Code for maps

Hi guys I have a code for the old zombie map which I've used the down side is everthing got wiped off my hard drive ( dont ask me how all I can say is I went to toilet come back down stairs and a 2 year old had my controller :o ) now I can't use the code again or there's no option to download them in game add ons so I'm after info on who to contact for these ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should still be saved that your account "purchased" the item. I know that in the market place there is the option "download again" for some items that I purchased and then erased to free up space.

But since it was a redeem code and not found anywhere on the marketplace, that might be a little harder......

Good luck with your findings though.

What system are you using? If 360 maybe contact Xbox live customer support as well?

Ok, before calling customer support, try this.

For 360, go to account management, then go to download history. Check if it's there.

For PS3, go to the playstation store, then move your cursor along the three small buttons at the top, i can't remember what it was called exactly, but go to the one that looks like download history, and check there.

Hope that helps.