I'd like to write a story...

B0UNC3R

So I just had this somewhat awesome idea. I would like to write a progressive story on this forum every week. Something relating to Nova6, Black Ops and whatnot. I enjoy writing and inventing story lines and things like that. If you guys would like me to write a story with 'episodic chapters' then I would love to take up the challenge. I'm not sure how long forum posts can be, but surely long enough to write little short segments of a story.

If you would like me to have a go at this, please suggest some titles (I wanted to go for something really cheesy such as 'Nova6: Chronicles' lmao). Please reply to this, as I would like to know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

B0UNC3R

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're doing this episodically in chapters i'd recommend using a new title each chapter for example let's say that you write about the zombie maps i'd do something like

"The Nacht Der Untoten(Nazi Zombies Part one)"

"Welcome to the Asylum (Nazi Zombies Part 2)"

"The Swamp Lives (Nazi Zombies Part 3)"

and sadly due to lack of better titles

"The Giant Is Rising (Nazi Zombies Part 4)"

and"Theatre of the Damned(Nazi Zombies Part 5)"

if you're doing this episodically in chapters i'd recommend using a new title each chapter for example let's say that you write about the zombie maps i'd do something like

"The Nacht Der Untoten(Nazi Zombies Part one)"

"Welcome to the Asylum (Nazi Zombies Part 2)"

"The Swamp Lives (Nazi Zombies Part 3)"

and sadly due to lack of better titles

"The Giant Is Rising (Nazi Zombies Part 4)"

and"Theatre of the Damned(Nazi Zombies Part 5)"

Not a bad idea :) Maybe I could tie in Nova6 to the zombies or something. Need more replies to this post as to whether I should do this or not.