Playercard

BlackOpzCod

Hey guys, EVERY game i join i see a dude with Disturbing/Sexual content it their playercard, especially in the peoples emblems. I would really like it if Treyarch made it so you cant put Sexual content in your playercard, because it is very disturbing for some people. I have no idea how Treyarch is able to do something about it, but i would love if they found a way.

Thanks for reading my first post. Stay cool people 8-)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only seen one bad player card where a llama is humping a gorilla. which was funny to me you know. but i ignored it. good thing i never picked up his gun lulz. anyways. i think mine is funny. i have an alien smoking some killa cush. blazing that haze like they aint no tomorrow. picture will be up later..

i have only seen one bad player card where a llama is humping a gorilla. which was funny to me you know. but i ignored it. good thing i never picked up his gun lulz. anyways. i think mine is funny. i have an alien smoking some killa cush. blazing that haze like they aint no tomorrow. picture will be up later..

Oh god your lucky i mute people in EVERY game so i have to see there dumb inappropriate emblems. I have seen genitals and im not gonna say what else i saw.

i have no problem with it at all honestly... i could really care less because dats wat makes making your own playercard fun idk why some people dont see that

Ya so making an emblem of animals "doing it" is fun? Or making a pe*is is fun? If you ask me they are just extremely immature.(Just saying of course there mostly just a bunch of squeakers that think its funny.)

That is why the game is rated Mature. IMO, let them do what they want. if a kid sees it and they werent supposed to, they shouldnt have been playing a mature game. that said, mine is just a shamrock :)

Essentially, this. And the fact that I haven't seen anything along those lines. I really don't think it's necessary to report them though.

But if your family is there watching, or even playing (because of amazing split-screenness :) ) then it's inappropriate.

Uhh not really, im 16 years old and im actually quite old enough to know all this type of things... or rather my family woulnt really care its just a game they would problably just laugh or like say "eeww"(mainly my girl cousins).

Other than all that people just do it cuz its funny and it actually is(somtimes) dont deny it. I kno its inappropriate and all that but still its just a game might as well do something a bit stupid in it its not like its going to affect your life, unless u become a childmalester,rapest, or a big perv! =P which i doubt anyone in here is, if so YOU MUST HAVE A PROBLEM.

BTW the game is Rated M.

That is why the game is rated Mature. IMO, let them do what they want. if a kid sees it and they werent supposed to, they shouldnt have been playing a mature game. that said, mine is just a shamrock :)

Essentially, this. And the fact that I haven't seen anything along those lines. I really don't think it's necessary to report them though.

I Totally Agree with you.

But if your family is there watching, or even playing (because of amazing split-screenness :) ) then it's inappropriate.

Uhh not really, im 16 years old and im actually quite old enough to know all this type of things

there are people who can be in your family that are under age 16 you know, i have 1 sister that is 9, and a brother that is 12, we all play as a family together from time to time, and we mute people so we don't have to hear cursing, and when someone kills you and you see their emblem on the bottom...it's not right.

So what the majority of what people are saying is that it is inappropriate to have (pretty poorly done tbh) sexual images as emblems, but its okay for younger siblings to watch people getting shot in the head and having limbs blown off? does anyone else see a contradiction there? It is a mature rated game meant for people over 15 years of age, so you should expect to deal with mature themes. I think people should be able to have fun with their player cards and do whatever they like. you can barely see them anyway coz they only show up big if you click on their name. I personally would rather have an emblem that says something about myself and how i play the game, but thats the whole point of it - personalising everything. If you enjoy having a laugh by doing something like that becuse thats just how you are then i think you should go ahead. If you are being disturbed by something as silly as this i think that this game is clearly too mature a game for you... that is my opinion

So what the majority of what people are saying is that it is inappropriate to have (pretty poorly done tbh) sexual images as emblems, but its okay for younger siblings to watch people getting shot in the head and having limbs blown off? does anyone else see a contradiction there? It is a mature rated game meant for people over 15 years of age, so you should expect to deal with mature themes. I think people should be able to have fun with their player cards and do whatever they like. you can barely see them anyway coz they only show up big if you click on their name. I personally would rather have an emblem that says something about myself and how i play the game, but thats the whole point of it - personalising everything. If you enjoy having a laugh by doing something like that becuse thats just how you are then i think you should go ahead. If you are being disturbed by something as silly as this i think that this game is clearly too mature a game for you... that is my opinion

This. I think it's okay to have those types of playercards, but it's just nasty IMO. You should expect mature content if you're playing a mature game. And if you are old enough, your parents shouldn't go ape over it. Lol, I saw the nasty playercards coming right when they announced it.