FIVE tells you the next zombie maps?

Ajgp3ps

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

area 51 wont be the new map. as it will be stupid because you wouldnt know what to put on it, they could make one up, as in dont actually copy the real area 51 base, is area 51 about aliens. no. its a military base, with bout 20 floors underground, so weve been told on youtube, how do we know, we dont, we guess, if u do know any info about area 51, youd be shot, why i dont know. have they got ufos. in zombies people are saying aliens are involved. no. i remember when there was rumors about a51 when the achievements will be like destroy hitlers document, omg, what a bullshitter, its in executive order the new map, with the rocket. it also has a rocket on one of the rooms in kino der toten. a clue maybe.

i know a guy in treyarc working on the dlc he say there will be a map at a nasa space shuttle lauch station in one of the dlcs.

But Isn't Treyarch handing over DLC to Raven Software? :?

I have a feeling he lied and EPICLY FAILED.

no he didnt its been proved on another topic he is telling the truth [brains] to you my kind sir for stepping forward with this info, too bad most people on here wont listen, oh well.

EDIT* its a little off, its on the SP map Executive order and there is a launch site and stuff i dont know much about it though, im just sayin this guy probably was telling the truth but got it mixed up a bit, thanks.

Come on guys enough with Area 51! No doubt that would be an insanely awesome map but it wud be based off peoples imaginations which wudnt work and the aliens didnt bring the element it came in the meteor found in Shi No Numa. I think the next map should be on a shuttle going to space but it wud need to be a BIG shuttle like something from the movie pandorum. that wud b HAAAAArd!

• 1 month later...

In the first room on FIVE, there are some very big TV's with places on them. One is area 51, which people worked out would be a W@W map, so it would make sense that its telling you it is a zombie map. It also has a Vietnam screen, and a Pentagon screen. There is already a map in the Pentagon, so why wouldnt the others be maps?

Well you see, Everyone was saying that the first Black Ops zombies map would be Area 51. but that never happened. Area 51 has always been rumored to happened but it truly never saw the light of day. but in my opinion, i HOPE it happens and it MAY happen.

i think that the next map could be in vietnam. because in the loading screen on NDU u c a man(some say its gersh) traviling in time and in the top right hand corner u c him in a warehouse full of crates and one says vietnam on it n the other says cuba. since russia helped the vietcong and cuba the ascension group might have a lab in vietnam or cuba since the russians help them. rember castro was in five. would be sick killing vietcong in a rain forest kinda like a SNN map but less buildings n more caves just my thoughts on the possible vietnam. As for Area 51 i would be a cool map but no one knows what it looks like so it will be intersting to c there thoughts on what Area 51. And mabey instead of a alien ufo it was a nazi ufo or a 115 meteor that hit roswell,nm and there was no aliens just zombies and the goverment covered up the zombies because if the american ppl found out that germany is still trying to attack us they would freak out. so if there was no aliens at area 51 it would be sick or just call it Area 115. but 3arc should go into detail with the ascension group like a snow map in russia with a blizard in the back ground kinda like the fog in NDU and if u go out side before the power is on u start to die from the cold and the zombies freez like when u hit them with the winters howl but u never know i personaly think a snow map is past due in zombies nothing is better then killing zombies with bloody snowballs haha jk. but yea this was my 1st post so take it e-z on me. i been comming here for the past two months always wanted to post on here

• 3 weeks later...