BIG secret on Kino???

Seriously are all of you fucking retarded. A big gorilla in a space suit in Nazi Zombies, really?

If any of you actually does believe in that, GTFO.

It's a fucking old/collapsed building, and by putting the power on alot of shit happens, resulting in the building collapsing some more. About the roar sounds, maybe because they echo through the whole building. If any of you got any more shit arguments PM them to me.

This is the only sensible solution, ill give you brains later

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously are all of you fucking retarded. A big gorilla in a space suit in Nazi Zombies, really?

It's a fucking old/collapsed building, and by putting the power on alot of shit happens, resulting in the building collapsing some more. About the roar sounds, maybe because they echo through the whole building. If any of you got any more shit arguments PM them to me.

Yea who'd have thought there'd be a cosmic gorilla in a world where zombies, teleporters, time travel and futuristic guns exist... thats just absurd..

There only was hints to secret nazi experiments with space travel too (in real-life) ...

What were we thinking..

yes thats sarcasm..

The game freaking makes monkeys with symbols that distract zombies!! And voices with humorous commentary.. Some how I'm willing to believe they'd even make a giant zombie bunny boss... So a gorilla, not to far fetched..

Yeah guys, really? There is sll of this interesting story involving mysterious elements, the Illuminati, secret Nazi science projects, and demonic little girls.

...And you think there is a giant, cartoon gorilla, wearing a spacesuit, dancing on the roof of an old Nazi theatre?

the creative lead for zombies on treyarch said that after all they did there is no limit to the random things they can put it there, and that came out of his mouth. who are YOU, just some random person that probably isnt good at nazi zombies, nor has helped in decoding clues to say whether or not there is a cosmic silverback? not everyone thinks the boss ( if there is one) is a cosmic silverback but there is one in DoA and there are quotes about it in the loading screen, AND basically no information about it. so howabout you keep your smallminded opinions to yourself.

For the people who actually care, a hint to something big is this: In Sam's not so F'ed up room when you teleport, if you look at the floor next to the table, there's action figures of all 4 characters in a castle like toy setting with a Teddy bear (4-5 times bigger than action figures) propped up against a wall. Pic when possible.

Edit:

i think that the roof breaks so stinkers can crawl down the wall. The boss reference in my opinion is the pentagon thief. Since the article makes reference to the boss going after one player at a time "like the pentagon thief does" also "having a lot of health" sounds like the pentagon thief to me. As to the bear and people model, I really have no explanation other than it is in a kids room. Where a kid just might have a huge teddy bear or even dolls and a playhouse to play with them. My two cents

i think that the roof breaks so stinkers can crawl down the wall. The boss reference in my opinion is the pentagon thief. Since the article makes reference to the boss going after one player at a time "like the pentagon thief does" also "having a lot of health" sounds like the pentagon thief to me. As to the bear and people model, I really have no explanation other than it is in a kids room. Where a kid just might have a huge teddy bear or even dolls and a playhouse to play with them. My two cents

Guy said theres a boss that could wipe out the whole team. the mad scientist(better than pentagon thief imo) cannot hurt you in any way shape or form

I'm sure it isn't the crawlers or the silverback because once i was Takeo and something hit the building and he said

"oh! It sounds like a giant monster is attacking the building!"

No, Nothing 'hit the building'

And you know that.

And if he even said that, he said "sounds like"

He did NOT say it is?

Please provide some real evidance guys, rather than "I'm sure"

I think the fact that they bothered to put that in is pretty much evidence. Takeo seems to be the only member of the group with any real wisdom.

Well if there is any Cosmic silverback in zombies(not DOA)then i dont believe we have seen the area they where created we have only seen the man\monkey hybrids in the SP and zombies which i believe are the creepers

Now assuming that the hybrids are part of a supersoilder masterplan maybe they experimented with different types of primates

I certainly wouldnt want a fight a silverback gorrilla

False, The cosmic silverback is only in DOA this is not king kong. The holes spawn the creepers nothing more. Who does experiments on Gorillas? Bruce Campbell in Congo but thats not the damn point. Theres no King Kong Gorilla, If there was a boss ask the kids who got to 72 on the 360 leaderboards, send a friendly message, Im pretty sure they'll say no there isn't, and if "noclipping" is so useless you do realize they can go through the files and find this "Cosmic Silverback" and see if it does spawn on top of the map. How else do you think they found out where the amm-o-matic is located in Der Riese and Shi No Numa. Don't knock PC gamers they know what they're talking about. Sorry to sound like an ass.

Because there's no evidence that there's 'something' out there, doesn't mean there's nothing out there. And there's no evidence that there isn't 'something' out there. I'm not saying that we can fight it, it's only implied that it's there. I repeat, 'ONLY IMPLIED'. That's all I have left to say on this. I remember a CoD:Z where we didn't throw things away for no reason. I guess that's no longer the case.

I think we are all in for a real treat in future map packs, That sound and roar is an easter egg maybe added in simply just a sound and a little animation to get us thinking and discussing what it could possibly be. I think it's a hint at what to expect maybe in map pack 1, or it will reveal itself a little bit more every new map that is released, then on the final map pack, BAM, Nice big ass boss to take out.

So no-one else finds it weird that we think a gorilla in a spacesuit is on top of a theatre..seriously? ;) don't you think the boss may be a little more linked to story line i.e. samantha..(only a suggestion). Does anyone remember uncovering secrets about a huge gorilla in der reise.. :mrgreen:

... O_O

"mythos_giant" ?

I think it is just the holes opening up from the creepies, if you look up after you turn the power on the roofs opens. The creepies come from these holes and move down the walls.

There is no way those tiny little gas zombies can make the whole building shake. I am positive it is a cosmic silverback.

hes right its cul that that many tiny itte zombies can make that hoe thing shake

I think we are all in for a real treat in future map packs, That sound and roar is an easter egg maybe added in simply just a sound and a little animation to get us thinking and discussing what it could possibly be. I think it's a hint at what to expect maybe in map pack 1, or it will reveal itself a little bit more every new map that is released, then on the final map pack, BAM, Nice big ass boss to take out.

'

ok first of all read this middle question the one about " new suprises"

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/421

6) The Cosmc Silverback WILL NOT FIT THROUGH THE MAP! THUS, HE IS NOT A BOSS. Can you really imagine

him going through the door by Quick Reload? Think again.

ok first of all mabey its not only 1big one of them what if theres one giante one making a bunch of smaller ones that can swarm you then you gotta kill all those (example: dogs)

then you gotta kill the bigger one

(example:pentagon theif)

think about it guys the little ones drop a max ammo the the big one comes and teleports al of you to a room and you have too unload on him to kill him and the make it so that 3 of you distract it while one of you runs around it to kill it from behind and then if you can do that you get like 3 gos at the box and the PaP only cost 1 thousand???????

so many thughs so litte time

Guys I agree with that other guy, turning the power on damages this old rickety building, causing parts of the roof to collapse, allowing the crawlers to climb through, if you listen to when they attack you they do make roaring noises, I don't think there would be a boss as some players would find it way to hard to get to a high round, and Treyarch don't want to make the game that hard, also if there was something, when do you think it would come?

Yea who'd have thought there'd be a cosmic gorilla in a world where zombies, teleporters, time travel and futuristic guns exist... thats just absurd..

There only was hints to secret nazi experiments with space travel too (in real-life) ...

What were we thinking..

yes thats sarcasm..

The game freaking makes monkeys with symbols that distract zombies!! And voices with humorous commentary.. Some how I'm willing to believe they'd even make a giant zombie bunny boss... So a gorilla, not to far fetched..

:facepalm: