HL is real... PLEASE prove me wrong D:

NZheadshot1

first, NO FLAMING. This post is NOT meant to start a flame war. If you want to flame me or anyone else, LEAVE THE FORUM.

I have never supported HL, but this new info I've found is rather shocking... you need to know a littlbe bit about HL first though - he always ended his transmissions with either "hows the wife" or "hows your wife" - it was his "code"

Go to the terminal and type in "decode hows your wife" and "decode hows the wife"

for the first, you get a "T" - the person Henry was contacting

the second just gives a weird symbol.

can someone PLEASE explain this to me? i do NOT want to admit that Henry was real all along. that would SUCK. :evil: :cry: :shock:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one thing that did bother me is about the second map "Five". I did follow the Henry Langham ARG and I did enjoy it but I didn't bother anyone on this forum about it. But it seems that he was a type of ARG that Treyarch made to give us clues but told us it was a fake.

Reasons why:

He always said "There is always a middle". He then sent someone a package with a diagram of a pentagon with a question mark in the middle. Near the release date before his 2nd transmission he had a picture of JFK (BEFORE any trailer showed him or any leak!) and if you highlighted the bottom of the page it had a sequence.

"1 2 3 4 5 (Five is now prime) 1 2 3 4 5 (Five is now prime)" Now for when this was released before any trailer of leak, he was amazingly close to the map, a survivor and its location.

There is only one thing that did bother me is about the second map "Five". I did follow the Henry Langham ARG and I did enjoy it but I didn't bother anyone on this forum about it. But it seems that he was a type of ARG that Treyarch made to give us clues but told us it was a fake.

Reasons why:

He always said "There is always a middle". He then sent someone a package with a diagram of a pentagon with a question mark in the middle. Near the release date before his 2nd transmission he had a picture of JFK (BEFORE any trailer showed him or any leak!) and if you highlighted the bottom of the page it had a sequence.

"1 2 3 4 5 (Five is now prime) 1 2 3 4 5 (Five is now prime)" Now for when this was released before any trailer of leak, he was amazingly close to the map, a survivor and its location.

A pentagon was drawn on the map for Der Reise, if you joined up certain things.

And JFK appeared on the very first GkNova6 broadcast, way before HL.