Really weird shizzle!

mbt9000

ok i was playing an online match of kino,

and around round 5 or 6 we unlocked the door where the pictures are of the boys, and then we unlocked the other door leading down the stairs to where the mp40 is,

so anyway, i went back upstairs by myself and i stood in the middle of the doorway at top of the stairs and some weird shit happened!

i heard deep roaring and grunts, and it wasnt the zombies or crawlers because

zombies - scream and is high pitched

crawlers - hissing and panting

it was definatly something else! it freaked me out, AND IT WASNT THE DOGS IF ANYONE SAYS!

i know what i heard and it was really different, it only happened when i stood in that doorway and looked up.....

anyone experienced a similar or the same occurance.

theres definatly something deeper in kino, and possible ''five''

more deeper that cyphers, radios and paper.....

Mike

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, people have heard this before, and some one traced it to the ceiling of the theater, but upon noclipping up there there's just a bunch of Creepers. Theres other threads on this though

I dont wanna sound rude but Treyarch dont cater to no clippers... They expect us to find the easter eggs by playing. So if you cannot see outside or through the roof then they are not going to waste time programming what ever the "monster" is into the game for none of us to see it. There is definatley something going down though, all the clues are there for a monster type thing but I dont think it isnt going to get revealed in Kino... Next Map maybe.

Yep, people have heard this before, and some one traced it to the ceiling of the theater, but upon noclipping up there there's just a bunch of Creepers. Theres other threads on this though

I dont wanna sound rude but Treyarch dont cater to no clippers... They expect us to find the easter eggs by playing. So if you cannot see outside or through the roof then they are not going to waste time programming what ever the "monster" is into the game for none of us to see it. There is definatley something going down though, all the clues are there for a monster type thing but I dont think it isnt going to get revealed in Kino... Next Map maybe.

Dude, why would they put it in the game if they thought that should not use it? (And besides, mappers need it to look around there maps faster and make sure that everything is working.) And how do you know that they don't like it when we noclip? *Waits for a response*

Can't wait, im getting CoD Black Ops for PC and im going to check around both maps more so we can see whats really happening in Kino. ;)

Dude, why would they put it in the game if they thought that should not use it? (And besides, mappers need it to look around there maps faster and make sure that everything is working.) And how do you know that they don't like it when we noclip? *Waits for a response*

If they wanted us to no clip they would put it in the game for everyone to do... Yes it helps them as designers but it is not a open in game function. Therefore not meant to be done.

Read what I said next time. At no point did I say they do not like no clippers. They just do not cater to them.

If they wanted us to no clip they would put it in the game for everyone to do... Yes it helps them as designers but it is not a open in game function. Therefore not meant to be done.

Read what I said next time. At no point did I say they do not like no clippers. They just do not cater to them.

The developers console is open to everyone on the PC version. Consoles don't have it because consoles don't allow themselves to be reprogrammed. They want people to look deeper into the maps, they don't care how. PC players will also be the most helpful because they can look at the files of the games themselves, so they can see how everything is activated, what it's connected to, and things that even we may never notice on our own.

The developers console is open to everyone on the PC version. Consoles don't have it because consoles don't allow themselves to be reprogrammed. They want people to look deeper into the maps, they don't care how. PC players will also be the most helpful because they can look at the files of the games themselves, so they can see how everything is activated, what it's connected to, and things that even we may never notice on our own.

You just gave me another reason (like the 50th one XD) to re-install my CoD World at War....