Why All the Complaining? I'll Tell you Why!

Zieghail

I'm sorry but I can't see through/around corners, so i kinda can't check if there's someone coming at all times, I do always use pistols with my snipers, and I pull it out as soon as i possibly can, but if someone pops out from around a corner, or is sitting in a room camping, then it's quicker to try to quick scope them, and as soon as i shoot i pull out my pistol in case of a hitmarker/miss.

Go out of your scope, do a quick check around your area, attempt to kill anyone there. If you want more protection, use a claymore

If he does that he could miss some one walking through the area he was scoping. The claymore can be walked around, shot, or hacked. The same goes for the motion detector, unfortunately I have never used it, so I don't know how it alerts you, but I'm assuming it is through the minimap which is not visible to the sniper.

You won't check on whats going on behind you but you complain about getting killed from behind! make up your mind!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was actually immediately better at black ops than I was at modern warfare 2 because I am not yelling at the TV for dying in a ridiculous way (e.g tac knife and commando). So I am happier while playing black ops. Meaning I play better.

But yeah, I hate all of those people (especially on the cod HQ) who are always complaining. They almost never thank Treyarch for making an awesome game and listening to the community a lot.

Thumbs up dude!

To me the maps suck because there is no variety, spawning is horrible, guns all sound the same, zombies is to hard that its not even fun to play anymore, sniping is dead, and overall the game is just getting boring. If these problems get fixed then I might continue playing but at this point im just done with the game. MW2 with all its problems was more entertaining. Its maps were 10 times better. And WaW was my all time faviorite cod even with its few problems. and I just want to make it clear that I NEVER CAMP. Just because i dont like this game dosent mean that im a camping, Quick scoping, noob tubing, infinaty ward fan boy.

Currently my biggest complaints are the lag and occurrences of choppy framerates which literally slow down your game and screw up your ability to play and even land hits on enemies. But that's because I'm a PS3 player, and as far as I know, these technical troubles are exclusive to the PS3 format. :cry:

But in spite of all that, I like COD:BO MP. People are just b!tching because they're overreacting and feeling like nothing went their way. They should've expected challenges and other details, like how the RC-XD requires 2-3 kills to use (depending on if you're wearing Hardline). People should be griping more about technical, mechanical flaws in COD:BO MP such as the aforementioned issues I stated above, instead of crying about weapons being "overpowered" or other things they themselves could put to use in-game instead of ranting and screaming over being on the receiving end of them.....such as the advantages of Hardline Pro. 8-)

To be honest the game is brilliant, but there are still a few problems, it's not the perfect game we all thought it would be but it is the best CoD so far in my opinion.

Zombies is great, although taking the flamethrower out was bad in someways, atleast people glitching in spots can't have unlimited ammo.

I don't find Kino that hard, especially running around the stage. ( Although my highest round on "Five" is 9 I think so I won't mention that.) DOA is brilliant.

Multiplayer, Knife distance needs to be lowered 'coz at the moment it's like everyone has commando :o .

Initial sway on the sniper should be toned down IMO.

RC-XD moved to a 4-5 killstreak.

AK74u toned down a bit.

They've got noob-tubing just right.

Campaign is EPIC! But too short!

Just like Zieghail said the game has been made to actually take skill now, and a good chunk of the younger CoD community, (Squeakers) have been put off by this, but to be honest that's good!

Black Ops FTW!

I don't like the fact that blackops has no good sniping maps and i miss what made WaW great one shot sniping now it can take almost a whole clip to kill some one when they took that out call of duty became less fun. Also i do no like the many inapporpriate emblems that i have been seeing

idk but if it were me i may want to either nerf the m16 and g11 a bit or atleast move the m16 to like lvl 30 or 40 even cuz idk about all u but i get into games where there will be a clan of people who are like 12 yrs old all using the m16 at lvl like 23 or somthing with hardend so the just spray and pray and 1/5 of the time it works. dont get me wrong i still thorughly f them up but i always get killed b4 i can get my chopper cunner or attack chopper. btw idc what any1 says all i want is burst weapons out of the gamei kno it makes the first 10 lvls easier but it is definitely not worth it in the long run. srry 4 long post

The only problem I have is that the Commando unlocks at 44. 8-)

But seriously, way too many people complain about this game, and end up STILL playing it.

The HQ has loads of inactive users that post one thread, saying how bad this game is, when infact, approx 80% are probably still playing it.

The majority of the haters are people that have had a "bad" game or two (ie. going negative, lagging for 5 seconds, being blown up by an RC-XD only one kill away from a chopper gunner :P , going negative two games in a row, etc.)

This game is significantly better than Black Ops, its sad people have went back to MW2. Boggles my mind...

I dont see whats wrong with it either. Even some things that people say on this site arent really true.

Ok, so i actually have NO problems with this game. Absolutely nothing at all.

Most common winging topics:

AK-74u + others overpowered. IMO, they are just guns that are used often. The AK-74u does need a little tuning however

Lag + Framerate Issues. Very little lag for me. I use Locale Only setting. Always 3-4 bars ping. Framerate issues (I am running on PS3 btw), none. I dont see what framerate issues there are. Always running smooth for me

Zombies too hard. No. Kino Der Toten is too easy. I got up to round 34 solo first try ever solo. Five is hard however, my highest is like round 14.