Why I beileve IW doesn't suck

Yeah I might not get any brains for this. Just because IW is having trouble with Activion doesn't mean that they suck it just means that they are having trouble, don't almost all game companies have trouble as IW does? IW changed CoD with custom classes in CoD4. IW gave us the first collecters edition with CoD4 (Yes there is a collecters edition for CoD4 if you don't beileve me look it up on youtube and ebay). Without IW we wouldn't have the great game we have now. Im sure soon Treyarch will have trouble like IW does now. But I beileve that we are going to depend on IW one day with a great Call of Duty game when Treyarch has trouble like IW does now. Just because a game company made a game that isn't great as everyone thought it would be, everyone starts saying that the game and game company sucks? That is stupid and childish to me (Even though im 12). One day Treyarch will fall like IW has now, but that is later on in the future. And one day IW will be great and strong like Treyarch is now. I know we still have Sleghammer to depend on, but we will judge Sleghammer when they make their first Call of Duty game. Make sure everyone who hates IW,MW2, and MW3 see's this. I know I might lose brains for this I might get luck if I earn some, but I want you to think about this. Thank You for viewing. IW=Treyarch.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually agree with you. IW is a great company I love MW and I like'd MW2. people say that MW2 FAIL how did it fail.... All i know is that it's a game and the reason I bought that game is too have fun. Not be a little kid and rage quit because someone keeps killing me. video game's are FUN, they are not suppose to make you mad. and too you SnowDog115935 I'm going to give you brains why because you are one out of few people that actually speak up and for that I respect you. [brains]

I did have fun with MW2, but what made me not like it in general was the community's constant abuse of the game's faults (Noobtube spamming, glitches, and nukeboosting mostly) and it seemed like IW didn't care much about it (and this was before IW was starting to go through hard times.) To me, it also felt like IW didn't think their map layouts through well enough.. (Derail is my personal example as worst CoD map ever)

But after that mini-rant about MW2, i don't think Treyarch will be much better. Sure, the game feels nice now, but people eventually find exploits in the game to degrade the experience for othere. If i'm wrong, and that actually doesn't happen, i will say that Treyarch has actually stepped it up to show how good of a game they can make. Although, by the time we can come to that conclusion, we'll see what IW has to offer, and how they've fixed their previous game's faults after going through a rough time. If they can make a game that won't have me going back to Black Ops, I will be impressed with how they did it with that rough time.

IW is a terrible post-launch company. In CoD 4 glitches that were there day 1 are still there. MW2 is just a joke. CoD 2 was amazing though. IW

(This isn't aimed at you SnowDog, I just think SR needs to be put in his place)

Yeah I think your wrong because not all game companies do as great as Treyarch, Treyarch will fall like IW has but that i guess will not be in this time period. Sandy Ravage? Do you mean Shady Ravage on my friends list on xbox live?

IW is a terrible post-launch company. In CoD 4 glitches that were there day 1 are still there. MW2 is just a joke. CoD 2 was amazing though. IW

(This isn't aimed at you SnowDog, I just think SR needs to be put in his place)

Yeah I think your wrong because not all game companies do as great as Treyarch, Treyarch will fall like IW has but that i guess will not be in this time period. Sandy Ravage? Do you mean Shady Ravage on my friends list on xbox live?

No, the one from YouTube

This is something i posted a while back in another post:

while I am personally a fan of treyarch, one bad game on IW's part does not immediately make it a bad company that treyarch should eliminate completely...really MW2 was a good game...just so many of us gamers found a LOT of things in the game that we could take advantage of to make the experience unenjoyable for those of us who just "play the game honestly"...even I have a class with noob toobs and danger close, but I only use it whenever another team in noob toobing the SHIT out of me and my team...so yeah, sorry that got prolonged and stuff but COD: 8 will be MW3...hopefully IW will listen to the community this time, just my 5 cents for what its worth

• 1 month later...

God damn, StopdropNkill. You really need to grow up. You said hutch should go die because of how he bashed WaW. Nobody should die just because they disliked a video game. Now you go all fanboy on treyarch and stand up against sandy ravage because he probably mentioned how he disliked WaW in one of his videos. I dont see why you need to constantly defend treyarch, trust me, just because some youtuber doesn't like one of their games won't make treyarch sad. They'll be fine.

Btw, nice job sending a message to Machinimas Fifteenth Prestige account while they were broadcasting saying "FUCK SHIT TITS" just to get your 5 seconds of fame. Case in point.

Now as for the whole IW vs TA thing, without IW there wouldn't be Call of Duty. Simple nuff'.

God damn, StopdropNkill. You really need to grow up. You said hutch should go die because of how he bashed WaW. Nobody should die just because they disliked a video game. Now you go all fanboy on treyarch and stand up against sandy ravage because he probably mentioned how he disliked WaW in one of his videos. I dont see why you need to constantly defend treyarch, trust me, just because some youtuber doesn't like one of their games won't make treyarch sad. They'll be fine.

Btw, nice job sending a message to Machinimas Fifteenth Prestige account while they were broadcasting saying "FUCK SHIT TITS" just to get your 5 seconds of fame. Case in point.

Now as for the whole IW vs TA thing, without IW there wouldn't be Call of Duty. Simple nuff'.

Thank You! That's my point! :D

Well here's the deal:

IW created CoD. So without them we wouldn't have Black Ops or ZOMBIES! :o

CoD 4 was the best Call of Duty game by far because it explored completly new ground for not just the CoD series, but for almost any shooter EVER. That game brought the whole shooter genre in games forward to the modern-day. I wasn't a big fan of it back then because it was only the second CoD game I'd ever brought and back then I wasn't fussed at all by the series. Now I appreciate and like it a lot more.

WaW was a great farewell to the WWII era in shooter games, and Nazi Zombies is the reason that Treyarch and WaW are really so popular even though some don't like to admit it. :roll:

MW2, well that game was good for a couple of months. It brought something new to the series, especially customizable killstreaks which was the best addition IW has ever made. Problem is, IW doesn't care enough about the community to patch all the problems and bugs it had, or prevent all the noob tactics that ruined the game. They barely patched ANYTHING in CoD 4 or MW2, which is why Treyarch became so popular because they actually DID patch most things (although they still haven't fixed the damn MP40 and probably never will).

And now we're up to Black Ops.

IW are good at creating games, probably better than Treyarch when it comes to MP and MAYBE Campaign mode. The problem is, IW and Activision look at their sales and say, "Right, the game is obviously perfect seeing as we haven't gotten any complaints in a whole 3 hours since release, so we don't need to patch anything."

Whereas Treyarch get complaints and deal with the problems as soon as possible.

This is why I get annoyed with IW, because their heads are so far up their own asses that they can't see just how filled with problems MW2 actually was.

I think MW2 was the best Call Of Duty game so far. I guess it might be because I started with the series kind of towards the end of CoD4, and I didn't really like WaW, not because it was bad, just because you can't expect to make a WW2 game after CoD4 and it be any better. I had the best fun on MW2 and i've never had any trouble with spammers or glitchers. I love glitches. I think they're brilliant. Like just the other day i was doing Dom on Crash, everybody had night vision and there was a chopper gunner hovering in the middle of the map around 10 feet high. Great fun. And IW isn't a bad company. They need to take care of their games post-launch more, but other than that they're really a good company.