Theory for Picture with no one in it

Sniper409

I highly doubt anybody will die off, and if they do, I doubt Sophia will replace them, or even Peter, in the iPod versions, Richtofen dies, becomes a zombie, in which you have to kill him, and them also you go and find Peter's grave, but this doesn't necessarily means he died, he could have just put a corpse in it and the wonder weapons in it for people who came to NDU, so maybe he is still alive, but if he isn't, maybe if Richtofen dies, like in the iPod version, then maybe, just maybe Sophia will take his place.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how oblivious all you guys are, you're missing out on 1 thing! I had to make an account just because it was irritating me so much!

The painting IS Rictofen!

If you hold Square (On the PS3) in front of the portraits, the character you're playing as each say something about it and on the one supposedly with the 'secret person' they say 'Oh, someones taken the picture of Rictofen out!' and if you're playing as Rictofen he says 'Errrr I can't remember this picture being taken' really quickly...

So basically everything you've said is pointless and the thread might as well be locked.

I can't believe how oblivious all you guys are, you're missing out on 1 thing! I had to make an account just because it was irritating me so much!

If you hold Square (On the PS3) in front of the portraits, the character you're playing as each say something about it and on the one supposedly with the 'secret person' they say 'Oh, someones taken the picture of Rictofen out!' and if you're playing as Rictofen he says 'Errrr I can't remember this picture being taken' really quickly...

So basically everything you've said is pointless and the thread might as well be locked.

That wouldn't make sense considering there's a CLEAR picture of Richtofen on the wall by itself and it's larger than all the others. I honestly think Richotfen is going to die and turn into a zombie and Maxis is going to end up still being alive and take his place. Think about it; Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo are impervious to the effects of 115; this has been PROVEN. What about Richotfen? He's not impervious to it's effects, maybe it's finall starting to chnage him, for if you've ever looked at Richtofen; he's beginning to look more and more like a zombie with each new zombie map.

:facepalm:

Just because rictofen said it really fast doesn't mean it was rictofen in the picture. Think of this, one thing TAKEO says when you hit the action button on the blank painting is "A fallen ally yes, but might possibly come again!" Treyarch LOVES to use foreshadowing when it comes to the story of zombies.

Going back to what Takeo said, this means that the person in the blank painting might make an appearance.

Now rictofen said the quote above like he was trying to hide the person in the blank painting's existance. But who would he want to hide and why?

2 people come to mind, Maxis and Samantha. He would want to hide maxis because it would expose his experiment 935 plans.

He would want to hide samantha's existance probably because if the heroes found out about him teleporting a little girl, for the sole reason that he wouldn't hesitate on teleporting the heroes far away. But the painting obviously doesn't look like a little girl.

So the painting leads to Maxis and the character quotes point to maxis making an appearance.

It's just my thoughts and theories.

They aren't always correct. :mrgreen:

I have to agree with everyone when they say it's going to be Richtoffen who is going to be replaced, not Takeo. If you think about it, Takeo has been one of the most helpful of the characters to us. He is full of foreshadowing (credit to TheHeckz) and is essential to understanding what happened, what is happening, and what is to be. It just doesn't make sense that they would take out the one character who gives us what we're looking for by speaking in riddles.

I have to agree with everyone when they say it's going to be Richtoffen who is going to be replaced, not Takeo. If you think about it, Takeo has been one of the most helpful of the characters to us. He is full of foreshadowing (credit to TheHeckz) and is essential to understanding what happened, what is happening, and what is to be. It just doesn't make sense that they would take out the one character who gives us what we're looking for by speaking in riddles.

Richtofen won't be replaced he is too valuble to the story line to get rid of. I say Takeo will be replaced. By who? Im not sure.

Richtofen won't be replaced he is too valuble to the story line to get rid of. I say Takeo will be replaced. By who? Im not sure.

I can see where you're coming from, it's just in my opinion, Richtofen seems to have out-lived his usefulness. Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite characters, and I would hate to see him go, it's just seems like, ugh, i dunno.... It's almost like it's his time I'm guessing.

It seems TheHecks and Wunderwaffe DG-4 are the only ones paying attention to the facts. One; as DG-4 said, Takeo is the main one foreshadowing what's to happen. Tank is beginning to realize that something's up. Nikolai just seems to be there for humorous purposes, and Richtofen is being his usual shady self. If you've actually done research, you'd know that everyone EXCEPT Richtofen is impervious to the effects of element 115 and it's use on the PaP'd weapons. Richtofen even states that they should be changed by the overwhelming power of 115 but show outwordly resistance. He himself though, IS NOT impervious to the effects of 115, as you can plainly see. If one pays attention; with each new level that comes out with the four heroes, Richtofen is beginning to look more and more like a zombie. I'm telling you; Richtofen is going to turn, and someone else is going to replace him. Wether it be Maxis' son Edward or Maxis himself is still yet to be determined.

I can see where you're coming from, it's just in my opinion, Richtofen seems to have out-lived his usefulness. Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite characters, and I would hate to see him go, it's just seems like, ugh, i dunno.... It's almost like it's his time I'm guessing.

Well he hasn't really out-lived his usefulness with the quotes about Samantha. But I think everybody is on the same page about getting rid of Takeo. Takeo is alright in my book but like StopDrop said he hasn't been involved with storyline AT ALL. Richtofen won't be replaced but if he is going to he will always be a legend in Zombies. If we are going to see another character to replace Takeo I do have some people:

1. Luvding Maxis (If Alive)

2. Sophia (If Alive)

3. Peter ( If Alive)

4. One of the unnamed Marines from the older maps

5. Samantha (If Alive) ( lol jk jk :D )

And thats all the people who will probaly replace Takeo. If I have any more I will Edit this reply.

It seems TheHecks and Wunderwaffe DG-4 are the only ones paying attention to the facts. One; as DG-4 said, Takeo is the main one foreshadowing what's to happen. Tank is beginning to realize that something's up. Nikolai just seems to be there for humorous purposes, and Richtofen is being his usual shady self. If you've actually done research, you'd know that everyone EXCEPT Richtofen is impervious to the effects of element 115 and it's use on the PaP'd weapons. Richtofen even states that they should be changed by the overwhelming power of 115 but show outwordly resistance. He himself though, IS NOT impervious to the effects of 115, as you can plainly see. If one pays attention; with each new level that comes out with the four heroes, Richtofen is beginning to look more and more like a zombie. I'm telling you; Richtofen is going to turn, and someone else is going to replace him. Wether it be Maxis' son Edward or Maxis himself is still yet to be determined.

although i see where your coming from just a little pointer edward is richtofen and he was maxis' assistant not son hence edward knowing all the secrets of the zombies. also look on nuke town the books say edward richtofen: dg-2 dg-3

although i see where your coming from just a little pointer edward is richtofen and he was maxis' assistant not son hence edward knowing all the secrets of the zombies. also look on nuke town the books say edward richtofen: dg-2 dg-3

I was referring, not to Edward Richtofen, but the supposed son of Ludwig: Edward Maxis. Yes, I know, this was based of an HL video and proven to be false, but who knows; it's Treyarch. I could see them invoking more than one Edward. Either way; I don't see why you all come to the conclusion it's Takeo just becuase he hasn't added much to the story; even though it's been proven he's added more than most. Based on what you've said, I could easily come to the same conclusion about Nikolai. At least Takeo has some sort of foreshadowing. What, if anything, has Nikolai added to the storyline besides how many wives he has and the fact he may have a daughter of his own? I'm telling you! Look at Richtofen, point blank, and tell me he doesn't look like he's turning. C'mon now; it's right there in front of your faces.

He does look like he's turning, sad enough as it is. None of us want to lose him, I know that for a fact. But if I were a video game producer, I would kill off one of the characters who has the worst past, the one who seems like he SHOULD die. Maybe he won't die at all, maybe he'll be trapped in time. But thank you duh_beast_402 for the kind words :) Now, it seems as though this thread is split into to groups: One group who thinks Takeo will die, and one who thinks Richtofen will die. I believe most of this will be revealed on Feb. 1st when the First Strike DLC comes out. Now there is the matter of WHO WILL REPLACE. We've all heard the "accidental" sound bits of the one mysterious character commenting on the other characters. His accent is either American or Canadian, but I can't see any reason why they would add a Canadian in there, other than for effect. But this needs investigating. Good hunting people :mrgreen:

I don't really see Richtofen urning at all. But if he dies instead of Takeo I WILL RAGE!!!! :evil:. But I do believe Richtofen's character hasn't changed much from his apperiance in Shi No Numa the only differance I see is in Black Ops when every thing was bumped up. So do I believe Richtofen will die? No. Do I believe someone will die? Yes. I think Richtofen will last 2 or 3 more Zombie maps. But I am not ranting on other people beileve's. I think the majority of people here think Takeo is going to die and I do agree. So in all there is a 50/50 chance Richtofen will die and 50/50 chance Takeo will die. But if Richtofen does die he will be remembered by all of us and maybe some people on YouTube will make tribute's to him.

Okay; this is the last time I'm going to comment on the ridiculous theory that Takeo is the one to perish.

Now before I get into this, I see we all agree on at least one thing: Somebody is GOING to die and/or leave the group.

My definant theory is that Edward is going to turn, you must kill him, and someone takes his place.

My question is to all those who believe Takeo is going to die.

What is it that makes you guys so strongly believe Takeo is the one to perish, besides the fact "he hasn't added anything to the storyline". The same could easily be said for Nikolai, but no one thinks he's going to die. So please, tell me, what it is that leads you to believe Takeo is going to die.

I've given my reasons for why Richtofen is going to die. One; he isn't impervious to the effects of element 115 like the other 3 are. Two; I honestly believe Richtofen's appearance has continued to change ever since SNN. He's beginning to look paler and is looking more and more like a zombie. Three; everyone believe Richtofen can't die becuase he's such a crucial role in the storyline, but this right here is EXACTLY why I believe Richtofen is next to die. We all know how Treyarch likes to twist the story around, so why not do just that by killing off one of the most important characters in the game.

But going to what Wunderwaffe DG-4 brought up; we need to start discussing all the possible people who could replace whoever it is that dies. DG-4 stated that the "accidental" voice seems to be american or canadian.

This right there automatically makes me assume that either Peter isn't really dead, or Maxis' "American Operative" ISN'T Peter like everyone suspected. This "American Operative" may join up with us. Only reason I don't see this happening is that it messes up the chemistry between the four heroes.

I honestly think that whoever dies; they're going to be replaced by someone of the same decent, this way we always have an American, a Russian, a Jap, and a German. That's really the only way these characters mesh ; is the fact they're all opposites of each other. This is also another reason why it seems fitting that Richtofen be the one to die; for there are many more Germans who could replace Edward than any of the others. I truly think the next person to come into play is going to be one of four people: Peter, Maxis' "American Operative", Maxis' secretary Sophia(she's not confirmed dead, in fact, no one knows where she is.), or Maxis himself.

Thoughts?

Okay; this is the last time I'm going to comment on the ridiculous theory that Takeo is the one to perish.

Now before I get into this, I see we all agree on at least one thing: Somebody is GOING to die and/or leave the group.

My definant theory is that Edward is going to turn, you must kill him, and someone takes his place.

My question is to all those who believe Takeo is going to die.

What is it that makes you guys so strongly believe Takeo is the one to perish, besides the fact "he hasn't added anything to the storyline". The same could easily be said for Nikolai, but no one thinks he's going to die. So please, tell me, what it is that leads you to believe Takeo is going to die.

I've given my reasons for why Richtofen is going to die. One; he isn't impervious to the effects of element 115 like the other 3 are. Two; I honestly believe Richtofen's appearance has continued to change ever since SNN. He's beginning to look paler and is looking more and more like a zombie. Three; everyone believe Richtofen can't die becuase he's such a crucial role in the storyline, but this right here is EXACTLY why I believe Richtofen is next to die. We all know how Treyarch likes to twist the story around, so why not do just that by killing off one of the most important characters in the game.

But going to what Wunderwaffe DG-4 brought up; we need to start discussing all the possible people who could replace whoever it is that dies. DG-4 stated that the "accidental" voice seems to be american or canadian.

This right there automatically makes me assume that either Peter isn't really dead, or Maxis' "American Operative" ISN'T Peter like everyone suspected. This "American Operative" may join up with us. Only reason I don't see this happening is that it messes up the chemistry between the four heroes.

I honestly think that whoever dies; they're going to be replaced by someone of the same decent, this way we always have an American, a Russian, a Jap, and a German. That's really the only way these characters mesh ; is the fact they're all opposites of each other. This is also another reason why it seems fitting that Richtofen be the one to die; for there are many more Germans who could replace Edward than any of the others. I truly think the next person to come into play is going to be one of four people: Peter, Maxis' "American Operative", Maxis' secretary Sophia(she's not confirmed dead, in fact, no one knows where she is.), or Maxis himself.

Thoughts?

I see your thoughts on why Richtofen might die. You do make some good points. But the reson everybody think Takeo will die is because he has NOTHING to do with the storyline. I do support your ideas on why Richtofen might die. But there is a slim to none chance it will happen. Im not trying to rant on your ideas but its just a thought.

duh_beast_402, you make some very powerful points. I want to know everybody's opinion on who will replace The Fallen One (eh? Eh? You likey?). My thoughts are that it will be someone with a different attitude from the others, because the voice we hear from time to time has almost a sophistication about it, but still a crudeness to it. Here's an example, one of his quotes after a zombie becomes a crawler: "It's a crotch-level Dempsey, don't get too excited." Looks like he knows our boys well, because he also says "Calm down Nikolai.", because as we know Nikolai has random bursts of speech that amuse all :mrgreen:

SO: We have established at least one solid fact from this: SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE. There is no need wasting time and energy arguing over who it's going to be, we're all working towards a common goal here. We have the general country down, and we have ideas as to who it might be. Let's get cracking!

Didn't I just say give me a reason why Takeo will die BESIDES his un-involvement in the storyline? :facepalm: This same excuse could be used for Nikolai and is not a legitimate argument. Will someone PLEASE give a different reason as to why Takeo should die?

A reason people might feel Takeo will be the one to die could be from the new Shi No Numa message where he finds Nikolai's vodka. He doesn't say a word during the whole message, which also ends with Dempsey saying, "Aw come on Tak, suck it up and walk it off." This implies Takeo is injured. Granted, the entire team has suffered some injuries by the time of Kino Der Toten. Nikolai even has a bloodied bandage on his arm.

I don't beleive we'll be losing any of our boys in Ascension. However, with the extensive teleporting the team has been doing, Richtofen is the most likely to go since he has no special resistance to 115.

Well after reading the majority of that, i think we've been over looking something..

If you guys remember the trailer for Der Reise, Nikolai and Tank go down.. so if we say that, kino der untoten.. even though in the future, is a previous time to Der Reise, and that Tank &/or Nikolai die? It just seems that we've been over looking that... and its just a theory.. but there is more than just one silhouetted picture, there is 6 in total. personally i was thinking that the two silhouetted pictures by Tank and the gang, will be two new characters. and the 4 pictures in the room opposite we're the original four characters from NDU/V. As too who the new charachters are well i have no idea... :?

Well after reading the majority of that, i think we've been over looking something..

If you guys remember the trailer for Der Reise, Nikolai and Tank go down.. so if we say that, kino der untoten.. even though in the future, is a previous time to Der Reise, and that Tank &/or Nikolai die? It just seems that we've been over looking that... and its just a theory.. but there is more than just one silhouetted picture, there is 6 in total. personally i was thinking that the two silhouetted pictures by Tank and the gang, will be two new characters. and the 4 pictures in the room opposite we're the original four characters from NDU/V. As too who the new charachters are well i have no idea... :?

Actually, its been proven that Tank didn't die, he just knifed the air. And I agree that we probably won't lose anyone, but if we do, it'll probably be Takeo or Richtofen. (even though I hate Nikolai)