Say 2 things you like and 1 thing you hate about Black Ops!

Tyler The Intern

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay:

I LOVE, I mean LOVE the multiplayer, zombies and campaign (that's three things, meh) but I hate the fact that the split screen mode has to be tiny. I mean it's almost unplayable on my littlw 21.5" TV :( I get used to it though.

Ha! I have like a 40-something " HDTV and me and my friends still have to sit up close to see whats going on, on our screen.

What I love is campaign, and MP(Along w/ zombies)

What I hate is the spawns on some maps

LOVE: The disappearance of Stopping Power and Juggy, allowing for MUCH more variety in perk choice; Napalm Strikes. I once got an entire team twice with two separate Napalm strikes, in the same match.

HATE: RCXDs. The individual who thought of annoying little toy cars as a killstreak idea needs to go chop their dick off. Please excuse my french.

Like: Currency system

Like: Wager Matches

Like: Best CoD Campaign ever

Like: Crossbow

Like: Theater mode, if you don't like it go play MW2, oh that's right it didn't have one.

Like: Zombies

Like: Customization, if its not enough for you go play MW2, oh that's right it only had titles and emblems.

Like: Balance

Like: Maps that aren't boxes

Like: No bad perks e.g. Juggernaut, danger close, OMA etc.

Like: No OP killstreaks

Dislike: Knife

Dislike: Time it takes to get into a match.

Like: double pistols and new turrets

Dislike: no gun glitch

:facepalm:

The use of glitches is discouraged here.

yes, you may find that ideologically incorrect somehow, but the fact is that there are members of Treyarch on

these forums who frown upon your misuse of the game.

It is also against the Code of Conduct, as has already been pointed out to you...

Like - Great new zombies maps!

Like - Hype for possible Area 51 map!

Dislike - Constant complaining about everything (from spawning to RC-XD's)

Dislike - Noobish Zombies team mates. ARRGGHHH!

Well, I put down two thinks I dislike, but both of them are the fault of player's, and the game hasn't done anything wrong.

[brains]