Five is not part of the main story

Commander034

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post,

but what I mean is the 4 players time travelled to JFK's era.

no dual time line , paradoxes or any of the sort involved .

I was referring to the post above you, sorry. You're still wrong though. That proves nothing.

Dual timelines are provin in kino with 2 of samathats rooms ! And I belive that the Nazi could of won against western Europe but lost to the Russians and divide Europe n 2 at Berlin so kino takes place in a sqewed time line where Nazis survived ie Nazi zombies but russia also exists becues of thunder gun so the Berlin wall was built but for a diffrent pourpus and five exists in the single player story becues it's unlocked with the compleation

Samantha's room means nothing. We know she can communicate to us spiritually, move things(fly trap), and possibly more. She could show us two different types of rooms. The rooms could also take place at different time periods but they are in the same timeline.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? That sounds like something reasonable one would say. I don't know why it would be castro but someone could say that

Clips or it didn't happen. Also use correct grammar.

... Your sentence didn't have perfect grammar but I understood it. Why are you such a hardass all the time?

Using your reasoning, we can disprove your theory by saying you have no proof they aren't connected.

If you have proof, please provide it.

Then why is there a picture of an portant german man (i do not know exactly who he is) in the pap room on Five? It apears to be the same picture as the one in kino. And why wouldn't there be a test facility in the pentagon? I mean sure its not huge but they were testing, just one minor mistake and the zombification could spread. That explains why there's is zombiefied employees, scientists, military police, and ofcourse nova 6 gassers. So yes i think Five is related to the story line.

Then why is there a picture of an portant german man (i do not know exactly who he is) in the pap room on Five? It apears to be the same picture as the one in kino. And why wouldn't there be a test facility in the pentagon? I mean sure its not huge but they were testing, just one minor mistake and the zombification could spread. That explains why there's is zombiefied employees, scientists, military police, and ofcourse nova 6 gassers. So yes i think Five is related to the story line.

The portrait is a reused texture. The mistake can't afford to happen in our capital, a hugely populated area, under constant media, and always has tourists. That's why there wouldn't be testing facilities to create the zombies.

Lack of proof isn't proof and doesn't give you a valid argument, so please provide something other than saying it can't be proven. It can't be proven its a part and it can't be proven it isn't a part of the main storyline. Its all speculation at this point, although I lean toward it being part of the story because of alot of the references (the HELP in the teleporter from NDU).

the pentagon is a military facility. it has multiple levels including basements. the us govt probably thought the area below the def con room was safe. I say this because the def con room is a place the president hides and plans during times of war. It can resist nuclear fallout. Plus if there was an outbreak the zombies would be contained. So if this is a room below def con then people would assume safe. And im sure the scientists never planned for an outbreak. Think this is the cold war the US govt did lots of top secret things right under the nose of the public, why not now? again why would there be a picture of an important german(nazi) man in the pentagon. This is right after WW2, why would the US, enemies of the reich, have a nazi portrait in the pentagon?

Plus you teleport to the pentagon from kino and the portrait in the pap appears to be Richtofen.

The only evidence that would suggests this is symbols in the teleporters. I believe those are just a standard animation for the teleporters and mean nothing. They don't even show anything new. The only way this could possibly make sense if they or the original group use time travel to erase the zombies from history, which is a stupid way to end the zombie storyline.

I feel this way too. "Five" I think was just meant to be a goofy little bonus for us Zombies fans, to be privileged with playing as JFK, Castro, McNamara, and Nixon while shooting up zombies. Canonizing it would be interesting, and would add more to the CODZ storyline, but on the other hand they would be milking JFK & Friends (lol) and, ultimately, taking something funny and making it serious.

So as a result, "Five" is one of those "once in a lifetime" opportunities, for lack of a more appropriate title to describe it. All other Zombies DLC will likely just include our four heroes (and perhaps that fifth guy?) and continuing on from there. 'Course, if they want to make new DLC including JFK and crew, it's up to them.

The Pentagon is a military center. There would be something tested there. Also it is utter bull that the zombies would break out for any reason because of all the guards that would be every where. The map was created as a joke, that's why we're playing as politicians. The labs may be a test for what an Area 51 map might be like.

Just to say if they were experimenting with 115 and something went wrong and the element got out and if it was in a room with a bunch of scientist and an explosion happened or something of the sort and the element got to the bodys it would zombify them and then the zombie outbreak would start. right? then if there was a meeting under way it would be up to them to fight off the horde once all the guards had fallen to the zombie horde.

The only evidence that would suggests this is symbols in the teleporters. I believe those are just a standard animation for the teleporters and mean nothing. They don't even show anything new. The only way this could possibly make sense if they or the original group use time travel to erase the zombies from history, which is a stupid way to end the zombie storyline.

I feel this way too. "Five" I think was just meant to be a goofy little bonus for us Zombies fans, to be privileged with playing as JFK, Castro, McNamara, and Nixon while shooting up zombies. Canonizing it would be interesting, and would add more to the CODZ storyline, but on the other hand they would be milking JFK & Friends (lol) and, ultimately, taking something funny and making it serious.

So as a result, "Five" is one of those "once in a lifetime" opportunities, for lack of a more appropriate title to describe it. All other Zombies DLC will likely just include our four heroes (and perhaps that fifth guy?) and continuing on from there. 'Course, if they want to make new DLC including JFK and crew, it's up to them.

If you think about it, zombies started out as a "goofy little bonus"

I know, but considering that the Zombies mode has evolved into something of such significance, even including a rich storyline, there comes times when implementing certain things may or may not be good ideas. But as I said before, it's up to Treyarch if they want to continue the story of JFK, Castro, McNamara and Nixon, but my worry is that they could be milking it, so hopefully they'll know what they're doing if they decide to continue using those characters.

Maybe a future DLC will have Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen meeting them at Site 5A (

Area

) or something; I think that could be funny in some way. :lol:

I know, but considering that the Zombies mode has evolved into something of such significance, even including a rich storyline, there comes times when implementing certain things may or may not be good ideas. But as I said before, it's up to Treyarch if they want to continue the story of JFK, Castro, McNamara and Nixon, but my worry is that they could be milking it, so hopefully they'll know what they're doing if they decide to continue using those characters.

Maybe a future DLC will have Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen meeting them at Site 5A (

Area

) or something; I think that could be funny in some way. :lol:

What if it was a Verrukt situation, and an 8 man map. The original characters on one side, then JFK Dick Mac and Castro on the other... have both sides be about Der Riese size, and have to link multiple teleporters, power boxes(Maybe make it so they have to equip a cable[makes them vulnerable] and drag it to the door in the middle) and then they meet up and dominate the meatsacks. I wish Treyarch was here to see this XD

Just to say if they were experimenting with 115 and something went wrong and the element got out and if it was in a room with a bunch of scientist and an explosion happened or something of the sort and the element got to the bodys it would zombify them and then the zombie outbreak would start. right? then if there was a meeting under way it would be up to them to fight off the horde once all the guards had fallen to the zombie horde.

There wouldn't be tests during a meeting. No explosion could occur. To the others, as I've stated countless times, Ritchofen's portrait is a reused texture and the teleporters are a test for future teleporters. Why do you guys staunchly believe a couple of politicians will be important to the zombie storyline? It makes absolutely no sense for these people to meet in the circumstances they did, it breaks common logic for how a government is run, an it is overall a stupid idea for a serious story. None of the characters even seem truly concerned about zombies. They're making jokes about their history whenever they even reference them or just out right insult them. Nothing in the map gives the characters any interest in the zombies.

There wouldn't be tests during a meeting. No explosion could occur. To the others, as I've stated countless times, Ritchofen's portrait is a reused texture and the teleporters are a test for future teleporters. Why do you guys staunchly believe a couple of politicians will be important to the zombie storyline? It makes absolutely no sense for these people to meet in the circumstances they did, it breaks common logic for how a government is run, an it is overall a stupid idea for a serious story. None of the characters even seem truly concerned about zombies. They're making jokes about their history whenever they even reference them or just out right insult them. Nothing in the map gives the characters any interest in the zombies.

they wouldnt stop test for a meet three floors up and how to you know there couldnt have been an explosion or leak of some sort. and also i found more proof linking five to the main story. on the third floor theres files laying all over the ground and they all talk about der riese. and also theres a chalk board talking about samantha... if your gonna make a theory your gonna need better back up then its just reused textures...

they wouldnt stop test for a meet three floors up and how to you know there couldnt have been an explosion or leak of some sort. and also i found more proof linking five to the main story. on the third floor theres files laying all over the ground and they all talk about der riese. and also theres a chalk board talking about samantha... if your gonna make a theory your gonna need better back up then its just reused textures...

Yes they would stop the tests, because the meeting is the most important meeting of the century. The entire world was almost nuked away. Use correct grammar; your posts are extremely annoying to read through. Punctuation and capitalization don't take long and aren't hard. There are files for Der Riese all over the campaign, multiplayer, and zombies. Show me a picture of the chalkboard.

Now this all seems likely, but I have to ask about something. Something non-texture related. lol

Alot of people have a theory about the Pentagon Thief being Dr. Maxis, but I had my own theory about the Thief possibly being the "American Operative" that Maxis was referring to in one of the Radio Transmissions in Der Riese.

While Five may not have any direct relation to the Story involving Ed, Tank, Tak and Nik, doesn't it seem a little too coincidental that the Thief may actually be related to the story?

I ask because the thought of why would a human scientist, albeit altered by something, be protecting/involved with the Zombies, has been bugging me for a bit.

Though, I gotta admit you're probably right about Five not being completely related to main story. [brains]

Now this all seems likely, but I have to ask about something. Something non-texture related. lol

Alot of people have a theory about the Pentagon Thief being Dr. Maxis, but I had my own theory about the Thief possibly being the "American Operative" that Maxis was referring to in one of the Radio Transmissions in Der Riese.

While Five may not have any direct relation to the Story involving Ed, Tank, Tak and Nik, doesn't it seem a little too coincidental that the Thief may actually be related to the story?

I ask because the thought of why would a human scientist, albeit altered by something, be protecting/involved with the Zombies, has been bugging me for a bit.

Though, I gotta admit you're probably right about Five not being completely related to main story. [brains]

The operative was Peter. It is shown in one of the terminal documents. I believe VBush's in the dreamland server. I think we will be seeing more of the scientist, and in his rightful place to.

Hm. I'll have to go back and look, though I have yet to see the data on the 3rd server (there's VBush, ROppen and one more server). It would seem weird to me though that an American agent during those particular times would freely ally himself with a German doctor, then have someone send Peter a distress message of some sort.

Like I said though, you're probably right. While Five may not be directly related to the story, it could have certain elements in it that may be linked to the story. I guess we'll just have to wait and see where the DLC takes us. 8-)

Hm. I'll have to go back and look, though I have yet to see the data on the 3rd server (there's VBush, ROppen and one more server). It would seem weird to me though that an American agent during those particular times would freely ally himself with a German doctor, then have someone send Peter a distress message of some sort.

Like I said though, you're probably right. While Five may not be directly related to the story, it could have certain elements in it that may be linked to the story. I guess we'll just have to wait and see where the DLC takes us. 8-)

Peter was placed there by the CIA. I believe the same about Five. It could have clues in it for other maps, but it is a one time thing.

and it dosent have to be an explosion. someone could have died while testing the teleporters, which would cause it to become a zombie because of the vast amounts of 115 in the teleporter.same way the out break started in der riese

I don't have a cap card to take a good enough picture to see it well. The chalk board is beside the power on "Five". So if someone with a card or someway of getting the picture could get it, it would be much appreciated! I will try to take a picture of it but if doesn't turn out good enough to read, I don't see the point in posting it if it can't be read