Five is not part of the main story

Commander034

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i uploaded it to google you should be able to see it

http://picasaweb.google.com/10357007631 ... 3205169554

This is probably a reused texture. It was on the Der Riese boards.

Also i was looking around and saw this on the same chalk board...

http://picasaweb.google.com/10357007631 ... 3805265618

This is definitely a reused texture. This was also on the Der Reise boards.

Is all you can come up with is reused textures??? On the Board on Der Riese it says "experiment 935 was successful" nothing about Edward or Samantha.

Is all you can come up with is reused textures??? On the Board on Der Riese it says "experiment 935 was successful" nothing about Edward or Samantha.

We've seen "Edward, I know it was you." written somewhere in Der Riese. There is more than one board in Der Riese.

yea and every single one of them say the same thing

For one, last time I checked, this forum wasn't about correcting other's grammatical errors. You should work on your own before criticizing another's. This forum is, correct me if I'm wrong, made for people to share their ideas and theories about the zombies story. Also, Treyarch knows how big of a following Nazi Zombies has created. They know how every little detail of every map is scrutinized and researched by many, who will find every bit of relevant information that exists. They wouldn't put a story-irrelevant map in the game and lead us to believe that it pertains to the main zombies story if it didn't. The textures get reused over and over and over and over again multiple times, so that has nothing to do with making the map non-canon.

For one, last time I checked, this forum wasn't about correcting other's grammatical errors. You should work on your own before criticizing another's. This forum is, correct me if I'm wrong, made for people to share their ideas and theories about the zombies story. Also, Treyarch knows how big of a following Nazi Zombies has created. They know how every little detail of every map is scrutinized and researched by many, who will find every bit of relevant information that exists. They wouldn't put a story-irrelevant map in the game and lead us to believe that it pertains to the main zombies story if it didn't. The textures get reused over and over and over and over again multiple times, so that has nothing to do with making the map non-canon.

They aren't making you believe it is part of the story, you are. I never once got a feeling that Five was canon because it is so nonsensical to me it feels like a big joke, and a funny one too. By correcting people's grammar I am making the board look nicer and become more convenient. Please show me my grammatical errors, preferably any major ones.

They aren't making you believe it is part of the story, you are. I never once got a feeling that Five was canon because it is so nonsensical to me it feels like a big joke, and a funny one to. By correcting people's grammar I am making the board look nicer and become more convenient. Please show me my grammatical errors, preferably any major ones.

Feel free to be angry but 1) it should be "and a funny one too" instead of "and a funny one to." 2) Five is probably cannon, but not completely cannon. It might be something to give the players hints.

They aren't making you believe it is part of the story, you are. I never once got a feeling that Five was canon because it is so nonsensical to me it feels like a big joke, and a funny one to. By correcting people's grammar I am making the board look nicer and become more convenient. Please show me my grammatical errors, preferably any major ones.

Feel free to be angry but 1) it should be "and a funny one too" instead of "and a funny one to." 2) Five is probably cannon, but not completely cannon. It might be something to give the players hints.

Thank you. I believe that there is a possibility for hints for future maps in it too.

the real question is, why would they waste a story line with a non sencical map, which they have worked on for many years?

well they havent, there is alot of links between five and kino and all of the other maps, you just have to look and see...

as you know gk is a vital part of the story, its in both maps, and will continue to be in each new map III ARC will realese

the real question is, why would they waste a story line with a non sencical map, which they have worked on for many years?

well they havent, there is alot of links between five and kino and all of the other maps, you just have to look and see...

as you know gk is a vital part of the story, its in both maps, and will continue to be in each new map III ARC will realese

I need to see pictures of it in Five before I believe it. Five may have clues for future maps, but won't show it's face in DLC. They aren't wasting any part of the story on the map. They put in the map for fun and for tests for future maps to see what gamers do with the tools on Five so they know what to cut, add more of, and improve.

I need to see pictures of it in Five before I believe it. Five may have clues for future maps, but won't show it's face in DLC. They aren't wasting any part of the story on the map. They put in the map for fun and for tests for future maps to see what gamers do with the tools on Five so they know what to cut, add more of, and improve.

i just want to know what the blue light when you go down has to do with anything? thats the only thing i see hinting to five being part of the story, looks like a teleporter light..

i just want to know what the blue light when you go down has to do with anything? thats the only thing i see hinting to five being part of the story, looks like a teleporter light..

I've never seen blue light. Do you mean in the elevator? If so, then it is just a light. If you are talking about getting downed it is still just a light.

its appears when all 4 players are down, kinda like the flash of light when the hellhounds spawn in, only, well, it doesnt flash, its just like a spark of it the just sits there

Texture glitch maybe? It may be the zombies trying to follow the players through teleporting but because there are no players the game is unsure what to do.

its appears when all 4 players are down, kinda like the flash of light when the hellhounds spawn in, only, well, it doesnt flash, its just like a spark of it the just sits there

Texture glitch maybe? It may be the zombies trying to follow the players through teleporting but because there are no players the game is unsure what to do.

that doesnt seem like a mistake treyarch would make

that doesnt seem like a mistake treyarch would make

Maybe they ran out of time. I don't usually see the spark. Maybe there was no way to fix the coding with out screwing up something worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say if they were experimenting with 115 and something went wrong and the element got out and if it was in a room with a bunch of scientist and an explosion happened or something of the sort and the element got to the bodys it would zombify them and then the zombie outbreak would start. right? then if there was a meeting under way it would be up to them to fight off the horde once all the guards had fallen to the zombie horde.

There wouldn't be tests during a meeting. No explosion could occur. To the others, as I've stated countless times, Ritchofen's portrait is a reused texture and the teleporters are a test for future teleporters. Why do you guys staunchly believe a couple of politicians will be important to the zombie storyline? It makes absolutely no sense for these people to meet in the circumstances they did, it breaks common logic for how a government is run, an it is overall a stupid idea for a serious story. None of the characters even seem truly concerned about zombies. They're making jokes about their history whenever they even reference them or just out right insult them. Nothing in the map gives the characters any interest in the zombies.

Yeah, nothing is more serious than an American war lover, an alchoholic Soviet, a Japanese man obsessed with honor, and an insane German fighting Nazi and Japanese zombies in factories, swamps, theaters, asylums, and abandoned buildings.

Plus, why couldn't they have tests during a meeting? So the people that worked down there needed the president to run tests? Why is your explanation "reused textures" for any theory? The mystery box is reused, but it IS important! The regular characters insult each other all the time! Dempsey seems pretty laid back to me when he's fighting.

Who really cares about how the government is run in this?

IT'S A GAME! :facepalm:

Just to say if they were experimenting with 115 and something went wrong and the element got out and if it was in a room with a bunch of scientist and an explosion happened or something of the sort and the element got to the bodys it would zombify them and then the zombie outbreak would start. right? then if there was a meeting under way it would be up to them to fight off the horde once all the guards had fallen to the zombie horde.

There wouldn't be tests during a meeting. No explosion could occur. To the others, as I've stated countless times, Ritchofen's portrait is a reused texture and the teleporters are a test for future teleporters. Why do you guys staunchly believe a couple of politicians will be important to the zombie storyline? It makes absolutely no sense for these people to meet in the circumstances they did, it breaks common logic for how a government is run, an it is overall a stupid idea for a serious story. None of the characters even seem truly concerned about zombies. They're making jokes about their history whenever they even reference them or just out right insult them. Nothing in the map gives the characters any interest in the zombies.

Yeah, nothing is more serious than an American war lover, an alchoholic Soviet, a Japanese man obsessed with honor, and an insane German fighting Nazi and Japanese zombies in factories, swamps, theaters, asylums, and abandoned buildings.

Plus, why couldn't they have tests during a meeting? So the people that worked down there needed the president to run tests? Why is your explanation "reused textures" for any theory? The mystery box is reused, but it IS important! The regular characters insult each other all the time! Dempsey seems pretty laid back to me when he's fighting.

Who really cares about how the government is run in this?

IT'S A GAME! :facepalm:

I want the game to have a coherent story has it has been for sometime. Also his entire forum was made to find the backstory of zombie mode and I don't want people to be looking into junk. They actually give an explanation for what is going on. The mystery box is only a game mechanic. I say reused textures because they are reused textures. The regular characters aren't politicians.

The thing is, it is not junk. Five shows possible origins of the Winter's Howl, the Thundergun, and the Death Machine. It also shows that the Americans were testing the Raygun.

I'm sorry for being unclear now that I read my post again, but I meant to say that the box, teleporters, perks, ect. are gameplay mechanics, but they are important to the storyline. They return often just as boards and posters do.

The Winter's Howl seems to be tested and possibly created in the pentagon also. Sure they might have been reusing an uncommon weapon, but the Winter's Howl is in Verruckt too. This leads to other possible theories of time travel or some connection with group 935, considering Verruckt takes place in 1945.

(Just an off topic random theory here, but Hudson recommends an important person and date as a password in the terminal, so experiment with 1945 :D )

The thing is, it is not junk. Five shows possible origins of the Winter's Howl, the Thundergun, and the Death Machine. It also shows that the Americans were testing the Raygun.

I'm sorry for being unclear now that I read my post again, but I meant to say that the box, teleporters, perks, ect. are gameplay mechanics, but they are important to the storyline. They return often just as boards and posters do.

The Winter's Howl seems to be tested and possibly created in the pentagon also. Sure they might have been reusing an uncommon weapon, but the Winter's Howl is in Verruckt too. This leads to other possible theories of time travel or some connection with group 935, considering Verruckt takes place in 1945.

(Just an off topic random theory here, but Hudson recommends an important person and date as a password in the terminal, so experiment with 1945 :D )

The Thundergun and Death Machine are Russian. The weapons are fine to be taken into account so that it could explain why a weapon would appear in maybe an Area 51 map. The same goes for the perk machines. I'm fine with them being tested by the U.S., even in the Pentagon, I just can't believe Castro, JFK, McNamara, and Nixon as being important characters. The Thundergun is in NDU to. I don't think we should write of the appearance of the guns in the old map but we shouldn't accept them as canon. When we see more things from Treyarch we can judge their other appearance as canon or not.