino, after shino they lose their memories and go to derriese where maxis was and would have known him or known of him. and from derriese they teleport to kino in the near future where maxis had previously worked on the zombies and (presumably)dg3 thunder gun... a pretty great gun "A GREAT MAN" would have built. *note*: (it is important not to get peters timeline confused here bc peter went from verruckt to derriese to shino the players went shino to derriese to kino) Fact: The only ones that know about the teleporter capable of time travel is richtofen and tank,nik,tak. revealed in the intro to kino on solo and player dialogue. Fact: the events on ascension are happening at the same time as the events in 'five' The red phones on ascension will randomly ring and you can hear the 'five' characters calling from the zombie outbreak at the pentagon...Need some beans for the chawder here! Fact: The events in derriese and kino are taking place in nazi germany and the events in ascension/five are taking place cold war era and the only ones capable of time travel are the four heros, which also blows the theory that the DG3 Thundergun was built in the cosmodrome it was built by maxis in kino(with the help of a russian or russians??) Fact: The only one that could be 'the thief' coming out of aether thru the americans teleporter are maxis sam yuri or whoever is trapped in aether (fluffy is not the pentagon thief, sam is not, yuri is skinny tall lanky dude seen in the ascension picture, so who could it be???)

THEREFORE: the picture has to be Dr. Maxis, and the Thief is Maxis as well Maxis is gonna become one of the main characters I am predicting... we will just have to wait and see

unless of course treyarch is just raping us and laughing:/

You know why you don't waste gun powder on a black bird, because you cant eat crow. So why am I gonna keep shooting it if I cant eat it, Your a dam fool. Spam? Fuq Off

Jesus man. I didn't need an entire explanation of the zombies storyline...(even though you got it wrong anyways). You still didn't explain why its Maxis? Oh he is a great man. Therefore he is in the picture.

Nice logic bro.

And we don't know if anybody else was trapped in the Aether as proven in Ascension there could be a lot of people who were trapped because of their experimentation with 115.

If you wanna keep arguing I'll bring it onto your thread not here.

Jesus man. I didn't need an entire explanation of the zombies storyline...(even though you got it wrong anyways). You still didn't explain why its Maxis? Oh he is a great man. Therefore he is in the picture.

Nice logic bro.

And we don't know if anybody else was trapped in the Aether as proven in Ascension there could be a lot of people who were trapped because of their experimentation with 115.

If you wanna keep arguing I'll bring it onto your thread not here.

you are a loser with no common sense and no ability to reason and read between the lines

BRING IT ZOMBITCH

• 1 month later...

I know this thread has kinda died out but.... I had no idea about the dream theory or that Richtofen was looking more and more like a zombie. But i believe that tank tak and nikolai are super soldiers tested on but I have no proof because i don't remember where i heard this from. In the COTD easter egg remember the golden rod well apparently it is supposed to be a real thing that is a weapon and ritual item and in the Shangri-la easter egg Richtofen gets a pure piece of element 115 and he says something like "Now i can CONTROL them all (insert evil laughter here)" So this leads me to believe that he is not going to die he is going to abandoned the crew and turn the zombies on them and some one whoever it is maybe is going to take his place to stop Richtofen's reign of terror or something like that. My point is I don't think anybody is going to die just that they are going to simply be "replaced". Then killed lol