Black Ops Zombies Weapons Stats (updated)

LimbSoup

Here is my first look at the weapons stats for Kino der Toten and "Five".

Note: Many weapons stats listed on the COD wiki are incorrect. Damage for explosive weapons is listed higher than it should be, because whoever entered the data does not understand how the game reads it. From testing in World at War, explosive weapons do not do any special direct hit damage.

http://www.eaglesorbit.com/zombie/weapons/kino_der_toten.php

http://www.eaglesorbit.com/zombie/weapons/five.php

Some of the details here are iffy, particularly for splash weapons since its unclear how the game handles them fully. For any bullet weapons though, the information should be pretty much spot on. Even though the damage info for the thundergun doesn't make sense in this context, I've left it in there for its other stats (reload time, etc). Also notice that the full names of the weapons aren't there yet, I'm working on that..

There's still a lot to be done here, and I probably won't be able to finish what I want to by myself.

Update:

I've added a page for "Five", although the weapons are exactly the same, "Five" loses the MP40 and Thundergun and gets Winter's Howl aka the freeze gun.

Next I'm going to start a major overhaul of these tables. My goal is making an "advanced" mode to allow you to pick and choose what weapons and stats to compare, along with some presets. (Like upgrades only, non-upgrades only, box only, wall only, etc.)

Something interesting that I've noticed is that there are several weapon files in the game that have gone unused. I put them here for fun:

http://www.eaglesorbit.com/zombie/weapons/missing.php

I'm guessing some of them were used as cheats for development, and others were just cut out to reduce the total number of weapons.

Update 11/29/10:

Added rate of fire, did some cosmetic work to make things more readable.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I built an Xcel sheet taking this very same data...

And breaking it down to list Pre-Pap post Pap Side by side for base dmg per bullet and base HD per bullet.

As thats all that matters :P Your not looking to kill zombies by shooting their feet haha.. post 20 upgraded explosives are what you would be looking to use for mass damage..

So for the most part your looking for dmg against body and head while buzzing thru a swarm to mow them down.. :) As then you are getting +100 points plus +10 for stray bullets to gain points for new weapons, upgrades or ammo.. that you will NEED to cycle thru post 25+