BIG secret on Kino???

Do you think they have seen ANY kind of boss on Kino, except dogs?

No, they haven't.

So shut the hell up about this Boss crap.

I know for certain there's nothing on KDT, as should everyone else, Can't stop us from speculating for future map packs or general theories, it keeps the mind fresh.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there's no evidence that there's 'something' out there, doesn't mean there's nothing out there. And there's no evidence that there isn't 'something' out there. I'm not saying that we can fight it, it's only implied that it's there. I repeat, 'ONLY IMPLIED'. That's all I have left to say on this. I remember a CoD:Z where we didn't throw things away for no reason. I guess that's no longer the case.

you know...all mighty "veteran" i dont want to get on your bad side since youre the coolest out of the douchebag veterans, but...basically the WHOLE STORYLINE to this game is just "implied" in a way...nothing is proven at all.

I'm not even going to waste my time fighting you. Reported.

On topic, why are we still fighting about there being a boss? I thought this topic would've died down by now. It's obvious there's nothing else to fight on Kino.

• 1 month later...

What if we're going about this the wrong way? What if we consider the previous maps, excluding the first and maybe 3rd map, because the first was an introduction, and Shi No Numa was Japanese so yeah. And let's also note that Richtofen knows what the f is going on, as you can hear in the loading screen. He knows everything concerning the zombie project. Also, as for Cosmic Silverback, maybe it's not him, but if you look on the stage next to the entrance to the dressing room and look in the pods, you see what appears to be human/ape hybrids. As for the shaking, I personally agree with the idea that it's not the Gas Zombies, but I'm not fully convinced that it's linked the supposed boss, supposing there is one. Also, let's try and work out all the absolute 100% undeniable facts about it, then construct into a storyline, then add theories to that and see what we get. Just my piece.

EDIT: I just looked around, and on the end of the stage opposite the teleporter, there is a pod that has fallen over and opened. You can see for yourself. There is something else in there.

Anti Earth, you are the most angry person I've seen trying to defend their view. Here's my take on it.

Sure, maybe it's not the cosmic silverback. How do you know it's not something else though? I think I've had crawlers before the power was on, but don't quote me on that.

Why are you throwing away what the characters say about it? You're throwing away evidence like it's nothing, the commentary is put in for a reason.

As others have said (which you've also ignored), the roar heard does not match the sounds of the crawlers. I've never heard a crawler sound like that.

How about a little less animosity and maybe just try to work together here?

Well i for one HAVE heard the creepers scream like that right before they hit me they do a weird grunting noise that sounds similar to the one it makes when the building shakes, and the "Giant" (which was a damn project!!!) has nothing to do with the rumbling.

I understand Anti_Earth because some people are just ignorant and won't understand that the creepers make the noise. I want proof that the rumblings happen more than once in the same room because from what i remember, it only happens once!! :!:

What about the pods, and the one that's tipped over? That can't be ignored. There has to be more to it. Also, what's with the giant door behind the stage? No normal stage has a backdoor that big/high off of the ground. Also, what's the deal with the reels? There has to be more to all of these things, whether or not they're connected.

I'm sure it isn't the crawlers or the silverback because once i was Takeo and something hit the building and he said

"oh! It sounds like a giant monster is attacking the building!"

I've heard him say that, it's simply a reference to Godzilla, seeing as Takeo is Japanese.

I highly doubt the Cosmic Silverback is the reason for the Kino Roof shaking. However, there is a possibility of something shaking that roof.

Although, if all the Gassers amassed on the roof, seeing as there's so many of them, would be able to cause one hell of a ruckus up there.

At the same time, thinking about some sort of big boss theory, zombieriese is right, "The Giant" was in fact a project name. In fact, I even think the factory's name was "Waffenfabrik (sp? I'm no good at German >_>) Der Riese", or Weapon Factory The Giant (Rough translation, like i said i'm no good with German).

AND, in one of the Der Riese radios, Maxis himself even calls it "The Giant Project". It's the radio under the Quick Revive room, where Maxis is talking to Sophia about the Reich cutting his funding for "The Giant Project".

I personally don't believe it's the cosmic silverback but theres always the possibility of something else out there ofc were not meant to see it. For now anyways.but I have heard the crawlers make some sort of roaring sound right before attacking. For now we should continue to investigate the matter by looking for clues and taking a look of what info we have so far from all the other maps and ofc kdt and cooperate in order to find out which side is right fighting will only continue to make it harder to learn the truth behind all this

At the same time, thinking about some sort of big boss theory, zombieriese is right, "The Giant" was in fact a project name. In fact, I even think the factory's name was "Waffenfabrik (sp? I'm no good at German >_>) Der Riese", or Weapon Factory The Giant (Rough translation, like i said i'm no good with German).

AND, in one of the Der Riese radios, Maxis himself even calls it "The Giant Project". It's the radio under the Quick Revive room, where Maxis is talking to Sophia about the Reich cutting his funding for "The Giant Project".

THANK YOU, and by the way i think it will sound better if its translated to "The Giant Weapon Factory"

Wait a minute, this makes sense for the description for the map, "The Giant is Rising"; expanding!

Guess it's my turn to get involved.

By a "boss that can take out the entire team", it's obvious that Treyarch are implying that there is SOMETHING more powerful than the normal zombies. But, like a bunch of other people have been saying, we could be looking at the wrong map!

I mean, the Pentagon Thief is classed as a sort of 'boss', right? And by stealing your guns he can cause your death in the next round or two!

I'm by no means saying that the roar and the building shaking in Kino were caused by the Pentagon Thief, because it is very likely they weren't. There will be something in DLC maps, something big. I'm sure of that, but I think they may have just been referring to the Pentagon Thief here. Considering that they were running away rather than trying to fight backs up this theory. Remember that they never specifically said they were talking about Kino.

And the Cosmic Silverback... maybe, maybe not. Personally I don't believe this theory but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

but if it was something on the roof i would have to say the downpour zombies from DOA. they carry maces , which they could hit the holes in the ceiling with

Good thinking, sounds more believable than the Silverback theory to me. [brains] when I can give you some, you'll get some ;)

even if you noclip it dosent mean its not a silverback. treyarch maybe dont want us to find the silverback, just load noices and the roof coming down. but how can little crawling zombies bring a roof down. the building maybe old and rotten, when you turn the power on it makes the building all shake, but maybe theres a zombie boss. like on der reise, it says the giant is rising. now what the hell is that all about?

even if you noclip it dosent mean its not a silverback. treyarch maybe dont want us to find the silverback, just load noices and the roof coming down. but how can little crawling zombies bring a roof down. the building maybe old and rotten, when you turn the power on it makes the building all shake, but maybe theres a zombie boss. like on der reise, it says the giant is rising. now what the hell is that all about?

There could be a boss, but I just think the ceiling falls down due to the curtains opening and stuff moving when the power is turned on.

Also, I'm pretty sure "Der Riese" is just a reference to the massive power of 935, but I'm not sure. It could also refer to an underground Nazi city built by Hitler in Southwest Poland, possibly the underground part of the Der Riese map (In zombie lore).

Actually, I just played Kino last night, and the building didn't shake at all. It was only parts of the roof coming down.

The roof theory seems as likely as this:

When you throw the power switch, the lights and sounds of the Theatre attract the Crawlers. Or Gassers, or w/e you wanna call them. As the (insert creature name here) amass on the roof, parts of the roof come down due to the mass number of (insert creature name here) gathering there at one time.

Seems most likely to me at least, dunno about you guys.

Alright, I notice how everyone keeps refering to "The Giant" but we confirmed that Der Riese IS the giant. It was confirmed from the radio in shi no numa in the main room, and der riese in German is The Giant, so Maybe Kino And Der Riese are connected as to why the roof shakes.

i think there Is something giant on the roof not about the giant project cuz it itends der riese project i dont think the roof comes down for the amount of crawlers cuz if the roof comes down for that reason why there arent crawlers falling with it but just roof pieces?

Ah and remember der riese means the giant i know but remember they are germans so maybe when dr. Maxis talked about the giant not about der riese (the map).