Probably the Most Epically Random WTF Kill You Will Ever See

Undeadwolfy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assisted suicide counts as a kill....

and the care package random kill is AWESOME! :)

It wasn't assisted suicide. It was a normal suicide. The kill tracker said "mistakes were made" and I didn't get a kill towards the hacker challenge. Also if you payed attention, you would see that he shot my C4.

Well then who's C4 kill popped up on the feed, and that was the same way i got the last kill for my hacker challenge

It wasn't assisted suicide. It was a normal suicide. The kill tracker said "mistakes were made" and I didn't get a kill towards the hacker challenge. Also if you payed attention, you would see that he shot my C4.

Well then who's C4 kill popped up on the feed, and that was the same way i got the last kill for my hacker challenge

His suicide! :facepalm:

no, dude, watch your video again. It was an assisted suicide, it even says the words "Assisted Suicide" it doesn't show "mistakes were made" in the kill feed, it does however say "Commander034" then the C4 picture, then the other dudes name. Make sure you actually pay attention, and watch your own video before making a comment about it.