I'm getting really tired of nuketown.

guerrrero25

Like the title says I'm very tired of nuketown now. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful map i love it, allot of really cool easter eggs but i just don't want to play it over, and over, and over again. People always vote for nuketown and that get's me a little tired always go in a lobby and it's nuke town. I love the map to death but i don't love it enough to play it 10 times in a row. What do you guys think...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahn has said there will be changes to the voting system so that people dont keep voting for nuketown over and over again.

But i do think its a pretty awesome sticks and stones, and gun game map. But i can see why people wouldnt like it as a one in the chamber map.

It may be totally scrubish of me, but every time i play demolition on nuketown, i use a tac insertion, famas silenced and extended mags, scavenger, warlord, and ninja, as well as decoys and semtexes, camp behind the other teams spawns, and unload on them. I only started doing this after another team did this to me and my team and i died 92 times