*UPDATED* (SPOILERS) 160 bones glitch??

B0UNC3R

So I was playing through the campaign on Recruit (always play recruit on my first playthrough), and it was the mission after

Reznoz kills Steiner

, where your driving in the tank. I was there, happily firing bullets at terrorists and what not, until I was greeted by an error message. I can't recall exactly what it said but I remember it saying something like: character_model has more than 160 bones

Pressed A and it took me to the main menu. Help please? Can I still play through that mission or do I have to wait for an update?? Please help :(

UPDATE: Just finished campaign :) So the glitch didn't pop up again. Just some advice: If you experience this error, don't worry, just press continue and play through that mission again :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not run into this problem. You should research it (Google) and see if you can find any solutions.

You should put "SPOILER" in the subject...Just sayin'.

Spoiler?? really if you have are on this website you probably already have the game and probably beat it, if not than that is your fault :)

This shouldn't be a problem. It just means the game messed up reading a file because of everything that was going on. You should be able to play again. If the problem persists then just wait a little bit before that part to give the game a chance to load, also kill as many enemy's as possible before you get there.