Rocket Take Off on Kino *NOW WITH VIDEO*

You know that teleporter room that you go to after teleporting in Kino der Toten? Well I hit X on Xbox on round 30 and it lifted off, It just went through the ceiling, nothing beyond that. I'm still going, and I'll update if needed. (It's the room with the rocket on the table)

*Edit* Died. Nothing.

*Edit* Didn't count on the leaderboards. FU TREYARCH

*Edit* It wasn't like a huge launch, it kinda just...just... poofed through the ceiling. The things holding it released and it floated up, nothing huge.

*Edit* Just tried again, nothing. Didn't shoot anything though. I'll try more in depth later.

*Edit* Got it to work a total of about 15 times today, played several matches.

*Edit* I was playing with Graffiti Skys, and it happened to him (and me). DigitalShadowZZ was raging over how he couldn't get to the room though. :P

xGYeJ2x9Yk0

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say what I always say: Pic, or in this case, vid, or it didn't happen.

Now, Bonnezz did point out that the rocket WAS interactive, however, no one knows if it was just a glitch or if other actions must be done to make it work

Here's the problem with that, how do I do that? I have no capture card, or any means of recording. Why doesn't someone just try it?

My loadout :

Upgraded Galil and Aug

Monkeys...

and yeah thats all nothing special.

Now my thinking is it's cuz I was so into the game. And why don't you believe me if bonezz said it happened?

I put in all the film reals, activated the song, and shot the radio on the chandelier.

Uploading a video now showing that nothing happens with the rocket... The video I'm uploading is after I turned the power on. Nothing happens when you mash the "use" key. I can upload a video of trying it before I turned on the power (While the interactive icon is there) if you want but nothing happens then either.

v5hU-ExE0Mk

There's no mention of a rocket... The pedastool is the meteor rocks, the "ports" are the pictures on the wall upstairs, and "alley" is the radio in the alley way.

I

Now I'm seeing things...great.

I had the film reels in, and shot the radio on the chandelier.

I apologize if I'm just seeing things and I assure you I'm not "trolling"

Don't worry.. You're not seeing things. It is interactive.. For definite. I'm not sure of the criteria to switch it "on" so to speak but I activated it like 3 times last night. It just flies off into the ceiling. Not sure if it actually does anything though. I'll try and get a video up in a little while but fair warning it will be filmed on my iPhone. Lol.

I
Now I'm seeing things...great.

I had the film reels in, and shot the radio on the chandelier.

I apologize if I'm just seeing things and I assure you I'm not "trolling"

Don't worry.. You're not seeing things. It is interactive.. For definite. I'm not sure of the criteria to switch it "on" so to speak but I activated it like 3 times last night. It just flies off into the ceiling. Not sure if it actually does anything though. I'll try and get a video up in a little while but fair warning it will be filmed on my iPhone. Lol.

NOW. PROVE ME RIGHT YOU SCHOLAR!

I want to confirm this! The power was on, round 22. I teleported to the room, decided to give it a try, and it just took off and went through the ceiling. No smoke or anything, it does the same as the teddy bear, takes off and that's it.

What could this mean guys? D:!

Edit: Things I remember in my loadout:

-Monkeys

-Upgraded Ray Gun

I really don't know why it decided to launch. Why do you guys think it launched? I did open up all the little power boxes, but I doubt that would do it...

If you don't believe me, that's fine. But I'm a really good contributor here at the forums, and I'm very interested in finding out the secrets and entire story to the Zombie series.

yea it does happen..i played last nite on solo

till round 23. i only got 2 of the 3 reels.and i had an zeus cannon.but i doubt ur load out matters

i teleported multiple times an got to the rocket room 4 times.2 out of the 4 i walked up to it and held X

it took off INTO the ceiling. It didnt break the ceiling nor make a hole..

never tried the big teddy?

but does this mean there actually might be sumthing interactive in each room??

and for those who no clip to it..u think it might not work bcuz u might be doing it in early rounds or might be a

using the teleporter thing??

idnt kno but yea definitly works.

Uploading a video now showing that nothing happens with the rocket... The video I'm uploading is after I turned the power on. Nothing happens when you mash the "use" key. I can upload a video of trying it before I turned on the power (While the interactive icon is there) if you want but nothing happens then either.

v5hU-ExE0Mk

There's no mention of a rocket... The pedastool is the meteor rocks, the "ports" are the pictures on the wall upstairs, and "alley" is the radio in the alley way.

This is a little off topic, but if "alley" is the radio in the alley way, then what are "dress" and "lounge"?

the rocket only activates after you get ALL 3 movie reels after that it will work i'm getting a video of it as we speak so the person with no clip it could not work cause he said he only tried power no reels i figured this out just two days ago it will be bad quailty since its captured by a phone