the table glitch

Guest Nzvder33

Guest Nzvder33

hi.

ive recently seen a large part of the community using a glitch(in "five") making them "fly" over the zombies so they cant hit you.

so if you dont know it,its done by jumping on a special window with two planks, in the spawn room,then jumping on the big tables making you invicible against the zombies.

this is a serious problem,all the games i joined had these Douchebags in them(i joined 12 games all with these people doing the glitch)

these people wont revive you if your downed.

they attract more zombies and they only have an m14 and m1911,this means you have to figth off alot of zombies, and that douchebag runs out of ammo and you have to wait an hour for the zombies to "auto-suicide".

and when i prevent them for doin, i was called:

mother-f*****!

Ni****

retarded

noob(wtf?)

and some swears i couldnt understand

if you can contact treyarch,please let them know of this issue,its gamebreaking.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi.

ive recently seen a large part of the community using a glitch(in "five") making them "fly" over the zombies so they cant hit you.

so if you dont know it,its done by jumping on a special window with two planks, in the spawn room,then jumping on the big tables making you invicible against the zombies.

this is a serious problem,all the games i joined had these Douchebags in them(i joined 12 games all with these people doing the glitch)

these people wont revive you if your downed.

they attract more zombies and they only have an m14 and m1911,this means you have to figth off alot of zombies, and that douchebag runs out of ammo and you have to wait an hour for the zombies to "auto-suicide".

and when i prevent them for doin, i was called:

mother-f*****!

Ni****

retarded

noob(wtf?)

and some swears i couldnt understand

if you can contact treyarch,please let them know of this issue,its gamebreaking.

You can easily report them if you see them if you hover your cursor thingy over there GT/PSN in the pre-game lobby and press [X] (PS3) and click "Report Player" if you see one. :mrgreen:

yeah this guy is right, i saw it for the first time last nite they refuse to leave the table and want you to grab all the max ammos or revive you so you always have to buy another gun, its a shame realy one guy wasnt even killing anything, they told me i wasnt helping and i had the most kills, please patch this all the other things treyarch WTF

me and my girlfriend were playing with a friend and the last guy was a random, he did this glitch and all we did was go down the lift, and when there was no zombies left i just kept going back up to kill them, helped me point hored, BUT it is so cheap and if people live to play glitch's WTF IS THE POINT! like really its a valid point that if your just gunna use to game to cheat then there is no point ''playing'' the game. i feel the same way about the 3 gun glitch and every other glitch big or small makes no difference SFI! ( Stupid F***KING IDIOTS!!

Guest Nzvder33

yeah its parched^^^

people are getting so ehh... disrespectful

-they dont show respect(lol)

-they think theyre cool because they have a high rank(10th prst mod)

-they talk crap about your etnic(use words like paki.n*gger,and stupid american living in a hole

-they think their way of playing is THEE way of playing(quickscopers saying quickscoping is "skill" and yellling HardSCOPEWZZZZ)

-they bring misery when we play because they play in a "bad" way(boosters,oma noobtubers,MLC runners,mp40 juggs).

treyarch has done a good job stoping most of the problems but since more people buy cod,more douchebags buy it too.

but thats the good thing about zombie games,you can play with friends and teamwork actually exits