Black Ops New unknown spot found by me!!!

CPvLfgqaOT8

Found this really awesome secret spot on summit in Black Ops multiplayer! I was playing team tactical when I found it and got epicly excited, backed out, made a private match, invited my friends, figured out theater mode, and uploaded it!

Well anyways this spot is very good especially for game modes like SnD or Demolition because you can see alot of the map from the tower. Thanks and please give me credit if you decide to make your own video or copy mine. :mrgreen:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tower bit is also very good for Search and Destroy as the bomb is directly under the tower. Also, people wont be expecting anyone up there until everyone knows about it like that Highrise spot.

Oh yeah and @Triix, aint a glitch, the Vahn man said himself it was implemented on purpose

The tower bit is also very good for Search and Destroy as the bomb is directly under the tower. Also, people wont be expecting anyone up there until everyone knows about it like that Highrise spot.

Oh yeah and @Triix, aint a glitch, the Vahn man said himself it was implemented on purpose

well ok then, my bad :D

gosh trixxter. why do you gotta be so coked up about this. its not

like its cheating or anything. its kinda like your talking to much for no reason. gosh!!

as i posted later, my bad, all i read was "Black Ops New GLITCH/SPOT found by me!!!" when it was originally posted, that's why i said that. When Johnson pointed out that Vahn said it was implemented on purpose, i admitted a mistake.