How to deal with the Pentagon Thief...dun....DUN.....DUUUN!

Bazinga

Okay, so as most of you probebly know. On the zombie map 'Five' there is a little zombie scientist that was deprived as a child, so thinks he needs to run around stealing your hard earned weapons, and fucking with ya friends because theyre shooting at him while you have nothing but fists to look down into. For everyone who has been living under a rock for the last few weeks, the name given upon to him is, the 'Pentagon Thief'.

How to recognise him?

Okay so this is him... http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k50 ... pthief.png

Ugly looken fella ay' ?

So he has a white coat, a stupid man-bag...grey hair, runs around like he's shat himself and has a 12 year old boy's laugh when someone says 'Boobs'.

His objective is to run at you, whilst farting red numbers and eating all the bullets that you throw at him, then ultimatly steal your gun.

So what'chu gonna do?

My plan -

Try and stay in the war room for the majority of the game. When you go downstairs to the lab, go together in the elevator, then move together to get the box, once you all have one decent gun, go upstairs to the war room, hold out for as long as possible. When you decide to turn the power on, you all get in the elevator, but only ONE guy runs for the power switch...preferebly do this with a crawler.

Power is on

So once the power is on, get the elevator up to the power room, turn on all the defcons, then only if you all have enough money, go to pack-a-punch. Again, try to do this with a crawler, or at the end of a round...But be aware, when the door opens from the pack-a-punch room, get ready to shoot the shit outta there.

The thief

I digress.

Okay so after a few round with the power on, the thief should start appearing. The best method I have found so far is, who ever is getting chased (You know this by if you can see him, not just a red mist with numbers) Then run in circles on the top level of the war room (The balcony, ledge, whatever you wanna call it).

The rest of your team should shoot the hell out of the red mist until he's dead.

NOTE: Claymores are useful, and if the guy getting chased has a ray run, run for a while, look to see where he is, when at a very safe distance to stop running, do so and shoot, then run.

So yeah, share your tactics...and I know...the intro was longer than the topic :L

BRAAAiNS!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nzvder33

upgrade m1911 to sally and sumfing,

when you see the red trail,BLOW THE SH*T OUT OF HIM!

should be easy done in that way,thats why i NEVER trade in my m1911 it is IMO the best gun in the game(zm)

• 2 weeks later...

I find that the winter's howl is a great help when coupled with everyone else shooting at him. Though we were extremely equipped. Everyone had all the perks one guy had a PaP Winter's Howl, One guy had two PaP LMGs, one guy had a PaP ray gun and something else, I had a PaP LMG and Ray Gun. So it was pretty easy to take him out.