New radio transmission in Shi no Numa (Black OPS version)

sorox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gky6yqE6N9Q

There are 3 radios hidden across the map that when activated create static like the 3 radios in the spawn room. There's 1 in the comm room in the easter egg room to the right of the phone past the door on the shelf. Another one in the storage room to the right of when you walk in and its on a box. The last one im pretty sure is in the FIshing hut right before you walk in, on a cart is a machine thing, and under it are 2 radios, hold X on both just in case. You wont hear it start up, but it does. It plays in the main house in the spawn room.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 3 radios hidden across the map that when activated create static like the 3 radios in the spawn room. There's 1 in the comm room in the easter egg room to the right of the phone past the door on the shelf. Another one in the storage room to the right of when you walk in and its on a box. The last one im pretty sure is in the FIshing hut right before you walk in, on a cart is a machine thing, and under it are 2 radios, hold X on both just in case. You wont hear it start up, but it does. It plays in the main house in the spawn room.

I just realized... we overlooked this... I don't have the hardened edition, so I tried this on W@W, and it worked... we are stupid, aren't we?

Is there any chance that it was a small tiny update to the old maps while everyone was focused on BlackOps?

*hoping we didn't miss something right in front of us all this time*

There's no way of really telling. I Stopped playing W@W when BO came out. Just checked and no update, but they dont really need one these days.

I have not yet checked WaW to see if the radios are there or not, but here is a bit of a condolence

Pz0ZdyZaKuQ

at 4:37 he shows the 115 box - thats where one of the new radios is located (correct me if I'm wrong there...) and in the video, it's not there. So no, we haven't just missed it, it's just been added.

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to activate the message today and couldn't. I got the radios in the storage hut and the comm room (shelf to right of phone desk) to make the same static as the ones in the start room. I could not activate the ones by the fishing hut. for clarification, it's one of the two on the cart outside the door, underneath the crank, right? there was another one i noticed in the fishing hut, but it didn't make any static when the action button was pressed.