Theory for Picture with no one in it

Sniper409

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it REALLY pains me to say this if someones gotta go it will be richtofen since he knows to much and is too important to stay BUT there's this part of me that says none will die due to these reasons

Tank Dempsey wont die due to immunity and being the apparant leader of the group(and cuz he's so badass)

Nikolai Belinski can't go due to immunity and for being the drunken comical relief dude(in a way he's also pretty badass I mean seriously, he slaughtered almost all his wives the 4th being the only survivor)

Takeo Masaki can't die becuz of immunity and his silence and wisdom(he gives hints about the story in riddles and what-nots)

Edward Richtofen although he's not immune he knows everything that's going on if he's gonna die he's gonna die with a bang and will also leave them with a vital piece of information

Now about the blank picture if none of them dies then they will encounter the guy. But if someone DOES die the replacement will either be Sophia or Maxis(though I'm thinking maxis since the pic looks like a dude)Now as for peter he's the hanging dude without an arm in Shi No Numa just ask me if u want the explanation

I can't believe how oblivious all you guys are, you're missing out on 1 thing! I had to make an account just because it was irritating me so much!

The painting IS Rictofen!

If you hold Square (On the PS3) in front of the portraits, the character you're playing as each say something about it and on the one supposedly with the 'secret person' they say 'Oh, someones taken the picture of Rictofen out!' and if you're playing as Rictofen he says 'Errrr I can't remember this picture being taken' really quickly...

So basically everything you've said is pointless and the thread might as well be locked.

:facepalm:

Just because rictofen said it really fast doesn't mean it was rictofen in the picture. Think of this, one thing TAKEO says when you hit the action button on the blank painting is "A fallen ally yes, but might possibly come again!" Treyarch LOVES to use foreshadowing when it comes to the story of zombies.

Going back to what Takeo said, this means that the person in the blank painting might make an appearance.

Now rictofen said the quote above like he was trying to hide the person in the blank painting's existance. But who would he want to hide and why?

2 people come to mind, Maxis and Samantha. He would want to hide maxis because it would expose his experiment 935 plans.

He would want to hide samantha's existance probably because if the heroes found out about him teleporting a little girl, for the sole reason that he wouldn't hesitate on teleporting the heroes far away. But the painting obviously doesn't look like a little girl.

So the painting leads to Maxis and the character quotes point to maxis making an appearance.

It's just my thoughts and theories.

They aren't always correct. :mrgreen:

it could be sgt. roebuck since you see his pic in the map "Five" and he is the one originaly supposed to die unless you save him

I think the immunity isn't so much of an issue as it only prevents them from being turned there is no reason why they can't be killed. All the characters have changed somewhat over the course of the maps and picked up injuries. So in this regard they're all just as likely to die.

Richtofen has gained a scar or two on his face.

Nikolai's arm is bandaged.

ect.

One thing I would say though is Takeo looks a little older in his picture, which suggest maybe he survives?

Also if I remember correctly is Richtofen one of the terminals users which would suggest he also lives a little longer atleast.

Why is everyone so set on the fact that someone is going to die???

The portrait could be anyone, probably someone we'll find out about later. I think it might be Dr. Maxis, because he possibly survived when Richtofen tried to kill him (in the recording you can hear a teleporter at the very end).

• 3 weeks later...

Trace back to Nacht der Untoten - "you thought they were dead, you were wrong..."

could be anyone. Literally anyone. Who said it would be a PLAYABLE character? It's probably a sign of a new character being introduced to the storyline. I think it will be patient 2-6.

1. He is mentioned in a quote by Richtofen - "you remind me of patient 2-6! Exept you scream

less when I stab things in you!"

2. The radios on Kino orientate around him, the tests on him etc.

3. Richtofens portrait is bigger, the Tank, Nikolai, Takeo and anonamous' portraits are same size. Meaning the blank portrait has something in common with Takeo, Tank and Nikolai. They were ALL test subjects.

4. Whether he's alive or dead, he still could be of relevant importance, Like Maxis, hea presumed dead yet it's crucial for the storyline. Also, we think Patient 2-6 is dead, we COULD be wrong.... ;)

• 3 months later...

well i just thought about this, takeo is japanese, and japan was allied with germany during world war 2, and everyone believes that maxis died. when you click on the blank photo as takeo, he says something like a fallen ally, that may return. or something like that. dont exactly remember but something a long that line. but maxis would be a ally to takeo. so it may be dr.maxis that should be in the photo

I've a theory that depends on two thing

1. that the blank portrait is the same person in five and kino

2. that my theory of Richthofen being a spy for the U.S.

if they are both true then my theory is that the two portraits in five are there two spies in group 935, PETER and Richthofen

Takeo is the ONLY one who had a date of death on his file. I dont have proof and cant show you the files but everyone knows it . IDK whose going to replace him, and Sophia? comon guys , Sophia is the assistant of Maxis, u can hear her name from the radio in the dog glitch of Der Riese under cat walk and quick revive of teleporter C ( giving all the info for new people ) i thought she would be dead or not even mentioned at all. she was just an assistant who was there, i didnt know much of her except for the radio. I think she was at the convention though when Maxis made his speech to Hitler and others at Kino Der Toten BEFORE it was destroyed and looked like of course Kino. But it doesnt make sense how it would be Sophia when the picture is a guy. but then again who knows cause we already got a girl in the new map CALL OF THE DEAD. btw .. TOMORROW BIG DAY BABY GONNA PLAY THAT SHIET! WHO WANNA GET TO ROUND 30 ON THAT HOE!? =D

If someone is going to die, it's going to be either Takeo or Richtofen. It's hinted that Takeo is planning to kill Richtofen in Ascension, if Richtofen figures this out they will both try to kill each other. Someone will get killed. Nikolai and Dempsey will probably try to stop them or something I don't know...

Interesting quote from Richtofen after being revived: "I'm not dead! ...............Not yet."

I can't believe how oblivious all you guys are, you're missing out on 1 thing! I had to make an account just because it was irritating me so much!

The painting IS Rictofen!

If you hold Square (On the PS3) in front of the portraits, the character you're playing as each say something about it and on the one supposedly with the 'secret person' they say 'Oh, someones taken the picture of Rictofen out!' and if you're playing as Rictofen he says 'Errrr I can't remember this picture being taken' really quickly...

So basically everything you've said is pointless and the thread might as well be locked.

That wouldn't make sense considering there's a CLEAR picture of Richtofen on the wall by itself and it's larger than all the others. I honestly think Richotfen is going to die and turn into a zombie and Maxis is going to end up still being alive and take his place. Think about it; Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo are impervious to the effects of 115; this has been PROVEN. What about Richotfen? He's not impervious to it's effects, maybe it's finall starting to chnage him, for if you've ever looked at Richtofen; he's beginning to look more and more like a zombie with each new zombie map.

Maybe in call of the dead the reason why Takeo is being sick is because of too much exsposure to 115 and he is turning into a zombie

thats what i was thinking too, maybe maxis somehow makes it out of aether or where ever he telaported to, like, maybe maxis telaported to paradise, and will kill off richtofen maybe in the map, i dunno though [brains] im new and a LITTLE bit of brains would make me feel good, hahaa

Why?

Takeo has literally NOTHING to do with the storyline, and yes no one likes him. Plus, he is so god damn annoying, I was looking at tweets @JD_2020 and at least 3 of the 20 (That's actually a lot) were saying to get rid of Takeo, probably just timing but still...

Hey, you sir are no nice! Everybody likes me as I worked in Shi No Numa and that's where the Raygun plans were!

thats what i was thinking too, maybe maxis somehow makes it out of aether or where ever he telaported to, like, maybe maxis telaported to paradise, and will kill off richtofen maybe in the map, i dunno though [brains] im new and a LITTLE bit of brains would make me feel good, hahaa

Maxis is the pentagon thief. He was able to leave aether thru the americans teleporters because they are digital and different than the germans.

The Pentagon Thief is not Dr.Maxis... We don't have enough proof.

And calm down it has definitely not been confirmed that the picture is Maxis? Stop making conclusions without evidence.

Prove me wrong. I spend countless hours playing this game and researching theories. Just because I dont have PVR or mad cpu skill to cut paste copy repost etc... I am a grown intelligent man that pays attention to everything from intel, radios, easter eggs player dialogue, etc... The answers are out there you just have to be able to put the things together...

I kind of have to agree with DarthChronikus with Dr. Maxis being the missing portrait I mean put two and two together. But about Maxis being the pentagon thief? Seems a little far-fetched for my asian mind. If you go to Shi No Numa there's a picture of Ludvig Maxis, and if you look at the Pentagon Thief they look nothing alike. My theory is that the Pentagon Thief is either some lab techinician that was being experimented on or Yuri Kravcheski. Yuri was assisting Gersch with the Kassimir Mechanism before he got sucked into a Gersch Device. He may have survived it and teleported him into the Pentagon.

Hmm, theres actually a picture of Dr.Maxis somewhere? Could link me the picture or post it later sometime? I'd like to see that...

Anyways the the way the portrait is placed and sized just like Takeo, Tank, and Nikolai suggests the blank man is just like them. A test subject. Edward is just an assistant, theres no reason that his picture would be bigger than Dr.Maxis. And just like I have no proof of the thief not being Maxis, I have proof of him being other people.