White Sun

DeltaFlame

1945-The Village of Breslau

It was a nice summers night in the village of Breslau and in a bar celebrations have been irrupting, inside and all over the world as the war has ended, the good news off those who didn't follow the ways of Nazi's, the ones who hid from them. a small group of men are in the corner playing poker, and sharing jokes, one stands up and lights up a cigarette, then walks up the stairs and shouts

"My friends, this is a glorious day, for Me, for yourself,FOR EVERYONE! the world is finally at peace, and there shall be no more war from this, the Nazi Party has fallen and all is restored, let us raise a glass, for the allies"

"For the Allies!" the whole bar cheered, with a mix of laughing, tears of happiness and joy. Suddenly 4 Men entered

"Yeah Yeah, For the allies"

One said, he was a grizzly american with tattered clothes.

"And who might this be? American, in Germany! and you look like a tramp!" said the man, as he inspected the American's dirty wet clothes

"Well, lets just say we walked knee deep in swamp shit, and walking dead to find 'The Giant'" do you know where it is? do any off you know where it is?"

Shouted the american with his arms raised, and one eyebrow also.

"Clearly you are insane friend, Walking Dead? and there is no swamps in this area, just land. I think your best going to bed, Mr. Ameri..."

"Dempsey, Tank Dempsey, and believe us, we are not crazy" He interrupted

Then, a tall nazi, in a tan jacket and leather boots stepped out

"We are looking for ze Doctor, Doctor Ludvig Maxis, he is running the Der Riese Project"

The man put out his cigarette, gave the nazi a look, and pulled out a pistol pointed it towards the german, the 3rd man jumped in front off Tank and the German

"Stay away you mudak!" as he drew a PPSH-41, and started to spray the gun into the roof, he was clearly drunk.

"Tell us where the god damned thingy is, or ill destroy you" he turned to the bar, and asked for a vodka.

The 4th Man, Put his hand on his forehead, and sighed

"The Russian is most dishonorable"

1945-Der Reise (The Giant)

"Is this it?"Snarled the russian

"Niko, Nikolai is it?" Said the german?

"Yes?" replied the russian

"Yes, Nikolai, Shut ze hell up!" said the german

The 4 Men, stood at a massive door, that had a huge hand gripping an atom with the number 935 it the middle

"Oh ze 935, this reminds me i have to get something from zere!" The german said excitedly.

Tank, Nikolai and Takeo, the 4th man, looked at Rictofen in concern.

"Yeah, Doctor. YOu don't no more about the zombitches do ya?" Asked Tank

the german just looked, his eyes like knifes, cutting down Tank in his place

*TRANSMITION 1_*

Ze time has come to stop the experiments, it seems as if there is no way back from Maxis' work, ze factory cant hold all of them, ze will break out and it will not end well. *TRANSMITION ENDS*

Chapter 1-A night to remember

“Alas my brothers, ve will rest for tonight, savour ze shelter”

Said Richtofen, glaring at a giant airfield, burnt to the ground, his eyes where resting in the peaceful flow of the fire. His nose was filled with the smell of burning sky. He turned to see where the other 3 where, nowhere to be seen, he frowns and sits next to a burning barrel, rubbing the burning metal.

“Nacht de Untoten, Ein unvergesslicher Abend” he mutters.

“What was that Doc?” snarled a fatigued Tank Dempsy.

“Zat was german, I said, Ein unvergesslicher Abend-A night to remember”

“Yeah, whatever, and before that” Tank said panting, bent down with his arms on his thighs

“ We are resting here tonight”

They entered threw a broken window, and glared at the horrors scrawled across the walls, a door with Help scrawled over it, a tear whelled over Nikolai, as he thought wonders on what happened here and why, a burning crippled building, with screams of suffering condensed in its own walls. it’s a sad sight. Meanwhile Takeo and Tank are unravelling bedrolls

“Look Tak, I know we get of the wrong foot, but the Doc knows something, I mean who contacted you for this?”

“I was told by my emperors servents” replys Takeo as he raised a hand in the air.

“I don’t even know what that fucking means Takeo, god damn. Anyways, I feel I know this place, maybe it was that bell he laid us in.” He sighs

“The bell is one with honour, We must be thankful.”

“Yeah I suppose, what happened before is beyond me.”

Richtofen glared out the window, at the giant moon, peering back he sighed, and glared at the oncoming silhouettes

“Maxis, these men better be the ones.”

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic