I have a problem....(ps3 only)

Elesar

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have same problems. Takes ages to find a game I can connect to keeps saying connection lost and once that I was signed out of psn when I wasn't. V frustrating. I have good Internet connection and at least 3 bars when I do get in just takes ages to connect.

This game is really buggy. I played campaign till it froze and I had to reboot then mp till I rage quit due to connection lost and just played against bots after that which is dull.

According to JD_2020, these are some fixes under development;

IN PROGRESS

· Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster

· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions

· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby

· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart

· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games

· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads

· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)

· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions

· Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions

· Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions

· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect

· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire

· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses

· Additional online security enhancements

· Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances

· Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game – will improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends