five Screen + Kino Desk seen on "Five"! + Note from Kino

Strwrsbob

Alrighty guys! more images here!

First off, the desk seen in the teleportation "projection room" (one with the rocket) is ALSO on Five!

As seen on kino:

As seen on five:

I'll bring this into my idea later...

The portraits:

The Note:

From kino:

From five:

I think this shows us that the NSA had taken item from Kino, to find more about these 935 activities. this is evidenced by the note and protraits. also, since it is only richtofen and the mystery person, it seems they may be the main people.

Also, I took this photo:

Reminded me of the object on Der riese loading screens:

Heres a bonus one: me about to punch the theif :P

Let's discuss

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mystery portrait looks just like a silhouette of Richtofen...

Anyway, good finds. [brains] for you.

Kind of, but take a look at their collars... The blank man's collar sticks out where as Richtofens is different.

Maybe its Richtofens even more evil twin brother :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great Pics :D . There are way too many similarities for these to be seperate from each other. I think that the note and Five being one of the secret rooms in Kino really proves this idea. Now to string some theories together about continuations of the story and future DLC becasue of the recurring maps on both Der Riese and Five.

• 2 months later...

The mystery portrait looks just like a silhouette of Richtofen...

Anyway, good finds. [brains] for you.

Kind of, but take a look at their collars... The blank man's collar sticks out where as Richtofens is different.

Maybe its Richtofens even more evil twin brother :D

I'am the hunter, my brother is the butcher. That was said by the Bloody red baron(red baron for short). Him and his brother started flying together after his success during ww1. The Red Baron's last name? Richtofen.

:o:o:o EPIC FIND :mrgreen:

just a thought, Since we have no idea what Dr. Maxis looks like and being that he played a big role in the creation of zombies, teleporters, wonder weapons, etc.. However we also dont know exactly what happened to him after his incident with richtofen at Der Riese. All we suspect is that he survived due to him having a desk at Kino Der Toten. This becomes a compounded issue becasue treyarc introduced time travel to us. My point: Since richtofen and maxis know so much about basically everything doing with zombies they would of been valuable to the americans, i.e. why richtofen has a portrait at the pentagon. And of at course kino. Dr. Maxis was at some point at kino, but with richtofen being around i dont think maxis would risk his life by letting richtofen know he was alive. As we presume that richtofen was sent to kill maxis by the illuminati, and i also think he didnt like him anyways. This could however be an explanation to why there is a blacked out portrait, to conceal the identity of Maxis, so richtofen doesnt try to kill him again. Just my opinion, but whoever the blacked out portraitis of is, A- important to the storyline and B- wants his identity to be hidden. maybe Peter lol

if the zombie story is based on the dreamland theory then yes, five and kino are linked together of course 100%, as for the original zombie story, they MAY be linked together, but i still dont see how since everyone actually said it isnt, but i still think its linked because of the teleporting. the events are probably together in the same time, but then again people suggest that five and ascension are at the same time ( the phone ringing , five characters talking) so yeah