Veteran trophy/achievement glitch?

Johucoba

So i'm playing through the campaign on veteran, and when i finally beat it, it gives me the trophy (on PS3 obviously) for beating the last couple missions on veteran, and for beating the campaign on any difficulty, but not for veteran. I then look and see that i for some reason don't have the trophy for beating the first 3 missions on veteran. I go back and redo all 3 missions again making sure it was on veteran, and still no trophy. Any solution to this? Or will i just have to wait for a patch?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

im totally pi**ed off! :oops: :oops:

After beating the the SP on Veteran, i didn´t got the last two achievements for beating the last two levels, and of course the MOST IMPORTANT 100 G for beating the campaign... i have all other veteran achievements so i dont understand how that is possible..? I definetly didnt change the difficulty, i played the all the last maps in a row...

Now ill play the last three missions again... I hope it works. If not I´ll probably will do bad things :evil: :evil:

...but its a quantum solace that im not alone.... :roll:

What i think is really weird is that i am having absolutely NO problems that anyone else has mentioned. I have not had bad connection, framerate issues, lots of lag, host always failing (always works for me), and Trophies not working.

I now have 2 trophies left to get the Platinum. I am just not sure why it worked for me no probs but not for some others

• 3 weeks later...