"The Faceless Man" in a new place

It's the window at the top of the stairs at the spawn and out that window to the right. Cool huh? lol might mean something idk.

MEGA EDIT Apparently if you look at it through a sniper scope you can see dog tags with the name Peter on it. This can mean a few things. 1.Peter is actually alive. 2.Peter is dead. 2.Peter will become a playable character. 4. Peter is with you some how. 5. Peter was a test subject. 6. I'm awesome. Nah, that's already proven :)

And by the way, I got downed with PaPd crossbow, FML

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a look at the portrait through my sniper scope and saw a pair of dog tag's. On these dog tag's was the name 'Peter'. Could it be the same Peter from the radio messages? If so, is he really dead? Takeo's quote when looking at the portrait is something like: 'What has gone shall come again'. If I interpreted this correctly, a new five-player zombies mode may be introduced!

[brains]

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***UPDATE CWZGUTCT***

NAME: [REDACTED]

DOB: [REDACTED]

OPERATIONAL DURATION: [REDACTED]

**Please use Agency standard cyphers for operative identity.”

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted CWZGUTCT into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that CWZGUTCT identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract CWZGUTCT from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one HVZJZGUZGTTYKPJERTTQTX.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

CWZGUTCT when decoded spells peter I'm guessing peter is an undercover American agent who was sent to germany because they wanted to know what was going on with all these experiments and I'm guessing dempsey was captured when he was in verruckt to rescue peter and that's how he becomes a part of the group

Has anyone taken the time to decode HVZJZGUZGTTYKPJERTTQTX yet? Ill try later, but seriously, someone should try it.

It translates to sincerely and then someones name but i cant remember the name

From Some website i found after searching the Encoded message:

We fear that CWZGUTCT (PETER) identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract CWZGUTCT (PETER) from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one HVZJZGUZGTTYKPJERTTQTX. DECODED (TANK DEMPSEY)

Ok, so how does this story go?

My interpretation:

In Der Riese, Richtofen "kills?" Sam and Maxis. Heads to Verruckt where Dempsey and Russian Guy (keep forgetting his name) are found and given something that shows different reactions then normal and make them lose their memories. Head to SNN where Takeo is found. Not much I know that backs this up, just making the assumption because Takeo is Japanese and SNN is in Japan. They head back to Der Riese where they use the teleporter to travel through time to various locations including SNN, verruckt, NDU, and KDT.

That's what I believed happened and how this little entourage started.

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***UPDATE CWZGUTCT***

NAME: [REDACTED]

DOB: [REDACTED]

OPERATIONAL DURATION: [REDACTED]

**Please use Agency standard cyphers for operative identity.”

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted CWZGUTCT into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that CWZGUTCT identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract CWZGUTCT from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one HVZJZGUZGTTYKPJERTTQTX.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

CWZGUTCT when decoded spells peter I'm guessing peter is an undercover American agent who was sent to germany because they wanted to know what was going on with all these experiments and I'm guessing dempsey was captured when he was in verruckt to rescue peter and that's how he becomes a part of the group

Hahahah I know exactly who you got this information off 8-) , anyway, CWZGUTCT decoded to Peter, HVZJZGUZGTTYKPJERTTQTX decoded to Tank Dempsey and the other big blob of ciphertext decoded to "Signed Cornelius Pernell."

Just to clear that up :)