WWk about Dead Ops

Daveyjone

I think we should pool our knowledge into one area, that zombies page looks a bit glum with no articles :)

So far I have found 6 arenas, all seem to have been taken out of CoD5 or CoD6 story.

Arena 1 - Beach/Island,

bonus rooms and armory possible to find

Arena 2 - Middle of Verruckt (fountain),

bonus rooms and armory possible to find,

Cosmic Silverback makes first apperance here.

Arena 3 - Walkway style arena based on Vorkuta.

Challenge round, prison break, sprinting zombies based on prisoners run at you VERY fast.

Sprinting 'prisoner' zombies are special zombies this round

Arena 4 - Jungle ruins

(Cosmic silverbacks lair, as if you die in that arena ands skip it you can see the events still going on, you know where you are lynched by the monkey at the end :))

Challenge round first leve, creepy crawlies, whole round is based on nova zombies and a few sprinters.

Room of fate, so far I have found 4 possible fates:

1. Fate of fortune, gives youa BIG gem worth dosh, also drops two groups of prizes, however I hope you don't get this on coop as teammates just steal it. :(

2. Fate of friendship, gives you a chicken. Perminantly. Quite shit.

3. Fate of Firepower, Oh YES. Perminant Death Machine. HAHAHAHA.

4. Fate of Furious feet, gives you the running shoes perminantly and 3 speed boosts EVERY ROUND.

Nova zombies are the special zombies this round.

Arena 5 - Rodeo style gladiator pit, with 'cows' (so called in the loading screen) run from both up and across, glowing cows drop prizes if you kill them (cows can only be killed by Tanks, Choppers or explosives)

Challenge round on first round, basically means every round on the arena has cows :) cows are good on zombies :)

Arena 6 - Based on the parkouring level (you know, broken english is the award...ja this is why i need others to help me out :D) VERY HARD, as the arena is split into 4 levels, and the only way to get up/down is the tiny bridges/steps, next to entrances.

Challenge round, oh shit, huge slow zombies that are very strong, and if you shoot them they start charging. Very long level.

Huge slow zombies are special zombies this round... died on last one :P they join in by dropping from the sky, one fell on me, splat.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, heres some of my input:

i think the next arena is hellhounds, fast deadly and incredible strong

then you fight the cosmic sivler back with every other type of zombie helping him, and if you kill the cosmic silverback, his brother comes and kicks you back to the starting level, but hellhounds and crawlers are there too

cool, heres some of my input:

i think the next arena is hellhounds, fast deadly and incredible strong

then you fight the cosmic sivler back with every other type of zombie helping him, and if you kill the cosmic silverback, his brother comes and kicks you back to the starting level, but hellhounds and crawlers are there too

nice one, anyone else?

Gamertag: Mextension

Best Solo Run: 56

Best 2p Run: 50

Here is my info:

Arena 1: Island

*Enemy types

- Zombies

*Challenge Round

- None

Arena 2: Fountain

*Enemy types

- Zombies

*Challenge Round

- None

Arena 3: Prison

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

*Challenge Round

- Prison Break: Introduces the Prisoner Zombies that run faster than normal zombies

Arena 4: Temple Ruins

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Crawlers

*Challenge Round

- Creepy Crawlers: Introduces the Crawler Zombies than are harder to hit and slightly faster than normal zombies

Arena 5: Cow Levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Cows

- Flaming Cows

*Challenge Round

- Stampede: Introduces the Cows that can only be killed by explosive weapons; if the cow is on fire, they will drop several medium-sized gems

Arena 6: Rooftops

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

*Challenge Round

- Downpour: Introduces the Downpour Zombies which fall from the sky. These zombies don't run at the player until fired at.

Arena 7: Barrel Levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Fire Barrels

*Challenge Round

- Fish in a Barrel: Introduces Fire Barrels that fall from the sides of the map. Can be used against the zombies by firing at them

Arena 8: Double Tanker levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Yetis

- Explosive Yetis

*Challenge Round

- Explosive Martyrs?: Introduces the two yeti enemy types. The normal brown yetis have medium health and moderate speed. The large white yetis have large health and explode on death. The white yetis only appear during the Challenge Round.

Arena 9: Snow

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Hellhounds

*Challenge Round

- Who Cried Wolf?: Introduces the hellhounds that charge the player on site. Similar to regular Zombies, each Hellhound has a specific player as their target and will ignore other players until its dead. Possibly the hardest round in the game.

Arena 10: Jungle

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Hellhounds

- Cosmic Silverback

*Challenge Round

- Boss Round: During the boss battle with the Cosmic Silverback, the player must fend off a constant zombie attack. The boss will continuously summon additional zombies including all types from the entire game. Best strategy is to constantly focus on the Silverback. Save as many Bombs and Speed Boosts to use on the zombies during this round.

Gamertag: Mextension

Best Solo Run: 56

Best 2p Run: 50

Here is my info:

Arena 1: Island

*Enemy types

- Zombies

*Challenge Round

- None

Arena 2: Fountain

*Enemy types

- Zombies

*Challenge Round

- None

Arena 3: Prison

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

*Challenge Round

- Prison Break: Introduces the Prisoner Zombies that run faster than normal zombies

Arena 4: Temple Ruins

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Crawlers

*Challenge Round

- Creepy Crawlers: Introduces the Crawler Zombies than are harder to hit and slightly faster than normal zombies

Arena 5: Cow Levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Cows

- Flaming Cows

*Challenge Round

- Stampede: Introduces the Cows that can only be killed by explosive weapons; if the cow is on fire, they will drop several medium-sized gems

Arena 6: Rooftops

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

*Challenge Round

- Downpour: Introduces the Downpour Zombies which fall from the sky. These zombies don't run at the player until fired at.

Arena 7: Barrel Levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Fire Barrels

*Challenge Round

- Fish in a Barrel: Introduces Fire Barrels that fall from the sides of the map. Can be used against the zombies by firing at them

Arena 8: Double Tanker levels

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Yetis

- Explosive Yetis

*Challenge Round

- Explosive Martyrs?: Introduces the two yeti enemy types. The normal brown yetis have medium health and moderate speed. The large white yetis have large health and explode on death. The white yetis only appear during the Challenge Round.

Arena 9: Snow

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Hellhounds

*Challenge Round

- Who Cried Wolf?: Introduces the hellhounds that charge the player on site. Similar to regular Zombies, each Hellhound has a specific player as their target and will ignore other players until its dead. Possibly the hardest round in the game.

Arena 10: Jungle

*Enemy types

- Zombies

- Prisoner Zombies

- Downpour Zombies

- Hellhounds

- Cosmic Silverback

*Challenge Round

- Boss Round: During the boss battle with the Cosmic Silverback, the player must fend off a constant zombie attack. The boss will continuously summon additional zombies including all types from the entire game. Best strategy is to constantly focus on the Silverback. Save as many Bombs and Speed Boosts to use on the zombies during this round.

holy cow, thought i got far! :) so did you beat the silvberback?