Five is not part of the main story

Commander034

In my opinion five is part of the story line. First, in the PAP room there is a picture of richtofen. This can most likely be explained due to the fact that at the end of WW2 both the americans and the russians were capturing nazi scientists to harness their knowledge. Ed was probably captured by the US and his knowledge of element 115 and zombies made him valuable to the US. Richtofen is obviously part of the story line. Next the illuminati symbol(the all seeing eye, pyramid, etc...) was not just used by the illuminati, the freemasons used it to along with other secret societies, even the US as seen on the 1 dollar bill. It is well known that our founding fathers(US), presidents, and govt officials were/are freemasons. This is the reason there is the pyramid on the 1 dollar bill and the ironic shapes and designs (pentagrams, monuments that look like temples, etc...) in Washington DC (designed by a suspected mason hired by washington; a known free mason) This same symbol appears on the zombies map ascension, the same symbol appearing on both maps kinda seems like a link to me. And seeing how richtofen is in the illuminati too. Also, every character on five is either suspected or confirmed a mason and/or in the illuminati. Another link. And the red telephones that are on ascension that play the dialogue from five. Hmmmh seems like another link. also when you use the teleporter on kino, sometimes you randomly appear in the pentagon, yet a again a link. And since this is nazi ZOMBIES and there happens to be ZOMBIES in the Pentagon, i think that links it with the story too. SO obviously Five has something to do with the storyline.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say no....

Listen, FIVE may have Easter Eggs related to the main story. But first let's look up the Geography. FIVE is the Pentagon right? Well, how do you explain me that the lower floor is the Rebirth Labs at Rebirth Island?

I mean, an elevator take you from a place to another in the world? If it was the teleporter only to get down there I wouldn't say BUT an elevator?

HOWEVER, I agree that the Americans knew about 115 and were working on it, which goes ahead with theory that the Thief is trying to use the 115 into a weapon like the Germans did.

They arent in different places of the world.Its called re-using to need less memory in the game and instead of spending time to create a whole new lab.