BIG secret on Kino???

It IS JUST THE CREEPY CRAWLIES!

Why?

1) The rumbling occurs EXACTLY when the walls have holes blown from them. Only creepy crawlies come from those holes.

2) The holes and rumbling starts EXACTLY after the power is activated. The creepy crawlies come once power's activated.

3) The creepy crawlies "ARE BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SHAKING", because the shaking is only from the holes

they are making????

4) The COSMIC SILVERBACK DOES NOT SHAKE THINGS. He shakes nothing in Dead Ops

5) The shaking occurs ONLY ONCE, and it's due to the creepy crawlies as earlier described.

6) The Cosmc Silverback WILL NOT FIT THROUGH THE MAP! THUS, HE IS NOT A BOSS. Can you really imagine

him going through the door by Quick Reload? Think again.

But for some reason you think....

That a big gorilla or boss is 'jumping around on the roof', at exactly the same time as the crawlies make holes in the walls.

And he only jumps once, and then gets tired and never shows up.

And that if he ever does show up, you can stand in a doorway and he'll be powerless.

CONCLUSION

Don't be a complete idiot. There are THE FACTUAL REASONS as to why it's not a boss...

Would you actually like to provide some evidance for why he is?

or just keep saying "it's possible", which is just stupid...

THANK YOU for writing what I was thinking -_-

My god the damn Silverback Is and is ONLY exclusive to DoA to give it a "classic" arcade feel : P

For ex.

Mario fought a raging donkey Kong (Yes I know, terrible example -_-)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it isn't the crawlers or the silverback because once i was Takeo and something hit the building and he said

"oh! It sounds like a giant monster is attacking the building!"

No, Nothing 'hit the building'

And you know that.

And if he even said that, he said "sounds like"

He did NOT say it is?

Please provide some real evidance guys, rather than "I'm sure"

Wow; what crawled up your ass and died? Your negativity astonishes me. I clearly stated I wasn't referring to the Cosmic Silverback, but yet you keep on bringing it up. Just because you're too uptight to imagine anything else out there, doesn't mean I have to be. Just because all you SEE is crawlers, doesn't mean something else isn't out there. I say this, for I've opened the theater and had the same roar and roof collapse, with NO Gas Zombies coming out! I did it in the middle of a Round. So you're telling me they just bust up the roof, and sit up there patiently waiting for me to start the next Round before they come down?

Oh; and also, they rumbling and roof collapsing happens more than once fool. For if you circle around a couple times, one entering either the theater or the lobby, you will once again hear a roar and more pieces of the roof will fall off. These are my two MAIN reasons why I know it's not "Creepy Crawlies". For one; the roof didn't just shake; the WHOLE building shook. Go check for yourself. When you turn on that power the entire building shakes. Also; if it is just crawlers, then where did the roar come from. For not once have I EVER heard a Gas Zombie roar. They hiss and screech, because they're monkeys! I don't care what you say. I believe there's something bigger out there that we don't know about yet.

Oh; and also, they rumbling and roof collapsing happens more than once fool. For if you circle around a couple times, one entering either the theater or the lobby, you will once again hear a roar and more pieces of the roof will fall off.

Omg :facepalm:

The rumbling occurs after you turn on the power in each room you are in, 'fool'.

If you are in the theatre, the room will shake and holes appear in the walls.

the next time you move to another room, that room will shake and the holes will appear.

Don't be so arrogant 'fool'.

Anti Earth, you are the most angry person I've seen trying to defend their view. Here's my take on it.

Sure, maybe it's not the cosmic silverback. How do you know it's not something else though? I think I've had crawlers before the power was on, but don't quote me on that.

Why are you throwing away what the characters say about it? You're throwing away evidence like it's nothing, the commentary is put in for a reason.

As others have said (which you've also ignored), the roar heard does not match the sounds of the crawlers. I've never heard a crawler sound like that.

How about a little less animosity and maybe just try to work together here?

Seriously are all of you fucking retarded. A big gorilla in a space suit in Nazi Zombies, really?

If any of you actually does believe in that, GTFO.

It's a fucking old/collapsed building, and by putting the power on alot of shit happens, resulting in the building collapsing some more. About the roar sounds, maybe because they echo through the whole building. If any of you got any more shit arguments PM them to me.

"ohh hurrdurr i noclipped in there" do you guys seriously think they would put a cosmic silverback on the roof so you bafoons can go up and see it? NO the creative lead of zombies said that there is a boss, it comes when you guys stop arguing about noclip and actually get good at the game so you can make it to the boss which is reserved for people who can make it to the 70's and THEN HE SPAWNS why would they spawn an enemy before youre even SUPPOSED to see it? you dont noclip and see gas zombies UNTILL AFTER you turn on the power so why would it be any different? whatever the boss is, i believe its the silverback.

"ohh hurrdurr i noclipped in there" do you guys seriously think they would put a cosmic silverback on the roof so you bafoons can go up and see it? NO the creative lead of zombies said that there is a boss, it comes when you guys stop arguing about noclip and actually get good at the game so you can make it to the boss which is reserved for people who can make it to the 70's and THEN HE SPAWNS why would they spawn an enemy before youre even SUPPOSED to see it? you dont noclip and see gas zombies UNTILL AFTER you turn on the power so why would it be any different? whatever the boss is, i believe its the silverback.

Lol, why would they make a boss for the 10 people that make it so far?

Seriously are all of you fucking retarded. A big gorilla in a space suit in Nazi Zombies, really?

If any of you actually does believe in that, GTFO.

It's a fucking old/collapsed building, and by putting the power on alot of shit happens, resulting in the building collapsing some more. About the roar sounds, maybe because they echo through the whole building. If any of you got any more shit arguments PM them to me.

If you payed attention to what everyone put, not 'all of us' are arguing about the gorilla being on the roof. It's probably not 'intended' to be seen or interacted with, just to freak you out that something is attacking the building in an old, decrepit building in an abandoned area. It's the idea of it, not that it's actually there with a coded representation.

Wow; what crawled up your ass and died? Your negativity astonishes me. I clearly stated I wasn't referring to the Cosmic Silverback, but yet you keep on bringing it up. Just because you're too uptight to imagine anything else out there, doesn't mean I have to be. Just because all you SEE is crawlers, doesn't mean something else isn't out there. I say this, for I've opened the theater and had the same roar and roof collapse, with NO Gas Zombies coming out! I did it in the middle of a Round. So you're telling me they just bust up the roof, and sit up there patiently waiting for me to start the next Round before they come down?

Oh; and also, they rumbling and roof collapsing happens more than once fool. For if you circle around a couple times, one entering either the theater or the lobby, you will once again hear a roar and more pieces of the roof will fall off. These are my two MAIN reasons why I know it's not "Creepy Crawlies". For one; the roof didn't just shake; the WHOLE building shook. Go check for yourself. When you turn on that power the entire building shakes. Also; if it is just crawlers, then where did the roar come from. For not once have I EVER heard a Gas Zombie roar. They hiss and screech, because they're monkeys! I don't care what you say. I believe there's something bigger out there that we don't know about yet.

(Shrinked to save Space)

THEY ARE NOT DAMN MONKEYS!!!

They are a mutated version of a zombie combined with Nova 6! (The multiplayer version of Nova 6 (The gas grenade) comes out of the Gas Zombie when it dies.) And that damn cosmic Silverback is in DOA ONLY. Not trying to be an ass but im sick of seeing these kind of posts with n00bs that try to act like brainy-acts. And this is exactly what I did when I submitted a topic and was not thinking. I looked like a jack-ass when people tried to correct me on things but I would not let them. Again, not trying to bee and ass.

I personally believe it is the Creepers.

My opinion is that Takeo says the whole "giant monster attacking the building" because Treyarch was trying to be funny and make fun of Godzilla (Takeo IS Japanese after all).

Are some people seriously willing to believe that a giant astronaut monkey that has NO ties to the discovered storyline just suddenly appears, jumps around, roars and leaves? :S for some reason, i don't think so.

Not everyone is arguing that it's a 'giant cartoon gorilla' out there. There's no reason to throw out the possibility of something else though. Other characters comment on it too, I just can't recall what they say (didn't catch the joke with Takeo though, rofl). I'm not buying that it's the crawlers destroying it. The sounds heard and the sounds they make are too dissimilar.

Also, please stop flaming. Just because someone has a different view or opinion than you is no reason to insult them or be rude.

Not everyone is arguing that it's a 'giant cartoon gorilla' out there. There's no reason to throw out the possibility of something else though. Other characters comment on it too, I just can't recall what they say (didn't catch the joke with Takeo though, rofl). I'm not buying that it's the crawlers destroying it. The sounds heard and the sounds they make are too dissimilar.

Also, please stop flaming. Just because someone has a different view or opinion than you is no reason to insult them or be rude.

I wasn't referring to everyone who disagrees with me, but I really don't think the gorilla is in zombies.

Other ideas like a different boss zombie are plausible though.

What I meant to say is, (sorry for the hostility before folks) I doubt that they would rinse and repeat the main antagonist from the bonus mode, Dead Ops Arcade. I'm not throwing out the possibility that there is something big out there, but I can definitely tell you it isn't Cosmic Silverback.

Although it IS technically possible, I'm not sure that Treyarch would kill the winning Nazi Zombie formula by throwing in a 1 off boss round and it would be very difficult to argue how this "thing" fits into the storyline.

That's all.

Ok, so I've looked through both sides points on this matter, and both sides are right. Yes there is definitely something big up there and it's not the crawlers, but it's not the Silverback. For anyone who cares, the silverback was never mentioned to be the one up there by the OP. For all I know, it could be Godzilla, A giant Sam Possessed Teddy bear, or a huge Tank-like zombie. You shouldn't be arguing over whether or not there's something there, but IF there is, what is it?

My view on it-

The crawlers, as stated before, don't Roar so that rules them out.

There's something up there, and although we can't see it, the next map pack could hold the answer.